MLN Computers

MLN Computers (page 2 of 2)

Physical store, Online store (See All)
Brand Manager for MLN Computers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.8
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (2)

Great for laptops!

My sister and I came in looking for laptops and we were really happy with the level and quality of customer service we received. The sales staff were more than helpful and really went out of their way to ensure we got the best service possible. We were really happy with our purchases and will definitely return!
Quality of service and products we received

BabiSz
BabiSzNARRE WARREN

Impressed Too

I've had my laptop rebuilt by one of the MLN staff a few months ago and it's working perfectly. I had a 250 G HDD running on Vista before, had to wait min 10 minutes for the system to start up, now with the new 250 G SSD on Windows 7 (recommended by the said staff member) is up and running in no time. I was new to Win 7, had loads of questions and he helped me out with a smile. I can only recommend MLN to anyone.
Good customer service experience

Tracey
Traceymelbourne

Very Impressed

MLN Richmond has all your computer needs in one small store. The team is very supportive and helps to find the best options for you. One of the workers [name removed] even went out of his way to update my anti virus and re-install my windows and other programs. I didnt lose any old data as he saved it for me on an external hard drive. I felt comfortable leaving my private pc in the hands of these proffessionals.
Reliable, quick, honest & inexpensive.

Tash
TashGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

MLN Good Experience

Were very easy to talk to, asked questions and informed me exactly what specifications I need to achieve what I do to run my small business. I learned that I don’t need to spend much for my needs so I ended up spending a lot less than I intended and was previously quoted. It was a very different experience after visiting a number of places where staff were trying to sell me the most expensive computer they had. I bought a very fast thin computer from MLN for $800 and they helped me transfer my documents from my old desktop. Highly recommend to everyone.
Friendly staff and informative recommendations

Jay
JayMelbourne

Very happy, good pricing and reliable service.

evalu8
evalu8Melbourne

Bargains at Small Computer Retail Store

MLN Heidelberg is a small computer store that offers worthwhile bargains. When I needed a new, bargain-priced laptop, the staff were helpful 3 ways -- ensuring that I understood the limitations of different machines; allowing me all the time that I took (a lot!) to compare the many options on display and enabling me to see how my own CDs would load . The laptop that I selected was lower in price than I could find elsewhere for the same or similar specs. Pickup from the shop was the next day as what I selected was out of stock. After sales following, in the shop and by email was rapid. Highly recommended.
Excellent options that lived up to expectation; highly appropriate service

HerbalAdams
HerbalAdamsMelbourne

Multi computer and device pricing and support

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Bazzle
BazzleMelbourne

Top place to buy a laptop

Very disappointed with some cheap tablets that I bought elsewhere and checked out what MLN had and was pleasantly surprised with products they had on offer, completely smashed JB Hi FIs price and the staff were able to configure my backup drive to work with the new HP laptop I bought and backup my data as well. I had originally bought a computer from them online a year ago and it had arrived a day after ordering and was very impressed then, but going in store in person was a good insight into their company.
Loved the low prices and that they knew what they were talking about.

Travelator
TravelatorMelbourne

Great Price Excellent Service

I Bought a HP Envy today from MLN in west Melbourne, I had a salesperson Joe serve me who was fantastic. They gave me all the information that I needed suggested the HP, I got it home and am wrapped with it. Recommend these guy's to anyone great deal awesome service.
Great avice and very friendly

Jhillside
JhillsideMelbourne

MLN Great place to buy a computer as always

Never failed me yet, I thought I would come back back again and you have never let me down, helped me with my old PC and sorted me out with a bargain one. Thanks MLN superb service in sorting out my previous purchase, it just made me want to get another one - which I did. I wish the other computer stores could be like you guys.
Amazing up front no frills pricing, expert advice and superb service.

Betty
BettyMelbourne

One stop solutions

I just bought my 6th notebook from mln essendon. Its good to see the same guy you delt with 3 years ago still there and always willing to help out. When ever ive had issues i can just go to a store that knows what they are talking about. Good range of notebooks and service.
Parking, Value for money, Friendly staff.
No onsite support, Need better accessories

Great deals great help

Thanks for e deals and the help. Really good to see energetic people behind a company that has such fierce competition. I was helped with my data and shown things I had no idea about. Not often you blown away with such good help. If you need to buy any computer check these guys out.
Very dependable advice and great prices. Best computers I have ever seen.
Sad they had no apple

AlleyEd
AlleyEd

Awesome!!

I had never used MLN before so I had my doubts but the service was amazing and my laptop was dispatched Thursday night from Victoria and arrived in Perth at 1.30pm Friday afternoon. Their prices can't be beaten. They were also quick to respond to my emails and made me stress a lot less about a gift that I thought might not arrive before Christmas. Amazing work, MLN rocks.
Fast postage, great communication, best prices.

Fabulous as always. Thank you MLN

Lots of computers to choose from, as always they know the product. I have been a a loyal customer for years, and feel the need to let people know as they have only gotten bigger and better over the years. Having it available with the right advice is the key to not only have good prices and this is something MLN do real well.
Fast no fuss online delivery, low prices, great warranty pickup.
They don't have Mac