4.3

Nadine

Nadine

This guy is a con man and rip off. Taking legal action as he was paid and the job was not done properly.

Thomas

ThomasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awful!

They could not and would not come and rectify the problem they caused so now once again I’m left out of pocket fixing the mess they made! We all make mistakes but not coming back to fix it after paying is atrocious! Could not even do the courtesy thing and contact me, instead they continued to ignore my texts and calls! Do not use these people, they will cause damage and never come back to fix what they did, they lie when they say they will come back because they won’t! How could they continue to do business? When they operate the way they do! What a scam!

Rachel

RachelVictoria

Use someone else

I selected Mobile Auto Glass due to their prompt response, cheap price and quick service. Unfortunately I have had nothing but problems since...

There is an air leak under my windscreen due to poor installation. I have tried to call, message and email the company to rectify the issue (who offer a LIFETIME warranty) and they either don't answer, ignore me, or offer to come the next day and never do. I will now have to pay another company to come and fix their work.

Save yourself the hassle and use someone else.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Mobile Auto Glass compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Terrible they are crooks

First of all broke the first windscreen they put ,back have put the next one in wrong leaving silicone and rubbish all over car and did not wire up auto wipers and left the unit hanging off ,now screen has started leaking and will not answer phone,they charged my wife $500 before the job was even comple never had service like this before awful

Charged twice and refuses to refund

[name removed] turned up on time and then had a problem with his credit card machine apparently. He charged my card twice, refused to refund it and didn’t return calls or messages. Managed to get my money back but had the hassle having to report it to the bank and police. Terrible terrible service. Do not use this business.

James W.

James W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great fast service and won’t rip you off

I called around a few places after my car was broken in to and these guys sourced a replacement the quickest and for the best price. Would recommend without hesitation.

Danielle P.

Danielle P.Southwest, VIC

Best guys out!

Steve and the boys came to fix my windscreen and side mirror on my caprice fast easy and reliable, recommend to anyone definitely the go to guys for the job !!

Good price

It’s a good service, I went some times To fixed my glass car and the attention was so good , fast service, the best prices in Melbourne, recommend this place 100%

Simone

SimoneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible! Damaged my car!

• +1

Neil

NeilVictoria

Great service and very friendly

Steve came out next day, fixed the windscreen quickly and efficiently. He cleaned up everything and took all debris with him. He cleaned the windscreen, reattached stag and mirror well.
Very happy with the job.

They came in 2 hours and on time. Brought quality piece. Were quick, effective, to the point, and friendly. Have provided excellent advice and service at best price. Highly recommend.

Matthew J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DAMAGED CAR WONT ANSWER CALLS

Do not use this company. Left glass all over the bonnet and scratched it. The inside seal is hanging out and cut. They said they would fix it. Came out without anything to fix it. I opened there van up and had a look inside. (Friends dad retired from windscreen obrians) they didnt even have anything to put over the bonnet or anything wont return phone calls now. They left there rubbish everywere razor blades on the bonnet. Not to mention they came with the wrong windscreen the first time. The invoice they gave me may also be fraudulent as the abn number on it is registered to auto glass melbourne. Make sense why they wanted cash. The ato are going to love hearing about this. [Irrelevant Content Removed]

Matthew J.

If you have had issues with this company please contact me at [Email Removed]. I'm trying to stop anyone else's car getting destroyed.

Greg

GregGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid this business like the plague

Outstanding

Outstanding job, Steve had me all sorted in under 30 mins, excellent customer service and quality repair, highly recommend their service. Came out to me on a Sunday afternoon available all hours 7 days a week.

Brilliant service

Couldn't fault. Competitors wouldn't do the windscreen repair for 1 week due to holiday season. Steve came within the day. Arrived on time, friendly and very efficient at a very competitive price. Worth 6 star!

Helen Jones

Helen JonesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Replacing my windscreen

Returned my call straight away. Arrived when he said. Replaced the screen for me the same day, even though it was a public holiday. Friendly efficient service. Very Much appreciated.

Adam

AdamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service & pricing!

The guys came on Sunday three days before Christmas with no hesitation. Guys were very professional & service was perfect. Windscreen was replaced quickly & was well priced.
Highly recommend the service, Will use again.

Luciano V.

Luciano V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stay away! These guys are crooks!

6 hours late. Did a bad job. Left blades on the sidewalk. Would not return calls. When they finally answered the call they said "What do you expect? It's an old car... no time for yapping..."

These guys are despicable. Keep away. You will be robbed!

ShArRy G.

ShArRy G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst experience with them

Brad

BradGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Friendly fast service

The guys were quick at their job, friendly and professional. I needed the windscreen in before 6pm and they smashed it out by 5:26pm leaving me lots of time before needing to leave.

Brooke K.

Brooke K.asked

Hi there my name's Brooke
I would like to get a quote from you for my side car window.
The model of my care is a Ford Mondeo

Call 1800 645 277
Or 1800 MGLASS

Theresa

Theresaasked

Why do all the 5 star reviews offer fawning compliments but vague information about the actual job?

steven o.Mobile Auto Glass

Alot of the customers appreciate the fact when companies take out the hassle out of things and make there life's easier after annoying and frustrating incidents so when they call and talk to a human being instead of a computer and respond to job with in hours of the initial call made thats convenience and all jobs done to prefection by our experts.

Matt
Matt

These guys workmanship was fantastic. They came to my work and replaced my window in no time. They also vacuumed all the glass out of the interior, and the window was replaced perfectly. It was like my window never got smashed. Very happy.

Jimmy79
Jimmy79

why are you listing another companies website www.mobileautoglass.net.au instead of your own mobileautoglass1.com?

johan

johanasked

Is this business now trading as Auto Glass center of Melbourne?

frank l.
frank l.

Hi Johan, I read all these great reviews, but then I searched facebook for auto glass centre of Melbourne and saw some very distressing posts, I think I might give them a wide berth.

steven o.Mobile Auto Glass

Can you please send us the link to facebook, we do have a similar name to anther company in Australia. We have no knowledge of this and would like to investigate this matter further. Thank you.

samR