Glenn K.

Glenn K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Read from a script

Do not use this company. They read from a script to string you along, Don't show up when they say they will, Twice in two days, Tell you they're waiting at the glass Factory for your window, tell you your window is coming from a country town, tell you it's coming from interstate, Don't waste your time with these people.

Matt L.

Matt L.Victoria

Dodgy

Installed drivers window but window fell out. Door card not reinstalled properly. They promised someone would re attend and still waiting! 24/7 service pffft. Never Ever!!!

So happy!

The guys kept me informed of time they were coming and did an efficient, clean job. Excellent price, would not hesitate to recommend to family and friends.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Mobile Auto Glass compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Domenico R.

Domenico R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best service and accuracy!

Steve with his bloke come on my place in a perfect time. They changed the windscreen in less than 45 minutes. Steve is very friendly and very professional. Perfect work and clean. I can’t ask better. Very impressive his professionalism and honesty. I definitely would recommend this company.
Domenic

Such great Service!

Fast and affordable service. I’m really impressed that Mobile Auto Glass could replace my cracked windscreen (including rain sensors and auto breaking camera feature) at my home in just over an hour. Highly recommend!

Bianca J.

Bianca J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Made the situation easy

Quick service, priced well below major competitors. A great bloke who wont give you any reason to complain or keep looking for alternate quotes and will do the job with no fuss

Great guy and great service

Great service, communicated throughout the whole process and very friendly. Would recommend to anyone looking for a great product and professional service. Thank you again much appreciated. Have a good day.

Troy lee

Troy leeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfectly perfected!

Learnt so much off him. So glad I was there to watch him do something so tedious with what looked like no effort at all cause Steve held eye contact and conversation the whole time, he performed this pain of the neck act hahah, he even stopped half way to show some other stuff his working on (hit him up for Car lining and seats) grouse bloke. It was a pleasure. And half the price! Cheers mate!

Kerrie

KerrieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible workmanship and unprofessional

Window replacement

The process of getting the replacement was verY easy, a difficult process made look easy. Helpful and friendly too which helps in a frustrating experience of getting your window smashed in.

Rolando

RolandoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Steven and Oggy was Fantastic

Thanks Steve and Oggy for the job well done replacing my windscreen. The price is very reliable.Happy customer here.I would Highly recommend.Communicate with their customer and answer question as fast as they could.

andrew

andrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

extremely prompt and professional

midday Saturday I rang for a replacement door window on a new European car, Steve was out within three hours, and completed my job super fast great service will highly recommend!

Steve was fantastic. What a great service he supplies. Would highly recommend him

Steven was Fantastic. After dealing with other companies it was a breath of fresh air to deal with him. Punctual, friendly and a true professional. I can highly recommend him to anyone. I have saved his number for next time.

Steven was fantastic

Got an on line quote to replace glass for my son's car within minutes . Price was half that of other com poanies. Service was quick and friendly. I would highly recommend Steven.

shirjana p.

shirjana p.Southwest, VIC

Perfect

Perfect, very nice guy puntual aswell. He had done an awesome job and recommend him to anyone. Came on time what he said on the call . Great Job, happy with him.

Awesome!!

Very nice guys, puntual aswell. They didn't just fix my glass they gave me advice and everything they are very nice they have an awesome attitude! I recommend them to anyon

Really good service

We have used this company on a few ac cations as we have company vans that constantly get broken into this guys are really friendly and provide good quality work and for really great prices and they are very convenient and they really do operate 24/7 as iv called a lot of companies that claim that service but do not provide this guys do deliver i strongly recommend.

Nadine

Nadine

Terrible

Thomas

ThomasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awful!

They could not and would not come and rectify the problem they caused so now once again I’m left out of pocket fixing the mess they made! We all make mistakes but not coming back to fix it after paying is atrocious! Could not even do the courtesy thing and contact me, instead they continued to ignore my texts and calls! Do not use these people, they will cause damage and never come back to fix what they did, they lie when they say they will come back because they won’t! How could they continue to do business? When they operate the way they do! What a scam!

Rachel

RachelVictoria

Use someone else

I selected Mobile Auto Glass due to their prompt response, cheap price and quick service. Unfortunately I have had nothing but problems since...

There is an air leak under my windscreen due to poor installation. I have tried to call, message and email the company to rectify the issue (who offer a LIFETIME warranty) and they either don't answer, ignore me, or offer to come the next day and never do. I will now have to pay another company to come and fix their work.

Save yourself the hassle and use someone else.

Brooke K.

Brooke K.asked

Hi there my name's Brooke
I would like to get a quote from you for my side car window.
The model of my care is a Ford Mondeo

Call 1800 645 277
Or 1800 MGLASS

Theresa

Theresaasked

Why do all the 5 star reviews offer fawning compliments but vague information about the actual job?

steven o.Mobile Auto Glass

Alot of the customers appreciate the fact when companies take out the hassle out of things and make there life's easier after annoying and frustrating incidents so when they call and talk to a human being instead of a computer and respond to job with in hours of the initial call made thats convenience and all jobs done to prefection by our experts.

Matt
Matt

These guys workmanship was fantastic. They came to my work and replaced my window in no time. They also vacuumed all the glass out of the interior, and the window was replaced perfectly. It was like my window never got smashed. Very happy.

Jimmy79
Jimmy79

why are you listing another companies website www.mobileautoglass.net.au instead of your own mobileautoglass1.com?

johan

johanasked

Is this business now trading as Auto Glass center of Melbourne?

frank l.
frank l.

Hi Johan, I read all these great reviews, but then I searched facebook for auto glass centre of Melbourne and saw some very distressing posts, I think I might give them a wide berth.

steven o.Mobile Auto Glass

Can you please send us the link to facebook, we do have a similar name to anther company in Australia. We have no knowledge of this and would like to investigate this matter further. Thank you.

samR