Mobile Auto Glass

Efficient, expert service at a price which cant be beaten!

Would definitely do business with Steven again. The guy is genuine, efficient and did a fantastic job on my Mitsubishi. I would definitely recommend Mobile Auto Glass to anyone needing glass replacement.

Fantastic

So happy with the service I got from you guys . Steve was great with his customer service and his installers were fantastic and absolutely lovely I reccomend you all to use these guys so much cheaper than all the other places and great quality thanks again for your time

Kellie B

Kellie BMelbourne, Victoria

Great service and quick booking!

My car was broken into and window smashed, Keven and James were out to my home within 24hours! Window was fixed so quick and both were friendly and professional. Definitely recommend this company, best prices for window replacement in the area

Gratitude is rewarding

Gratitude is rewardingGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional Services

Quick search on google and these professionals pop up,I made the call to fix my windscreen and was booked next day.although I wasn't home the job was completed. pricing was reasonable and overall I believe better then the original I totally recommend these guys for your windscreen repair.

Toby B

Toby BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick, easy, really nice guys and a solid job.

They replaced my smashed back windscreen in 5min and came to my door to do the job. The communication was all done over the phone, and I received a text when they were on their way. The fixed up my van, gave me a few instructions on what to do over the next 24 hours to avoid any issues and the job was done.

Earlier in the day I had called up one of the bigger companies and was told the job couldn't be done until the following Monday (it's Tuesday today), these guys got the job done on the day of the accident, and for the same price.

Namka

NamkaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service!!!!!

Nick and Oggy did a great job repairing my windscreen i really appreciate the fast and 100% qualified job. I really recommend this place! I would rank 10/10 for the satisfying customer service.

Avoid avoid avoid!!

steven o.Mobile Auto Glass

Please upload a receipt here for everyone to see if this is true don't recall job

Bren
Bren
steven o.Mobile Auto Glass

And just for the record any company any where in the world don't smash a windscreen to take it out there's special tools to take out windscreens etc.

I had Steve and Oggy come replace my window and I was very satisfied with the service. They were very quick but also particular with the service. Defiantly recommend 10/10

Marshall85

Marshall85Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shameful

They installed a cracked windscreen then didnt seal the windscreen properly, was charged $35 more than quoted when they finished . Called them and they ignored the matter and never returned the phone call or came and fixed it

Nu Mendis

Nu MendisDocklands

Excellent Job

Stevee was very helpful and on time for the job. He did a excellent job replacing the smashed window. The rates are very competitive compared to any other automobile window replacing companies around Melbourne. Below is a before and after photo.

Windscreen Repairs By a Professional

Competitive Pricing beat the competition hands down. Came out After hours. On a weekend when others wanted to wait until business hours. Excellent work. Friendly demeanor. Professional attitude. Highly recommend

Manny

Thanks for your help so quickly

No problem anytime

Awesome job and great workmanship I would recommend Steven anytime

Very satisfied and appreciated Steven coming out.. knew what he was doing and got the job done definitely recommend Steven especially on a Sunday and the price was good

Great service and good guys

The guys were on time and great service. The fixed my window straight away and had everything they needed. The also got all the glass out of the car which was huge help

Do not use! Unreliable and awful service

Did an awful job of fitting glass, wrong glass for car and Di mister doesn’t even work! Tried multiple times to get them to come out told me a date and time and never showed up!! Do not use them!! Here is the proof!

Wrong company budd

Melissa
Melissa

It’s not I’ve got proof of all the phone calls :) manager was apparently being sent out a few saturdays ago
Never arrived

Send it to this email address mobileag24@gmail.com

Michael W.

Michael W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super late notice but was no issue, saved heaps price wise and was super quick, would drive over the westgate again any time i have a Window problem! Thanks guys!

Perfect

Came early and got the job done really quick thank you so much for coming and doing it will be back in the future glass fits perfect and best price

Fantastic service

Such a fantastic service! Committed to their work he took my call and asked me to text details to him. Made a booking straight away but on getting a break he rang and said he had an earlier appointment if it suited us!
Thanks for such fantastic service Stave and Yogi

tell2all

tell2allGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service, price and reliable.

Excellent prompt service, price, communication and workmanship. Highly recommended. Also very reliably on time. We had same day service on a public holiday. Friendly tradespersons. We were extremely pleased with job well done.

Prompt and friendly service on a public holiday. Enough said.

From the easy to use website, to the friendly service. Thanks Steven and Oggy for turning my long weekend around. Would definitely use the service again. I’m a very happy customer.

HelluvaTanTM M.

HelluvaTanTM M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ace job on my back window! Fast, professional and with a smile! Thanks Steve!

Steve knew I needed my window fixed ASAP so waited at the shop for me, he was fast, super friendly and did a great job on my back window. Much appreciated!

Theresa

Theresaasked

Why do all the 5 star reviews offer fawning compliments but vague information about the actual job?

steven o.Mobile Auto Glass

Alot of the customers appreciate the fact when companies take out the hassle out of things and make there life's easier after annoying and frustrating incidents so when they call and talk to a human being instead of a computer and respond to job with in hours of the initial call made thats convenience and all jobs done to prefection by our experts.

Matt
Matt

These guys workmanship was fantastic. They came to my work and replaced my window in no time. They also vacuumed all the glass out of the interior, and the window was replaced perfectly. It was like my window never got smashed. Very happy.

Jimmy79
Jimmy79

why are you listing another companies website www.mobileautoglass.net.au instead of your own mobileautoglass1.com?

johan

johanasked

Is this business now trading as Auto Glass center of Melbourne?

frank l.
frank l.

Hi Johan, I read all these great reviews, but then I searched facebook for auto glass centre of Melbourne and saw some very distressing posts, I think I might give them a wide berth.

steven o.Mobile Auto Glass

Can you please send us the link to facebook, we do have a similar name to anther company in Australia. We have no knowledge of this and would like to investigate this matter further. Thank you.

samR
samR

mandycoops

mandycoopsasked

Hi Can anyone help with supplying the ABN number for this business?

mandy