Mobile Auto Glass

Mobile Auto Glass

Perfection!

Very good service went above and beyond and quick to deliver the service highly recommended these guys they do fantastic work! And very good to deal with just one call is all it takes!

Windscreen

Alex and KP done an excellent job replacing my windscreen in about 15 minutes
Very well coordinated team
Arrived when they said they would
Explained the does and don’ts for next few hours

10/10 would recommend to everyone

Fast, cheap, friendly and professional! What more could you ask for? 15 mins after Alex arrived, he was complete. No mess no worries. Felt really taken care of by Alex and Kp and for sure will be recommending them.

Great service from Alex and Karim!

Both Alex and Karim were fantastic. Called at 11pm last night and they replaced my windscreen first thing in the morning and did a very professonal job. Would highly recommend them to anyone!

Awesome service from Ronaldo!

The company was very easy to book in and they were prompt in coming to replace my windscreen. Ronaldo delivered quality service in a professional manner and didn't take long to do the job! Couldn't recommend this company enough to anyone who needs a windscreen replaced!

Incredible service

They were fast, no waiting time.
Cleaned the glass to perfection, very kind people too.
They charged less than half some of the other quotes I got as well.

Highly recommend going here!

Im So Greatfull

Im so great full that theirs places like this still exist i called at 7am this morning as i got broken in to last night steves team responded someone was here at 8.15am got the job done within a hour vacuumed out all the glass in the car and also swept the glass on the ground did an excellent job took the hassle out of my morning thanks a lot i will differently recommend.

Scammers!!!

This company is pathetic at what they claim, it took 9 months for someone to come back to fix a simple job (a small leak in the front window seal).
They will do a shocking job, and if you need them to come back to fix anything that they have done, the boss "[name removed]" will avoid answering his phone, people in the office keep saying that they will get someone out there asap, have the technician call you back which their excuse for not showing up is always that they were involved in a car accident, or that they will call you back and they don't. They will not abide by their statement of life time warranty, they will avoid it as much as they possibly can.
They will leave broken glass in and outside your and claim that its not in their policy to clean it up.

Do yourself a favor if you have ever used this company (which also goes under the name of auto glass center of melbourne) report them to the accc, send a message to A current affairs, or just keep clear of them, even if the price seems appealing because they are not worth the hassle.

Dear valued customers I have read your review we sorry you feel that way as some of the remarks you have made are untrue. You state that it took 9 months to come back and fix a leak.We were contacted by you on the 24th of May 2019 via email that's here available .In your email you stated that the glass was done by us 9 months ago and you just realised it was leaking and you were available in a few weeks to get it repaired which we set up to do. As my techs were performing the job of the leak seal you were touching the seal and asking them if that's what seals the glass we have pics of when the job was done as we do to all repair seals and it does not look like that. That's done by you playing with the seal after our team left . You were there the whole time when the job was done you dident say anything but you called 40 mintues later after they left and you were abusing our staff with some racist comments. If you write reviews please state the truthWell here you go people, this is what you can expect from these cow boys. You say that in my so call email that i would be available in a few weeks to have it repaired and yet it hasn't even been a few weeks yet. Not once did i ever say anything racist to your staff, and i didn't call back 40 minutes later, i was making multiple calls for over 40 minutes to your company and your so called technicians to have them come back to do the job properly and clean up the mess they made. Within the last couple times of calling i was told that you weren't in but then all of a sudden you were and that was when we had a heated discussion because of extremely poor service you provide but at no given time did i ever say anything even remotely racist. Now if you think about the false accusations that you have stated about me touching with the seal while your techs were performing the job. For starters I know what the seal looks like and i know that it takes time for it to set so there is no need for me to go and touch it, and anyone can look at the photos and see that i haven't played with it at all, its quite obvious that your techs were rough and don't know how to do a good job. I never got a chance to say anything to your team before they left because by the time i opened the door to a look, they were already driving away, they were pretty quick to leave because they know of how much of a disgraceful job they did. Now here's where you've stuffed up, if your technicians are in the car doing the job there is absolutely no physical way for me to get in there and touch the seal, anyone with half a brain can figure that one out. You also stated that you have photos of when the job was done yet you don't seem to be able to prove that, that's because you don't have any photos of the job because you never took photos and didn't do the job properly. So if you reply to these reviews that have bad things to say about you, your company and your staff, please state the truth and provide evidence. Also a bit of a coincidence that every time someone gives you a bad review, there's always a few " good reviews" put up pretty quick all with the same time frame.......... funny about that.Well I will email you the photos that my team have taken when the job was complete and the call recording to refresh your memory you also stated that this took 9 months before we came out when we were contacted only on the 24th of May 2019 I can send you a screenshot of that too

Great work Ron:)

The great work Ron has done, nothing but great things I have to say about :) great work, friendly bloke well mannered and respectful 100% next window I need done calling you Ron for sure

Speedy & Professional Serivce

Great experience from start to finish! A quick quote, great pricing, and same day service within a matter of hours. Ronaldo attended my car inside a busy city car-park, he did a very neat job of replacing my shattered rear windscreen. It was a near perfect transaction, with very knowledgable, friendly and helpful technicians. My only constructive feedback would be that he didn't have a vacuum in his van, and while he cleared away majority of the glass from inside the car, there was still some left in the boot, and also on the ground around the car, which the carpark attendant had to clean up after Ronaldo left. Overall, very happy with the experience and would definitely call them again if I was in another tricky spot!

Absolutely great job! Nice guys with great services

Convenient location in Sunshine West, VIC. Had my rear glass smashed. They responded very quickly with a quote and arranged everything. Sam and Steven fixed it in an hour and did an amazing job. Super friendly and responsible guys! Would 100% recommend to a friend.

Cowboys in a hurry

Its all done brother! Or is it?
Turned up on time as promised, but were in a hurry to leave even before starting. In the end there was glass everywhere interior and exterior. No regard for people's safety and that someone might get cut with these shards. When requested to vacuum, they advised they dont do it. How can i recommend them? Very unprofessional and messy. Look elsewhere.

Dear valued customer upon reading the review yesterday and following up with my technician and yourself that you discovered that your husband told us not to vacuum the car as you had a lot of personal belongings in t there. he wanted to take out first before cleaning it so my technician's done as they were told I wish you could have written that here instead of messaging me and telling me you didn't clarify with your husband but it's all ok we value all opinions I wish you can change your review in the future thank you.Oh wow, u just put the final nail in the coffin yourself. First of all i am not the above customer as i am a male and job was in Tarneit. Also not sure who you followed up with but it certainly wasn't me. I have taken pics of glass shattered on my driveway which someone could have easily stepped on and hurt themselves. Also glass dust and shards everywhere inside my car and i have a kid. Your technicians refused to clean it up. Stop acting like an angel when you are not.Well I think you talking to the wrong company then vacuum is the first thing we pill out out of our vans as soon as approaching a job site fine call me and provides a invoice that it was us and il refund you $50

Perfect

Fantastic job.. reliable and trustworthy. Very friendly and a thorough professional . Would highly recommend him . I was very satisfied . Steve made it very easy and went through the whole a lot of care.

Thank you Steve. Cheers

Great reliable service

Was reliable, followed up straight away and did the job at 7pm on a Sunday evening.

After trying to get on to someone that could help me, these guys just got the job done with minimal fuss

Great service amazing people to deal with highly recommended

I highly recommend mobile auto glass for there quick and efficient work they came in on time and done a amazing job they vaccumed all the glass in and out of the car they were very friendly people to deal with couldn't ask for a better service keep up the great work guys!!!

Good price & excellent job

Called this morning for my 04 rodeo windscreen and driver window, good price was able to book it in for today, excellent job. Tech was very friendly. Will recommend to my friends

Amazing Service

Called in the morning to book a job cause my rear window was broken and they came on the day, vacuumed up all the broken glass and done a fantastic job with installing the glass. Definitely would recommend.

Please do not use this company SCAM!!!

We had our windscreen replaced in December. I had a strange feeling when they arrived and should have gone with my gut. They asked if I could pay in cash, so I did. The two boys that turned up did not speak much English and one of them looked like he was only 14yr. When I came to check the windscreen they had put a large hole in the front of my car on the plastic cover near the windscreen. They said they did not do it??. Then they told me I owed them an extra $100, even though I was quoted $459. I felt very uncomfortable and just paid them, so they would leave, my husband was not home.
My husband called and called [name removed] and he just kept making excuses saying he will come around and fix it and refund us, but he never did. He stopped taking our calls so we went to Nissan to have our car fixed. It cost us $1100 due to the hole and they also did not seal the windscreen in so it was very dangerous and had to be re done. Nissan have taken the companies details and will warn people against using them. If you google the company you will find many complaints and warnings about using this company on Facebook. Do your research and do not use this company!!!!

Dear Valued Customer. I have read you review and find the you have mistaken us for somebody else or another company. First point I would like to make is all my staff are over the age of 22, and speak perfect english. As for the job that was performed on your vehicle, that is not up to Mobile Auto Glass quality for us, or for you, as we treat customers cars with as much care as if it was our very own. If this indeed was our company, we would have replaced that piece immediately,as stated that we give a lifetime warranty on works men ship. I can guarantee you this is not our company. This is our number 1800MGLASS were open 24/7 feel free to give us a call and the invoice number if we did perform this service and we will be more than happy to rectify the situation. Please note that price sounds a bit high to be our price and in no way shape or form do our technicians have any authority to charge extra. Our prices are all inclusive drive a way no more to pay. We have had people mistake us for another company which we will not mention describing these two blokes that you are speaking about. But once again if this is indeed our company please contact us thanks.

Fantastic service

After having my car broken into I didn’t know who to turn too. I rang a few places and it was great that these guys could do it same day. They gave a installation window time frame but also called when they where close to arriving.

fantastic

l was looking for someone to fix my leeking windsreen .l always go by reviews first. l called these guys. they came on time.and told me the best way to fix it.very great job .thanks alot no l .