Mobile Auto Glass

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Mobile Auto Glass

JohnnoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Warning Warning ⚠️

Do Not use this company, they caused thousands of dollars damage to my car. Rough inexperienced dodgy people who just want your money and run. They broke my mirror and left it dangling, broke my windscreen wiper, bent and buckled a panel trying to get it off when it don’t come off it is a wind deflector, scratched my car, charged me $1150 cos it’s a Mercedes’ said he would be back in the morning to finish the job and fix everything and never seen him again. Wont answer my calls or msgs. Worst workmanship I have ever dealt with. I wish I read the reviews on this Rip off before I got them out. Go elsewhere but be careful he goes by a few business names, Avoid at all costs

• +3Thumbnail
Matty
MattyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cant even get my goodwill deposit back for parts they cant source!

Excellent service and competitive price and went over and above to please

This company is great! When my windscreen broke they provided me with a windscreen similar to the one I needed (standard model) whilst the new windscreen (Lounge model) from Fiat in Italy was in transit. Once it arrived in Melbourne they installed it efficiently and effectively. This company knows about and delivers good old fashioned excellent service. They were also the most competitive when it came to price. I couldn’t recommend them more highly!

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DANGER: AVOID AT ALL COSTS

• +2Thumbnail
Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Find out how Mobile Auto Glass compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Great Customer Service! Will be coming back.

I went there yesterday and was met with great hospitality. I received wonderful customer service from Daniel - he was friendly, inviting and knowledgeable of his works.

Wonderful service

I went there a couple days ago to get my car windows replaced and there customer service and understanding about there job is so wonderful they know exactly what you want before even having to say and that is what I call great service

I love it

Excellent work from Daniel one of the employees was very friendly and had amazing customer service. I will definitely be back to this shop

Stay away from this mob. Absolutely appalling & untrustworthy.

Outstanding service

These guys were great. Best quote I found, were able to come out to me the day of the incident and replaced the windscreen within 30 minutes. Super friendly, did a great job. Highly recommend

Kristian P.
Kristian P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best service ever!!

Steve and his assistant were fantastic, my back window was broken and the door was jammed tight but it was no problem for Steve, he took his time and got it open!!
Glass was installed beautifully and no extra charge for opening the door!!
Cannot thank the boys enough, great service at a reasonable price!!

What a quick and easy process!!

Called them up yesterday afternoon and they were our first thing in the morning.

Very easy to deal with and we’re in and out within 10 minutes.

Thanks again for your great service.

Lance B
Lance BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DO NOT USE

leroy
leroyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dont use these guys

If you've come this far you've either already been fcked over or you've been smart enough to avoid these guys. Pretty obvious the only positive reviews are from within the company. Same as everyone else, rough, glue everywhere, ruined interior, glass everywhere, seals not in place properly so water gets in and you can hear the wind really loud. Got anti rust paint brush strokes everywhere. they charged me extra for. Can go on dont use these guys

Iren O.
Iren O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very efficient and hassle free

I got my passenger window fixed after a break in. The mechanic drove to me and had my window fixed in no time. Very professional and good quality.

Not Happy
Not HappyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Use this company at your own peril

Used this company to replace tailgate glass because of good price, I soon found out why price was low. dodgy non genuine glass that didn't fit properly, holes in glass for rear wiper assembly and molding fasteners were misaligned. They took payment and promised to return and complete after I had replaced a "broken clip" Numerous phone calls and wasted days waiting for them to turn up. Went to a reputable repairer, replaced dodgy glass and fixed in 24hrs after wasting 4 weeks with this mob. BEWARE, invoice was from "Auto Glass Centre of Melbourne" a de registered company with cancelled ABN, also currently operating as "Auto Glass Centre" No address to be seen, just the same phone number.

Brooke K.
Brooke K.asked

Hi there my name's Brooke
I would like to get a quote from you for my side car window.
The model of my care is a Ford Mondeo

Call 1800 645 277
Or 1800 MGLASS

Johnno

Use someone else your gona get ripped off with this mob

Theresa
Theresaasked

Why do all the 5 star reviews offer fawning compliments but vague information about the actual job?

Matt
Matt

These guys workmanship was fantastic. They came to my work and replaced my window in no time. They also vacuumed all the glass out of the interior, and the window was replaced perfectly. It was like my window never got smashed. Very happy.

Jimmy79
Jimmy79

why are you listing another companies website www.mobileautoglass.net.au instead of your own mobileautoglass1.com?

johan
johanasked

Is this business now trading as Auto Glass center of Melbourne?

frank l.
frank l.

Hi Johan, I read all these great reviews, but then I searched facebook for auto glass centre of Melbourne and saw some very distressing posts, I think I might give them a wide berth.

steven o.Mobile Auto GlassSend a private message

Can you please send us the link to facebook, we do have a similar name to anther company in Australia. We have no knowledge of this and would like to investigate this matter further. Thank you.

samR