Mobile Auto Glass Questions & Answers

Brooke K.
Brooke K.

Hi there my name's Brooke
I would like to get a quote from you for my side car window.
The model of my care is a Ford Mondeo

Call 1800 645 277 Or 1800 MGLASS

Johnno
Johnno

Use someone else your gona get ripped off with this mob

Theresa
Theresa

Why do all the 5 star reviews offer fawning compliments but vague information about the actual job?

Mobile Auto Glass   DM

Alot of the customers appreciate the fact when companies take out the hassle out of things and make there life's easier after annoying and frustrating incidents so when they call and talk to a human being instead of a computer and respond to job with in hours of the initial call made thats convenience and all jobs done to prefection by our experts.

Matt
Matt

These guys workmanship was fantastic. They came to my work and replaced my window in no time. They also vacuumed all the glass out of the interior, and the window was replaced perfectly. It was like my window never got smashed. Very happy.

Jimmy79
Jimmy79

why are you listing another companies website www.mobileautoglass.net.au instead of your own mobileautoglass1.com?

Mobile Auto Glass   DM

That was not our mistake, and have since contacted Productsreview for them to correct the error.

johan
johan

Is this business now trading as Auto Glass center of Melbourne?

frank l.
frank l.

Hi Johan, I read all these great reviews, but then I searched facebook for auto glass centre of Melbourne and saw some very distressing posts, I think I might give them a wide berth.

Mobile Auto Glass   DM

Can you please send us the link to facebook, we do have a similar name to anther company in Australia. We have no knowledge of this and would like to investigate this matter further. Thank you.

heres the links

mandycoops
mandycoops

Hi Can anyone help with supplying the ABN number for this business?

mandy