3.0

• Return Claim MadeYes (4) · No

MudassarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst Ever Service - Faulty Screen/Install and NOT Honouring Warranty - Suggest to Avoid - Wasted $450

How they are collecting 5 star feedbacks while providing pathetic service? Caused more damage to the car. Did not reply to Consumer affairs and now I am going to VCAT.

Please do send it through mobileag24@gmail.com

Kasey M.Southwest, VIC

Scammers!!!

• +1
Dilzb1993

Dilzb1993Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great work Ron:)

The great work Ron has done, nothing but great things I have to say about :) great work, friendly bloke well mannered and respectful 100% next window I need done calling you Ron for sure

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Mobile Auto Glass compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

mark

markGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

fantastic

l was looking for someone to fix my leeking windsreen .l always go by reviews first. l called these guys. they came on time.and told me the best way to fix it.very great job .thanks alot no l .

Brooke K.

Brooke K.asked

Hi there my name's Brooke
I would like to get a quote from you for my side car window.
The model of my care is a Ford Mondeo

Call 1800 645 277
Or 1800 MGLASS

Theresa

Theresaasked

Why do all the 5 star reviews offer fawning compliments but vague information about the actual job?

steven o.Mobile Auto Glass

Alot of the customers appreciate the fact when companies take out the hassle out of things and make there life's easier after annoying and frustrating incidents so when they call and talk to a human being instead of a computer and respond to job with in hours of the initial call made thats convenience and all jobs done to prefection by our experts.

Matt
Matt

These guys workmanship was fantastic. They came to my work and replaced my window in no time. They also vacuumed all the glass out of the interior, and the window was replaced perfectly. It was like my window never got smashed. Very happy.

Jimmy79
Jimmy79

why are you listing another companies website www.mobileautoglass.net.au instead of your own mobileautoglass1.com?

johan

johanasked

Is this business now trading as Auto Glass center of Melbourne?

frank l.
frank l.

Hi Johan, I read all these great reviews, but then I searched facebook for auto glass centre of Melbourne and saw some very distressing posts, I think I might give them a wide berth.

steven o.Mobile Auto Glass

Can you please send us the link to facebook, we do have a similar name to anther company in Australia. We have no knowledge of this and would like to investigate this matter further. Thank you.

samR