Mobile Auto Glass

Mobile Auto Glass (page 2 of 9)

Top blokes

The boys did a great job on my back window fitting, friendly staff and a great price. Thanks again boys, would definitely recommend for any glass repair work cheers Ashy

Awesome crew

Came to my work place, Replaced my windscreen within 1 hour , at half of the price I was quoted by others. Thanks you Steve and staff for all your help

Awesome place!

Window was installed in 5 minutes while I waited inside the building. Car was vacuumed and tidied following the work that was done. Very friendly service and the staff are nice.

Great service,.

Much cheaper and faster than the other auto glass fitters I got quotes from. Got genuine parts when others told me it would be hard. Would def use these guys again

Very disappointed with Service

Very Disappointing Service. Would not recommend Mobile Auto Glass at all. Arrived late with incorrect windscreen on Saturday and then we had to pay a deposit of $250 cash as their eftpos machine was down, so that they could order correct one which was to be replaced on Monday. Had to call 8 times throughout the day as they promised to have it installed on Monday but this still did not happen. Asked for my deposit to be returned and as we could not have any faith in their business due to them not communicating with us and the delay in the windscreen. They had the audacity to only return $150 of our money as they said we cancelled the job. Really. We have put a complaint into the Ombudsman and Consumer Affairs. Disgraceful.

Dear valued customer you have called us on a Friday afternoon and schedule an appointment for next day for Saturday for a front windscreen when we came out to do the job the car you had had a rain sensor and a Lane departure which at that time my supplier did not have any in stock and would have to order from Sydney and we told you it takes one to three business days to get which at that point you agreed and paid a deposit of $250 the reason we take deposits is so when we order the glass people don't cancel because it costs us money now in any state anywhere around the world if you pay a deposit for something then you cancel you automatically forfeit it and this case I refunded you $150 the only thing you were charged for the freight the mount of $100 thats faitr.now before you go up and say bad things about people's company explain the truth and nothing but the truth.Hello Steven. I was expecting this response from you as I have also read over the other complaints regarding your Company. Firstly do you know the legislation in regards to refunding a deposit? It clearly states that when a “Major Failure” occurs you need to refund the deposit in full. “The product or service supplied is substantially unfit and cannot be used for its normal purpose and cannot be made to fit within a reasonable time”. Have a read of it on business.vic.gov.au. It’s the 3rd point. What you have done is unlawful. We advised you of the model and make. You still turned up with the wrong windscreen. There have been no lies told as we were advised that it would take 3 DAYS not 3 BUSINESS DAYS. It was re-booked for Monday and we had to continuously call you to find out where the windscreen was as we needed it repaired urgently. Why would you rebook it for Monday if it was 3 business days??? You stated a number of times “I promise Mam that we will be out there today to fit it. I have someone sitting here waiting for it to arrive. It doesn’t matter what time it is we will be there”. But guess what. You didn’t turn up. The last call to you was at 10.34pm and there was no answer. We ended up sending you a text message asking for our deposit back as it was all taking to long and we were getting no response from your company. This is why we have gone to The Ombudsman and Consumer Affairs.Theres no product failiare from my end we agreed to order the glass from sydney you paid a deposits we told you it will take 1 to 3 business day you called us on Monday and said you want it by today or you will cancel you opt out of the agreement you failed your part as for the other people you referring to with bad reviews I can honestly tell you that haif of them are fake and written by other competitors but that's just business. But I think our company was fairly reasonable we only charged you the freight fee.

Reliable and Fast

Very reliable! Did a perfect job at the best price that I could find in Geelong area. Would definitely recommend to others. Since I was in a desperate need for my car window to be fixed, they even came to help me after hours.

Great service glad to see people doing hands on work, really friendly people that make conversation instead of just doing their job!
Would highly recommend this service to others :)!
Great job

Fast and friendly

Fast and professional replacement of my car window after a break in. I contacted Steven late Saturday night and he responded straight away. Out first thing the next morning, very happy with this service.

Perfection!

Very good service went above and beyond and quick to deliver the service highly recommended these guys they do fantastic work! And very good to deal with just one call is all it takes!

Windscreen

Alex and KP done an excellent job replacing my windscreen in about 15 minutes
Very well coordinated team
Arrived when they said they would
Explained the does and don’ts for next few hours

10/10 would recommend to everyone

Fast, cheap, friendly and professional! What more could you ask for? 15 mins after Alex arrived, he was complete. No mess no worries. Felt really taken care of by Alex and Kp and for sure will be recommending them.

Great service from Alex and Karim!

Both Alex and Karim were fantastic. Called at 11pm last night and they replaced my windscreen first thing in the morning and did a very professonal job. Would highly recommend them to anyone!

Awesome service from Ronaldo!

The company was very easy to book in and they were prompt in coming to replace my windscreen. Ronaldo delivered quality service in a professional manner and didn't take long to do the job! Couldn't recommend this company enough to anyone who needs a windscreen replaced!

Incredible service

They were fast, no waiting time.
Cleaned the glass to perfection, very kind people too.
They charged less than half some of the other quotes I got as well.

Highly recommend going here!

Im So Greatfull

Im so great full that theirs places like this still exist i called at 7am this morning as i got broken in to last night steves team responded someone was here at 8.15am got the job done within a hour vacuumed out all the glass in the car and also swept the glass on the ground did an excellent job took the hassle out of my morning thanks a lot i will differently recommend.

Scammers!!!

This company is pathetic at what they claim, it took 9 months for someone to come back to fix a simple job (a small leak in the front window seal).
They will do a shocking job, and if you need them to come back to fix anything that they have done, the boss "[name removed]" will avoid answering his phone, people in the office keep saying that they will get someone out there asap, have the technician call you back which their excuse for not showing up is always that they were involved in a car accident, or that they will call you back and they don't. They will not abide by their statement of life time warranty, they will avoid it as much as they possibly can.
They will leave broken glass in and outside your and claim that its not in their policy to clean it up.

Do yourself a favor if you have ever used this company (which also goes under the name of auto glass center of melbourne) report them to the accc, send a message to A current affairs, or just keep clear of them, even if the price seems appealing because they are not worth the hassle.

Dear valued customers I have read your review we sorry you feel that way as some of the remarks you have made are untrue. You state that it took 9 months to come back and fix a leak.We were contacted by you on the 24th of May 2019 via email that's here available .In your email you stated that the glass was done by us 9 months ago and you just realised it was leaking and you were available in a few weeks to get it repaired which we set up to do. As my techs were performing the job of the leak seal you were touching the seal and asking them if that's what seals the glass we have pics of when the job was done as we do to all repair seals and it does not look like that. That's done by you playing with the seal after our team left . You were there the whole time when the job was done you dident say anything but you called 40 mintues later after they left and you were abusing our staff with some racist comments. If you write reviews please state the truthWell here you go people, this is what you can expect from these cow boys. You say that in my so call email that i would be available in a few weeks to have it repaired and yet it hasn't even been a few weeks yet. Not once did i ever say anything racist to your staff, and i didn't call back 40 minutes later, i was making multiple calls for over 40 minutes to your company and your so called technicians to have them come back to do the job properly and clean up the mess they made. Within the last couple times of calling i was told that you weren't in but then all of a sudden you were and that was when we had a heated discussion because of extremely poor service you provide but at no given time did i ever say anything even remotely racist. Now if you think about the false accusations that you have stated about me touching with the seal while your techs were performing the job. For starters I know what the seal looks like and i know that it takes time for it to set so there is no need for me to go and touch it, and anyone can look at the photos and see that i haven't played with it at all, its quite obvious that your techs were rough and don't know how to do a good job. I never got a chance to say anything to your team before they left because by the time i opened the door to a look, they were already driving away, they were pretty quick to leave because they know of how much of a disgraceful job they did. Now here's where you've stuffed up, if your technicians are in the car doing the job there is absolutely no physical way for me to get in there and touch the seal, anyone with half a brain can figure that one out. You also stated that you have photos of when the job was done yet you don't seem to be able to prove that, that's because you don't have any photos of the job because you never took photos and didn't do the job properly. So if you reply to these reviews that have bad things to say about you, your company and your staff, please state the truth and provide evidence. Also a bit of a coincidence that every time someone gives you a bad review, there's always a few " good reviews" put up pretty quick all with the same time frame.......... funny about that.Well I will email you the photos that my team have taken when the job was complete and the call recording to refresh your memory you also stated that this took 9 months before we came out when we were contacted only on the 24th of May 2019 I can send you a screenshot of that too

Great work Ron:)

The great work Ron has done, nothing but great things I have to say about :) great work, friendly bloke well mannered and respectful 100% next window I need done calling you Ron for sure

Speedy & Professional Serivce

Great experience from start to finish! A quick quote, great pricing, and same day service within a matter of hours. Ronaldo attended my car inside a busy city car-park, he did a very neat job of replacing my shattered rear windscreen. It was a near perfect transaction, with very knowledgable, friendly and helpful technicians. My only constructive feedback would be that he didn't have a vacuum in his van, and while he cleared away majority of the glass from inside the car, there was still some left in the boot, and also on the ground around the car, which the carpark attendant had to clean up after Ronaldo left. Overall, very happy with the experience and would definitely call them again if I was in another tricky spot!

Absolutely great job! Nice guys with great services

Convenient location in Sunshine West, VIC. Had my rear glass smashed. They responded very quickly with a quote and arranged everything. Sam and Steven fixed it in an hour and did an amazing job. Super friendly and responsible guys! Would 100% recommend to a friend.

Cowboys in a hurry

Its all done brother! Or is it?
Turned up on time as promised, but were in a hurry to leave even before starting. In the end there was glass everywhere interior and exterior. No regard for people's safety and that someone might get cut with these shards. When requested to vacuum, they advised they dont do it. How can i recommend them? Very unprofessional and messy. Look elsewhere.

Dear valued customer upon reading the review yesterday and following up with my technician and yourself that you discovered that your husband told us not to vacuum the car as you had a lot of personal belongings in t there. he wanted to take out first before cleaning it so my technician's done as they were told I wish you could have written that here instead of messaging me and telling me you didn't clarify with your husband but it's all ok we value all opinions I wish you can change your review in the future thank you.Oh wow, u just put the final nail in the coffin yourself. First of all i am not the above customer as i am a male and job was in Tarneit. Also not sure who you followed up with but it certainly wasn't me. I have taken pics of glass shattered on my driveway which someone could have easily stepped on and hurt themselves. Also glass dust and shards everywhere inside my car and i have a kid. Your technicians refused to clean it up. Stop acting like an angel when you are not.Well I think you talking to the wrong company then vacuum is the first thing we pill out out of our vans as soon as approaching a job site fine call me and provides a invoice that it was us and il refund you $50

Why do all the 5 star reviews offer fawning compliments but vague information about the actual job?
Alot of the customers appreciate the fact when companies take out the hassle out of things and make there life's easier after annoying and frustrating incidents so when they call and talk to a human being instead of a computer and respond to job with in hours of the initial call made thats convenience and all jobs done to prefection by our experts.These guys workmanship was fantastic. They came to my work and replaced my window in no time. They also vacuumed all the glass out of the interior, and the window was replaced perfectly. It was like my window never got smashed. Very happy.why are you listing another companies website www.mobileautoglass.net.au instead of your own mobileautoglass1.com?

Is this business now trading as Auto Glass center of Melbourne?
Hi Johan, I read all these great reviews, but then I searched facebook for auto glass centre of Melbourne and saw some very distressing posts, I think I might give them a wide berth.Can you please send us the link to facebook, we do have a similar name to anther company in Australia. We have no knowledge of this and would like to investigate this matter further. Thank you.https://www.facebook.com/kasey.marchant.9/posts/10219435086646568 https://www.facebook.com/kasey.marchant.9/posts/10219459893466723 https://www.facebook.com/RossLeischaPulham/posts/1510038805792603

Hi Can anyone help with supplying the ABN number for this business? mandy