Mobile Auto Glass

Mobile Auto Glass (page 4 of 13)

4.3

tell2all

tell2allGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service, price and reliable.

Excellent prompt service, price, communication and workmanship. Highly recommended. Also very reliably on time. We had same day service on a public holiday. Friendly tradespersons. We were extremely pleased with job well done.

Prompt and friendly service on a public holiday. Enough said.

From the easy to use website, to the friendly service. Thanks Steven and Oggy for turning my long weekend around. Would definitely use the service again. I’m a very happy customer.

HelluvaTanTM M.

HelluvaTanTM M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ace job on my back window! Fast, professional and with a smile! Thanks Steve!

Steve knew I needed my window fixed ASAP so waited at the shop for me, he was fast, super friendly and did a great job on my back window. Much appreciated!

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Mobile Auto Glass compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Good Service

Kevin and his mate just left and I’ve no complaints. I was told it would be done late today between 4 and 6 and they rang later and told me their arrival time and turned up as promised. Cannot complain about the price but as the saying goes , you get what you pay for, so time will tell . Being an old car I’m happy to take the chance. Happy to use these guys again

Otgonbileg

OtgonbilegGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great job!

Excellent job! Fast and professional customer service with brand new qualified windshields with a lifetime warranty. 100% satisfied with their service and i am happy that i got my windshield repaired. Cheers!

Ian W.

Ian W.Southwest, VIC

Painful and Frustrating

steven o.Mobile Auto Glass

Great service, nice team, great price. Would have been nice to hear a little earlier about the expected time of arrival but the service was well worth the wait. Thx!

Tim

TimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great price. Great service.

Gave the best price of all places I contacted. Was able to get job done quickly and professionally. Was always easy to contact and kept me up to date with progress. Would definitely recommend to others. Thanks guys.

Shelly H.

Shelly H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick and no hassle!

Steve and his work partner did a great work!
He was easy to contact, easy to talk to & most importantly they did the job so quick I was shocked!! They even cleaned up my car for me and left no mess. Very impressed, would definitely recommend their hard work since it was such an affordable price as well!!!!

MudassarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst Ever Service - Faulty Screen/Install and NOT Honouring Warranty - Suggest to Avoid - Wasted $450

How they are collecting 5 star feedbacks while providing pathetic service? Caused more damage to the car. Did not reply to Consumer affairs and now I am going to VCAT.

Please do send it through mobileag24@gmail.com

Sarah M.

Sarah M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast, effeciant, professional and reliable. I totally recommend them. Also great price. They came within a day of my call and at a time that suited and also offered assistance for other services

Aaron

AaronGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst experience ever. How is it so high in stars

I booked, they never came, I rebooked they didn't come again. Then I rent there as requested and they still couldn't fix my window... They are the worst. I repeat to save you time, go somewhere else.

Lazarus

LazarusWestern District, VIC

Profesioal,fast,efficient speechless,the guys were super.

Fantastic work guys ,customer service was fantastic ,speechless guys , 10out 10 thankyou will be calling you up again for another job I have couldn't be happier see you next time guys

Top job great guy great work very happy

Great work no problems at all very happy will use again very friendly guy good priced I will tell all my friends to call him thank you for good job

Haydn K.

Haydn K.Southwest, VIC

Job well done.

They were very efficient, reasonably priced and replaced my windscreen on the same day. They came and fixed it at my place so it was super convenient too. Couldn’t ask for more, thanks guys!

Amazing!!!

Amazing service Alex and Ronaldo came out on time fished with me Holden rodeo in 15!!!! They were very professional and very friendly. Would highly recommend to anyone needing their window replaced!!!

Chelsea K.

Chelsea K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Car fixed with zero inconvenience to me!

These just were just amazing. So friendly. Come out the next day, and on time. 100% transparent with what they were doing and what needed to be done.

I’ve been driving with a cracked windscreen for months as I work
16 hour days and just couldn’t give up my car for the day or find time to get it put in to be fixed. To have these guys come
To my work, fix it on the spot while I just continued with my normal day was a life saver!!!!

Also, the price!!! These guys stuck to the quote and can I just say it was $600 cheaper than what OBriens wanted to charge me. 100% recommend them!!!!

Best price going around!

Best price going around! Great same day service. Got me out of an unfortunate situation by replacing a window on the car a client's of mine. Did I mention 'Best Price Going Around.' Job was done to a high standard. Both my client and I couldn't be happier.

Drivers side window

Came out to me with an Outstandingly speedy fix and at a great price.
All other competitors wanted me to drive to them. Would definitely recommend mobile auto glass to others

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great, speedy service, very happy thanks

They came to my home at the first available opportunity which saved me dropping off my daughters car
They were great to deal with and the window is fixed. I recommend their service

December 2nd 2019 Update: Recommend.

Recommended
I thought the drivers side window was broken as it wouldnt wind up but was advised on the phone it was likely to be the mechanism, which it was. Fixed well, we are happy with it

Brooke K.

Brooke K.asked

Hi there my name's Brooke
I would like to get a quote from you for my side car window.
The model of my care is a Ford Mondeo

Call 1800 645 277
Or 1800 MGLASS

Theresa

Theresaasked

Why do all the 5 star reviews offer fawning compliments but vague information about the actual job?

steven o.Mobile Auto Glass

Alot of the customers appreciate the fact when companies take out the hassle out of things and make there life's easier after annoying and frustrating incidents so when they call and talk to a human being instead of a computer and respond to job with in hours of the initial call made thats convenience and all jobs done to prefection by our experts.

Matt
Matt

These guys workmanship was fantastic. They came to my work and replaced my window in no time. They also vacuumed all the glass out of the interior, and the window was replaced perfectly. It was like my window never got smashed. Very happy.

Jimmy79
Jimmy79

why are you listing another companies website www.mobileautoglass.net.au instead of your own mobileautoglass1.com?

johan

johanasked

Is this business now trading as Auto Glass center of Melbourne?

frank l.
frank l.

Hi Johan, I read all these great reviews, but then I searched facebook for auto glass centre of Melbourne and saw some very distressing posts, I think I might give them a wide berth.

steven o.Mobile Auto Glass

Can you please send us the link to facebook, we do have a similar name to anther company in Australia. We have no knowledge of this and would like to investigate this matter further. Thank you.

samR