Mobile Expert

Mobile Expert

See the Best Phone / Computer Repairs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Swetty C.

Swetty C.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service in iPhone Repair.

My phone wouldn’t charge because of a broken pin in the charge port. Apple told me I had to get a new phone. Mobile Expert was able to fix my phone in less than an hour and a half. It works incredibly. They even back up their work. My entire customer service experience was incredible.

iPhone and iPad Repair

I had my iphone and my husband’s Apple ipad screen replaced-both look better than new! We thought they were broken beyond repair and hated the idea of buying another, luckily we didn’t need to. We are completely happy with the service, turn around time, and quality of work. My dad purchased a screen protector from them (he’s notorious for breaking them) and he’s really happy with it as well. We all highly recommend!

Harsh

HarshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

I recently had an ipad screen replaced and an android phone screen replaced by Manny from Mobile Expert. I have to say he provided excellent service and I would highly recommend him. I wouldn't hesitate to go back in the future. He was friendly, reliable and provided an excellent experience. Thank you Manny.