Mobile Mate

Mobile Mate Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Mobile Mate? Claim your listing.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

Has anyone purchased their Bluetooth keyboards? I can’t seem to find a review and just wondering if they were good?

Darryl T.
Darryl T.

How to mount a mobile mate, car safety device.

Boipuso M.
Boipuso M.

Can i view your smartphones and accessories in my emails [email address removed]?

Fired Up

Not mine as I dont have any ?!

Jimmy
Jimmy

can i buy a note 3 battery and how long is delivery time?

Live in Mill Park 3082 vic

Fired Up

Get someone to check via their website

FarhatC40
FarhatC40

I've been trying to get my hands on a genuine Note 4 battery for a while now. But its been really difficult to get a hold of them in Australia. Does anyone here who has bought a samsung battery from these know for sure that they're genuine/ would recommend them? Also, anyone know what happens if the battery is faulty what can be done?

Jasper
Jasper

Sorry I can't help you with this question, as I bought only a cover for my tablet. Hope someone can help you.

Kaii
Kaii

I want to buy an S5 belt clip cover its my first time i cant seam to sigh in so i can't buy your product please help

Shona McCarthy

Hi Kaii, Sorry that I didn't answer sooner. Product review gives no notification. Here is what you are looking for: https://www.mobile-mate.com.au/viewItem.ta?itemId=13520&gclid=CJOWzNWfsc8CFVgRvQod5zcKHQ

tony

Has anyone bought "genuine" s3 battery? Is it worth buying from them for $32.95 when other cheap batteries are available in ebay claiming genuine. One I bought from eBay lasted only for 6 months. Thanks for your help in advance.

Shell
Shell

Sorry, I bought a shell for my Motorola Moto g 3rd gen so can't help with this query.

Thx for the response

Shona McCarthy

Mobile-Mate takes care of their customers. If your order doesn't work for you, you can always return it for a full refund. Ebay is good, but you aren't guaranteed the same level of quality and care.

Dobbo

I purchased a Samsung note 2 battery from Mobile mate as was a google recommended store and product was said to be genuine. It has now stopped charging in less than 2 months of use. How do i receive a refund or replacement please?

Shona McCarthy

My suggestion is to contact the company through their website contact page. They will generally take good care of your issues.

Dobbo

Mobile mate replaced the faulty battery promptly and i have not had an issue with the replacement at all, nearly a year later. All good in the end.

Jenny
Jenny

Does this cover fit the Telstra Samsung GT 19195T dimensions 124.6 x 61.3 x 10.1?

E. Day
E. Day

I'm not sure Jenny but if you email sales@mobile-mate.com.au or call the store with they should be able to answer your queries.

bettygibson
bettygibson

I have Galaxy Ace 3 GT7275T will this case suit?

Pamela 1
Pamela 1

Hi Betty, unsure about your Galaxy Ace cover., however I can highly recommend this company Mobile Mate, I couldn't get a cover for my LG P715 phone anywhere here in Victoria. Found one on their website, ordered it one day and received it the next! Great service! You will just have to search their site for what you are looking for or if you can't find it go to their "contact" area. The Company is located in Wheelers Hill, Victoria. Hope this info is of some help. Pamela

Shona McCarthy

Here is a list you can look at for products that should help you: https://www.mobile-mate.com.au/deviceProducts.html?model=Galaxy+Ace+3+4G+S7275T&method=deviceProducts&maker=10002

Peewee43
Peewee43

I need one Huawei Ascend Y530 leather wallet case, this is first time I am using the internet can you please let me know what to do. also can you let me know your phone No. Thank you. C.Obradovic

Robin G
Robin G

I am not connected with the shop in any way, and can not answer specific questions.

As with any purchasing on the internet, I suggest you email the seller, who will happily answer your questions about the products if it isn't clear in their description. They have an email option on their site.

After getting your reply about the product from the seller, and maybe reading reviews elsewhere about your chosen product, it's easy.

Choose your product, add it to your shopping cart, Work through the buy process.

I can not describe in detail what you should do.

Shona McCarthy

This is a list of products for your phone. I hope this helps. https://www.mobile-mate.com.au/deviceProducts.html?model=Ascend+Y530&method=deviceProducts&maker=12103

Jan McNamara
Jan McNamara

I am trying to order 2 covers for a Galaxy Pocket Neo and I have put all the information in and when the visa details go through it will not accept stating error code 510. What is the problem or how can I order?

JenHobart
JenHobart

You need to contact the company - their website will have a button up the top saying "contact us" - click on that to get their email address.

Product review is a site where consumers post reviews of items they've purchased - nobody here works for any of the companies reviewed, or is able to give you technical assistance with their websites or sales processes.

Wen
Wen

Asus Google Nexus 7 2013 Slim Synthetic Leather Wallet Case with Stand - Classic Black

Part No. 12432

Could you please advise if the above case is "Smart cover with auto sleep/wake up function" ?

Simon H
Simon H

I purchased a Textured Synthetic Leather Belt Pouch for Sony Xperia Z2 which is a for mobile phone. The Asus Google Nexus 7 is a tablet so a comparison cannot be made. I would think a simple Google search would be able to provide that information.

Sybil
Sybil

Best screen film for Samsung Galaxy Tab3 10.1 ?

Suzanne Phan
Suzanne Phan

ums, im not sure. But it's a reliable store. So you should try it out.

Shona McCarthy

That would depend on what effect you want, but Mobile-Mate only stocks high quality covers and shields.

AB
AB

I have a cell safe cover on my iphone 5. Will this fit into the pouch okay?

Middy
Middy

I don't have an iphone. I have a Samsung Nexus 10 (android). I suggest you contact Mobile Mate

MarkMcD

Speak to Mobile-mate. I've never owned an iphone and don't know what a cell safe cover is. Sorry.

jean peters
jean peters

I have htc desire 300 but not sure if the mini would be to small. my phone measures 13cm

craigrussell
craigrussell

huawei ascend case

MarkMcD

You need to give more info - your question is not at all clear.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Mobile Mate? Claim your listing.