Mobile Mate

Mobile Mate (page 2 of 3)

Brand Manager for Mobile Mate? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (64)

Fantastic Service

Ordered a LG phone cover on Wednesday, product was spot on and delivered to Non metropolitan Victoria next morning.
Website was easy to navigate, must have been as I found what I was looking for within seconds.

Product PurchasedLG Phone cover

Product and Service Amazing

Unbelievable fast service. From easy online order placement to post delivery less than 20 hours. Great selection of phone cover products. Notification of delivery status also was of benefit. Overall perfect.

Steve
SteveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

My first purchase with Mobile Mate, but given the service that I received, will not be the last. I recently purchased a new iPhone and needed a case and screen cover. Somewhat undecided about the type of screen cover to get, I contacted MM by Email. Cheryl was back to me within 40 minutes with comparisons for me, making it easy to decide. I placed the order that afternoon, and by 4.30 pm the next day my phone was safely wrapped in a quality leather case and cover. Amazing!!

Brian L
Brian LIsaacs 2607, ACT

Excellent service

I ordered one day and received items I ordered the next day. In the meantime I sent a query to support and it was answered the same day. Same when I made a previous order. This is a seriously well-organised outfit with good prices and excellent service. What you order, you get. Will be making further purchases in the future.

Amazing!

Ordered a Bluetooth keyboard for my iPad about 2 days ago and it arrived today. Keyboard is very good quality (so far) and the instructions on how to set up were very simple and easy to follow. There were no reviews on their website for the specific product I bought but I decided to get it anyway , was not disappointed. Super professional and affordable.

Christine
ChristineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

Extremely happy with Mobile Mate's range and the speed of their service.
The items we received were as pictured. Honest, reliable service is hard to come by so I was very pleased with our experience from start to finish.
Highly recommend.

Samsung phone case

The site was very easy to navigate, found what we looked for easily.
The product was exactly as advertised and what we looked for.
Quality great. Well packaged and shipped incredibly fast.
Great to deal with
Rob and Jannette

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Kristyn
KristynWodonga

Excellent Products

I was switching to a new phone that had a different charging port to any of my previous phones and I didn't want to spend a fortune on new cords.
Mobile-Mate had the best prices I could find and their products are excellent quality.
I had an issue with a screen protector and they happily sent a replacement.
Highly recommend.

Dishonest marketing

I bought a Defender phone case which is a well known variety of the Otter brand.

What arrived was a cheap, generic and poor quality product. This was a clear case of deceptive advertising

Do not recommend

Kellie
KellieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exactly what I wanted only better

They have a huge range of products. The cover I ordered was really high quality at a great price.
The shipping was super-fast at a time when Aus Post is supposed to be delayed. I will definitely use these guys again!

Perfect service

It was an easy site to navigate, the product i wanted was not for sale in any WA store, i ordered the phone cover on Thursday night, it was delivered Monday morning, that was quicker than a letter being delivered to me from the next suburb in this state. The cover was a perfect fit, i would highly recommend Mobile Mate to anyone that wanted accessories for their phone.

Bryan
Bryan

Totally reliable

Have dealt with this company numerous times over a number of years. The result is always the same.
Quality service, product and speedy and reliable delivery by Aust. Post.
They have a extensive range of products on an excellent site.

Sara
SaraIllawarra, NSW

Best company ever

I ordered a S-Pen for my tablet it come the next day, I was shocked how fast it got delivered. I got what I needed up dates as you go.

Happy customer

I ordered a wallet cover for my Galaxy A20 & protective screen cover from Mobile Mate on Saturday Feb 28. I received it today, Tuesday March 3. I am happy with products and swift delivery.

John - Blaxland
John - BlaxlandSydney Surrounds, NSW

Prompt Delivery of Our Serviceable Items as Ordered

I have previously utilized Mobile-Mate Australia online facilities to order replacement Batteries and Phone Case for my old HTC Mobile. They have repeatedly answered my queries and satisfied my needs for selection of the appropriate items and arranged for their prompt and safe delivery.

Maree C.
Maree C.Mid North Coast, NSW

Fast and fabulous

We have ordered through Mobile Mate before, and certainly will again, a huge choice of products in store, lots of colour choice, and at great prices. The transaction was easy, hassle free, and delivery was fast, products perfect.

Many thanks Maree

Product PurchasedLeather case for Samsung 10.1 tablet, leather case for Iphone

Poor quality

I bought a 2 in 1 detachable iPhone 8 wallet case. The magnets are very weak and come apart with the smallest shake. The case feels very cheap and nasty. I wont put my phone in this case.

Awful experience, defective product

Don't deal with this company. Blamed me for breaking a mobile phone screen protector which actually arrived broken. The company then refused to pay for return postage, leaving me out of pocket. Not happy, not impressed!

Product PurchasedScreen protectors
Poppett
PoppettGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Speedy and efficient service.

Cannot fault the service. Ordered on Saturday, delivered Tuesday, exactly what I wanted. Product looks good quality for the price; I am sure I will have it for a long time. Great website, easy to navigate, a good range of products.

Product PurchasedPhone cover
steven
stevenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent online retailer

I have used them a couple times now and the prices are fair, service is outstanding and quality products offered for sale. I placed an order mid afternoon and it was shipped same day . Highly recommend this retailer.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great product and service!

Great product and service! Wonderful fast delivery and refund for double order by mistake. Love their work. Easy to navigate website. Great range of products and great for older phones. Thank you

Product PurchasedSamsung Touch Screen Series 7
col yench
col yenchSouth East Queensland, QLD

perfect phone case for my a20

am very happy with my a20 phone case, gives good protection for fumbling old timer like me, the access to the phone and its controls is so easy, the delivery time was fantastic less than 24hrs from ordering until arriving in Brisbane suburbs. frist class service..

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A20

Reasonable price, excellent product range and speedy delivery

I recently bought a silicone cover for my Samsung Galaxy A20 from Mobile Mate, and I was really impressed with the price, product range and speedy delivery.

I was looking for an Australian company to buy a cover from, and local stores had very little choice of colour and style. Mobile Mate has the largest range of covers for Samsung A20s that I found online. Their prices are very reasonable and comparable to buying locally, even including postage! I ordered my cover after midday on a Thursday, and it was waiting in the letterbox for me when I got home from work on Friday! Such speedy processing and dispatch is fantastic and rarely found.

Bec M.
Bec M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Speedy Delivery, Quality Product

The delivery of my order was unbelievably quick, the product is of good quality and it fits perfectly, which is difficult to find for my 2 year old phone. Very happy with the whole process and highly recommend using them.

Howl Huxley
Howl HuxleyVictoria

Quickly, easily, and politely resolved my ordering mistake.

Mobile Mate made what could have been an annoying ordering mistake very easy to deal with. Ordering was easy, the range was pretty good, and the new case looks great and arrived quickly - great experience!