Mobile Mate

Mobile Mate (page 3 of 3)

Brand Manager for Mobile Mate? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (64)

Emma S
Emma SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast service, good products

Ordered covers for two less popular smartphone models. Arrived really quickly (2 days), fit both phones perfectly, including holes in exact right spot for buttons and camera, and were good quality construction. Would definitely order from here again.

EXCELLENT Service! Quick & Easy

I ordered some accesories including stylus pen for my samsung note8 in the weekend. goods arrived in 2 days with life tracking from australian post. Very satisfied customer. Goods is authentic as described.

Bill G
Bill G

Ordered two phone covers and two screen protectors. Arrived in three days. Great service. Web site was easy to use and dedcriptions accurate. Would reccomend this company for your next purchase.

I ordered a tablet cover after visiting 5 shops in town who were out of stock on my size requirement

I ordered from Mobile-mate Monday, paid using BSB bank transfer, my order was delivered at 8.15 am on the Wednesday
Best service from beginning to end
I have no hesitation in recommending Mobile-mate's service to anyone

Kezza
KezzaSydney, NSW

Fantastic! !!!!

I ordered my phone charger yesterday and it arrived early this morning. What a fantastic service you have provided. All done online and it was so easy . Your descriptions of each item is accurate and easy to follow. Your expertise is fantastic. Job well done.

Blossom
Blossom

Lovely surprise

Ordered 2 iPhone covers on the 27th July, products were delivered today 30thJuly. Great quality products, fabulous colours, excellent customer service and express delivery. What more could you want. Joyleen Litherland

Great Product

EXTREMELY fast dispatching of order and VERY prompt express delivery to rural SA. Highly recommend Mobile Mate. Would use Mobile Mate again with out any hesitation. Repeat buyer from this web site.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

delivered as advertised. very happy.

The product, ordering, delivery were all as advertised on the website - ie accurate. Trouble-free ordering and order delivery. I will use these people again. Admittedly only a phone case, but when you order online you don't want hiccups, even with small things.

Tony
TonyNarrabundah 2604, ACT

Great Service and good range of products.

I ordered a leather case for my Nokia 8. Within 3 days it arrived, the product appears to be well made and fits the phone exactly. Great service. Not the first product I have bought from Mobile Mate and will continue to deal with them as the occasion arises.

Lee
LeePerth, WA

Recommended, fast delivery and exactly as ordered.

I ordered some genuine accessories for my phone on Thursday evening, they arrived to WA by Monday! How is this even possible? Great products and service and easy check out.

Lizzylou
LizzylouNorth-West & West coast, TAS

PERFECT IN EVERY WAY

Thoroughly recommend this company. Had the pleasure of purchasing some items and their service is nothing short of amazing. Wonderful products, very competitive prices, express delivery and if you ask a question about a product, my email was answered in under an hour so why shop anywhere else for their products. Australian company so keeping our business here is a big plus. I will be singing their praises to as many people as I can. Thank you Mobile Mate, I will definitely be a return customer.

Vesa
VesaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent and fast delivery, AU based

The item was shipped from Melbourne and arrived within two days. So many other shops claim to be Australia based, but in fact they are overseas. The Nokia 7.1 flip cover is as described on the website.

Patrick
PatrickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good service

Needed a replacement S-pen for my Note 8. Samsung were pretty much useless so I ordered from Mobile Mate on a Thursday evening and it was here on Tuesday morning.

Well done.

Noel
NoelAlbury nsw

48 HOUR TURNAROUND

Placed an order with mobile mate for a cover for my mobile phone with in 48 hours I had delivery the cover was good quality and the exact one I needed i received good follow up and a professional business standard mobile mate sets the benchmark in online shopping certainly would buy from them again........
fast reliable service
nothing

July 31st 2019 Update: the second time I have bought from mobile mate

excellent delivery 48-hour turnaround to rural NSW would be the fastest online provider I have dealt with a very user-friendly web site and even though I ordered the wrong item at first my mistake was very quickly rectified and delivery was outstanding........