Mobile Mate

Mobile Mate

Brand Manager for Mobile Mate? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.3
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No

Top notch

Great easy to use website and found the exact wallet I wanted for my google pixel 4a. Really good quality leather and a great fit. Very professional and fast service. Have used Mobile Mate since and will again.

Reece N.
Reece N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Products seem legit. Don't rely on their warranty though.

I had heard good things about mobile-mate, its often hard to find a legit battery, there's lot of fakes everywhere. I paid double what I would have paid on ebay. About 9 months later the battery started to swell and not hold charge. Unlike 99% of retailers in Australia their warranty is only 3 months! at least on ebay I would have gotten a replacement. They outright refused and insinuated that I had overcharged it.

Ella M.
Ella M.South East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't ask for better

I bought a phone case for my Google pixel 4 as it is new most stores only had black phone unshockproof cases so I found this website and and saw exactly what I was looking for it was an appealing lilac phone case which looked extremely shock proof and when I ordered it, it came within 2 buissenes days and when it arrived it was a million times better than I was expecting and extremely cheep for what it's worth.

Product PurchasedGoogle Pixel 4
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Mobile Mate compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

DeltaBega
DeltaBegaCanberra 2600, ACT

Buyer Beware - only a 90 day warranty

I bought a "Premium Slim Synthetic Leather Flip Case with Stand" for iPad Air 2. It fell apart after 148 days - less than 5 months.

I wrote to them explaining the situation and including photos of the problem. They replied with a " We don't need to do anything as the warranty is only for 90 days". Signed, [name removed].

They say on their website 100% guarantee.

Please be warned.

This is an unscrupulous company.