Mobile Mate

Mobile Mate

Brand Manager for Mobile Mate? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.3
  • Return Claim MadeYes (4) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (1)
Reece N.
Reece N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Products seem legit. Don't rely on their warranty though.

I had heard good things about mobile-mate, its often hard to find a legit battery, there's lot of fakes everywhere. I paid double what I would have paid on ebay. About 9 months later the battery started to swell and not hold charge. Unlike 99% of retailers in Australia their warranty is only 3 months! at least on ebay I would have gotten a replacement. They outright refused and insinuated that I had overcharged it.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Mumma123
Mumma123AU

Horrible products cheap products never buy from these people

Hi i ordered an ipad protector. They have sent me a product which u just have to touch n it breaks. They refuse to take return or refund.
Horrible cheap products don't buy from these people

Product PurchasedApple iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi

Awful experience, defective product

Don't deal with this company. Blamed me for breaking a mobile phone screen protector which actually arrived broken. The company then refused to pay for return postage, leaving me out of pocket. Not happy, not impressed!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedScreen protectors
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Mobile Mate compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

DeltaBega
DeltaBegaCanberra 2600, ACT

Buyer Beware - only a 90 day warranty

I bought a "Premium Slim Synthetic Leather Flip Case with Stand" for iPad Air 2. It fell apart after 148 days - less than 5 months.

I wrote to them explaining the situation and including photos of the problem. They replied with a " We don't need to do anything as the warranty is only for 90 days". Signed, [name removed].

They say on their website 100% guarantee.

Please be warned.

This is an unscrupulous company.

Warranty Claim MadeYes