Mobile Mate

Mobile Mate (page 2 of 33)

Brand Manager for Mobile Mate? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (61)

Kevin Smith
Kevin SmithNortheast, VIC

Excellent, prompt and efficient service

I made an order on the 11 Oct 2020. I received a confirmation email and an email when order was dispatched which also included a tracking service. I received my order on the 13 Oct 2020, just 2 days after placing the order. Good quality item, very prompt and professional service. I would recommend to anyone.

Fantastic Service

Ordered a LG phone cover on Wednesday, product was spot on and delivered to Non metropolitan Victoria next morning.
Website was easy to navigate, must have been as I found what I was looking for within seconds.

Product PurchasedLG Phone cover

Product and Service Amazing

Unbelievable fast service. From easy online order placement to post delivery less than 20 hours. Great selection of phone cover products. Notification of delivery status also was of benefit. Overall perfect.

Steve
SteveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

My first purchase with Mobile Mate, but given the service that I received, will not be the last. I recently purchased a new iPhone and needed a case and screen cover. Somewhat undecided about the type of screen cover to get, I contacted MM by Email. Cheryl was back to me within 40 minutes with comparisons for me, making it easy to decide. I placed the order that afternoon, and by 4.30 pm the next day my phone was safely wrapped in a quality leather case and cover. Amazing!!

Brian L
Brian LIsaacs 2607, ACT

Excellent service

I ordered one day and received items I ordered the next day. In the meantime I sent a query to support and it was answered the same day. Same when I made a previous order. This is a seriously well-organised outfit with good prices and excellent service. What you order, you get. Will be making further purchases in the future.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Amazing!

Ordered a Bluetooth keyboard for my iPad about 2 days ago and it arrived today. Keyboard is very good quality (so far) and the instructions on how to set up were very simple and easy to follow. There were no reviews on their website for the specific product I bought but I decided to get it anyway , was not disappointed. Super professional and affordable.

Christine
ChristineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

Extremely happy with Mobile Mate's range and the speed of their service.
The items we received were as pictured. Honest, reliable service is hard to come by so I was very pleased with our experience from start to finish.
Highly recommend.

Samsung phone case

The site was very easy to navigate, found what we looked for easily.
The product was exactly as advertised and what we looked for.
Quality great. Well packaged and shipped incredibly fast.
Great to deal with
Rob and Jannette

Ashlee
AshleeYeppoon

Highly recommended

Fantastic range, great prices and super fast delivery. Cannot recommend enough. The ipad cover and tempered glass I purchased are great quality. First time buyer and won't bother looking elsewhere

Mumma123
Mumma123AU

Horrible products cheap products never buy from these people

Hi i ordered an ipad protector. They have sent me a product which u just have to touch n it breaks. They refuse to take return or refund.
Horrible cheap products don't buy from these people

Kristyn
KristynWodonga

Excellent Products

I was switching to a new phone that had a different charging port to any of my previous phones and I didn't want to spend a fortune on new cords.
Mobile-Mate had the best prices I could find and their products are excellent quality.
I had an issue with a screen protector and they happily sent a replacement.
Highly recommend.

Dishonest marketing

I bought a Defender phone case which is a well known variety of the Otter brand.

What arrived was a cheap, generic and poor quality product. This was a clear case of deceptive advertising

Do not recommend

Kellie
KellieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exactly what I wanted only better

They have a huge range of products. The cover I ordered was really high quality at a great price.
The shipping was super-fast at a time when Aus Post is supposed to be delayed. I will definitely use these guys again!

Melanie N.
Melanie N.Sydney, NSW

Poor quality of products.

Delivery was great need to work more on the products. Not very satisfied. Received with scratches on the cover. And the wallet case wasn't even connect to the inner case.

Diane W.
Diane W.Sydney, NSW

love my new mobile phone case!

I ordered yesterday and received it today! Very happy with my mobile phone case, well packed and great quality. I can't thank you enough and have no hesitation in recommending buying from here!!

Brenda
BrendaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Efficient and professional

The product I required is not available in local stores, but certainly was at Mobile Mate. Their website is easy to navigate, product dispatched immediately, I was updated with the delivery details, and I had my purchase in my hands two days later. Well done everyone and Thankyou!

Perfect service

It was an easy site to navigate, the product i wanted was not for sale in any WA store, i ordered the phone cover on Thursday night, it was delivered Monday morning, that was quicker than a letter being delivered to me from the next suburb in this state. The cover was a perfect fit, i would highly recommend Mobile Mate to anyone that wanted accessories for their phone.

Bryan
Bryan

Totally reliable

Have dealt with this company numerous times over a number of years. The result is always the same.
Quality service, product and speedy and reliable delivery by Aust. Post.
They have a extensive range of products on an excellent site.

Sara
SaraIllawarra, NSW

Best company ever

I ordered a S-Pen for my tablet it come the next day, I was shocked how fast it got delivered. I got what I needed up dates as you go.

Happy customer

I ordered a wallet cover for my Galaxy A20 & protective screen cover from Mobile Mate on Saturday Feb 28. I received it today, Tuesday March 3. I am happy with products and swift delivery.

John - Blaxland
John - BlaxlandSydney Surrounds, NSW

Prompt Delivery of Our Serviceable Items as Ordered

I have previously utilized Mobile-Mate Australia online facilities to order replacement Batteries and Phone Case for my old HTC Mobile. They have repeatedly answered my queries and satisfied my needs for selection of the appropriate items and arranged for their prompt and safe delivery.

Maree C.
Maree C.Mid North Coast, NSW

Fast and fabulous

We have ordered through Mobile Mate before, and certainly will again, a huge choice of products in store, lots of colour choice, and at great prices. The transaction was easy, hassle free, and delivery was fast, products perfect.

Many thanks Maree

Poor quality

I bought a 2 in 1 detachable iPhone 8 wallet case. The magnets are very weak and come apart with the smallest shake. The case feels very cheap and nasty. I wont put my phone in this case.

billv123
billv123South Australia

Excellent seller

Very nice phone cover, Ordered on Monday and delivered next day on Tuesday. Could not do any better than that. Order was done online and kept up to date with proceedings. Certainly would recommend Mobile-Mate.

Ella M.
Ella M.South East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't ask for better

I bought a phone case for my Google pixel 4 as it is new most stores only had black phone unshockproof cases so I found this website and and saw exactly what I was looking for it was an appealing lilac phone case which looked extremely shock proof and when I ordered it, it came within 2 buissenes days and when it arrived it was a million times better than I was expecting and extremely cheep for what it's worth.