Mobile Mate

Mobile Mate

Brand Manager for Mobile Mate? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (2)
Mumma123
Mumma123AU

Horrible products cheap products never buy from these people

Hi i ordered an ipad protector. They have sent me a product which u just have to touch n it breaks. They refuse to take return or refund.
Horrible cheap products don't buy from these people

Dishonest marketing

I bought a Defender phone case which is a well known variety of the Otter brand.

What arrived was a cheap, generic and poor quality product. This was a clear case of deceptive advertising

Do not recommend

Melanie N.
Melanie N.Sydney, NSW

Poor quality of products.

Delivery was great need to work more on the products. Not very satisfied. Received with scratches on the cover. And the wallet case wasn't even connect to the inner case.

Awful experience, defective product

Don't deal with this company. Blamed me for breaking a mobile phone screen protector which actually arrived broken. The company then refused to pay for return postage, leaving me out of pocket. Not happy, not impressed!

PeeTee
PeeTeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never Again

The Mount Gambier store used non genuine parts and my home button repair lasted 2 days. It cost me $100 plus a new phone as Apple would not now go near it. Repeated attempts for warranty never been answered.

Product PurchasedPhone Repair

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
DeltaBega
DeltaBegaCanberra 2600, ACT

Buyer Beware - only a 90 day warranty

I bought a "Premium Slim Synthetic Leather Flip Case with Stand" for iPad Air 2. It fell apart after 148 days - less than 5 months.

I wrote to them explaining the situation and including photos of the problem. They replied with a " We don't need to do anything as the warranty is only for 90 days". Signed, [name removed].

They say on their website 100% guarantee.

Please be warned.

This is an unscrupulous company.

Rubbish Products for my NOKIA 1320 PHONE

Gav
GavSwanbank

Avoid

Delivery was quick and efficient, but unfortunately the wallet and screen protector I ordered for my new Samsung 9+ phone are worthless the wallet case will not close correctly if you actually use it for what it is intended to be used for so don't bother inserting any cards or cash. The screen protector is also no good it will not seat correctly and renders the touch screen unresponsive. Waste of money.

Davidadelaide

Fake product

I recently purchased a replacement battery for my galaxy note 4 , what ive received is either a faulty battery or a fake , it drains quicker than my original old battery ! I would not recommend mobile mate.

Crap support

No Phone number no when support vague product info lousy communication when you have problems. I would not recommend this site better off going to your local Phone Doc.

James
JamesAU

Abysmal service.

I ordered a galaxy S5 battery and customer service is incredibly rude, no order for 4 weeks arriving. I had to do a charge back thru my bank and it took an additional 3 months after the 4 weeks of them not sending it and me waiting to get my money back. All the other reviews seem fake to me. No way this company is that good.
Just don't bother with them.

Shaker
Shaker

Don't buy the ultra clear screen protector

Hi everyone,

While I am pleased at mobile-mates speedy service, I have to say the screen protector I ordered for my samsung note pro12.2 is awful. While it's ultra clear as the name suggests, it feels horrible. It's certainly not smooth. My fingers grab on the surface, and using the s-pen is a painful experience. Far too much friction. Plus it's less resistant to fingerprints than the original surface. This makes the overall experience quite painful. Do not buy this protector. If Mobile-mate claim to provide a huge range of high-quality accessories, they need to stand by that.

rtkg
rtkg

Galaxy Note 2014 Keyboard Case

Wanted a keyboard case for my Note 2014. Not many companies supply them. Found Mobile mate online, and decided to purchase an Aluminium Bluetooth Keyboard Case (the description is no longer aluminium).
Suffice it to say, it was not aluminium and the website photos do not convey how cheap and nasty the case actually is. I went with Mobile Mate, because the other options were cheap and nasty imports. Just checked and it is exactly the same as the ebay one(including the packaging), except twice the price.
The device does work, however I paid a premium price to match a $700+ tablet, and have been mistaken.
The docking design is not amazing, and will break overtime with ease.
It works. looks cheap and nasty.
Cheap and nasty. overpriced.

Ace
AceRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Ripped Off

Very disappointing and poor value for money. A gift for my mum, doesn't even vaguely do what it says it will do on the site. The google nexus 10 cover is poor quality and looks and feels cheap despite the 39.95 price tag. I will never shop with mobile mate again.
fast delivery
expensive and poor quality

Very poor product

High-quality? Definitely not even a quality product. Buying this was just a waste of money. Case seems to be cheap and it's not tailored to fit the phone right. Simply does not keep the phone around tight. Not worth a single penny. I would never ever recommend it to anyone.