Mobile Mate

Mobile Mate

Brand Manager for Mobile Mate? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (1)
Reece N.
Reece N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Products seem legit. Don't rely on their warranty though.

I had heard good things about mobile-mate, its often hard to find a legit battery, there's lot of fakes everywhere. I paid double what I would have paid on ebay. About 9 months later the battery started to swell and not hold charge. Unlike 99% of retailers in Australia their warranty is only 3 months! at least on ebay I would have gotten a replacement. They outright refused and insinuated that I had overcharged it.

Poor quality

I bought a 2 in 1 detachable iPhone 8 wallet case. The magnets are very weak and come apart with the smallest shake. The case feels very cheap and nasty. I wont put my phone in this case.

Perci
PerciSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality and don't answer emails

Loyal customer of mobile mate for years. Very disappointed with last order. Iphone 8 bump case.Product changed and now poor quality and design. 100% satisfaction guarantee a joke. Didn't reply to my emails. To send product back cost almost as much as to buy. Will think again before reordering from this compant

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Mobile Mate compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

cecilia.y.p
cecilia.y.pAU

Poor client dispute resolution management - faulty Samsung headset earbuds that DO NOT stay in the e

Edward
Edward

Purchased an OEM battery for Samsung Note 3

Back in June 2015, I purchased a OEM battery for my Samsung Note 3. I was surprised and disappointed about how "old" the battery was. The purchased battery was manufactured in November 2013 and basically had been sitting in the warehouse for over 18 months. In the future, I would suggest Mobile Mate disclose on their website when the batteries were manufactured as the date of manufacture for batteries will impact the performance of the battery. Apart from that, the delivery was quick.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Colour different from photo and not a snug fit

I bought this case because of the colour depicted in the photo, but the colour is more green than teal blue. The case is also not a snug fit on the phone and pressing buttons on the side of the phone tricky...

Kathryn
Kathryn

Easy to order, quick delivery but item not great quality

I thought I would do the right thing and pay a bit more for my Sony xperia z3 cover rather than buying a real cheap cover on ebay. However, after comparing this one that I paid over $38 with one my friend bought for $8 off ebay, they are both similar quality. It just feels a bit cheap and nasty and definitely doesn't reflect $38 worth of value. The one I bought was a Slim Genuine Leather Portfolio Case. I have sent them an email querying the quality of this item and questioning the price for what you get. Will await their response.

Great Service.

Ordered goods online, they were shipped and received within 2 days. The items are for xmas presents, it it a nice to have the items in plenty of time.

no use

This does NOT fit a Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo, GT-S5310B As I was told by Samsung it would...had to send it back. I am told that the money will be refunded.
It is very hard to buy something on line when you cannot see or feel it..it is POT LUCK as to if it will serve your need.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Mobile Mate compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Only lasts so long

Bought a rock case for my Galaxy s2 about two years ago. Mobile Mate was easy to deal with but the rock case is not worth the money.
I work in an office so it has had limited hard wear and yet it has cracked and now needs to be replaced. Looks good but not worth the high price. I will try a rubberised case next for a fraction of the price
Stylish and slim