Mobile Mate

Mobile Mate

Brand Manager for Mobile Mate? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
Gaye Walters
Gaye WaltersHobart, TAS

Samsung Galaxy S10 Wallet case

Easy to navigate products,great range products for phone,products displayed very well, product was exactly as advertised.excellent quality product. Very goood service

Tony
TonyNarrabundah 2604, ACT

Great Service and good range of products.

I ordered a leather case for my Nokia 8. Within 3 days it arrived, the product appears to be well made and fits the phone exactly. Great service. Not the first product I have bought from Mobile Mate and will continue to deal with them as the occasion arises.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
eastwest101
eastwest101Townsville

Shipped phone case as described

Ordered a leather case for a HTC mobile phone, product shipped as described and is of good quality. Store isn't the cheapest around but they do seem to have a wide variety of phone cases in stock and they ship quickly at a reasonable price.

Great

I was visiting Sydney and I went with daughter to many mobile stores and was told on every occasion that the mobile was out of date and covers were not available so I am very great full for your customer service and quick response.

Peter64
Peter64AU

Very patient and helpful even though I ordered the wrong product and walked me through what I should do as a matter of next steps!

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Great service!

Bought a tempered glass screen protector & back cover for my Telstra Buzz phone. Very easy to purchase online, ordered it one day and delivered the next. Can't ask for any better service.

It's great

Got it today and it worked well. Was not delivered by Australia Post to the address but a shopping centre nearby but I'm grateful it worked well. Came one day late by predicted time (was supposed to be 3 days after order) but it's cool to get updated with the tracking number provided. It's all in good quality, so thanks. :)

Delivery was exceptionally fast - placed an order on Sunday afternoon, received the product by Tuesday.
They originally sent the wrong product, but the replacement was delivered on the following Thursday, so I'm quite pleased with the speed of delivery. The overall customer service experience was excellent, they are very helpful and friendly.

Page0601
Page0601delaide

NTC mobile cover

Great delivery service. received my item the next day. You cant beat that. Recommend this site for all my mobile items.

Nokia car charger

I recently had a problem with a supplied car charger after cursing a bit , I contacted mobile-mate and within 2 days had a brand new working charger.
these guys are OK

Jimarcus
JimarcusAlice Springs

Excellent Service

Great service. I live in a remote community and the goods were delevered promptly. Goods are excellent value for money and measure up to their description. Will shop here again.

Nathan
NathanPerth

Nice case, but...

I ordered the black case for the Sony Z2. the case is nice, flips easily and secures my phone as I want. The only issue I have is that in the description it says it is leather, which is what I was looking for but in actuality it is synthetic. Not that I mind it but please let people know!

SteveSydney

Product and Service

Steve

I submitted this review a while back. The same product can now, December 2015, be bought for less than $8AD

Mobile phone case

I purchased a mobile phone case from Mobile Mate. The company had cases to fit the new LG 7II I purchased. For the price, the case is well made and it arrived in three days. This is one of the first items I have purchased on line. I really would have no hesitation of using Mobile Mate for another purchase in the future.

Great Service but...