Mobile Mate

Mobile Mate

Brand Manager for Mobile Mate? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (56)

M K.
M K.

Great company to deal with

Was sent wrong charger but the company quickly came to aid and sent the proper one. Both with express post. Great communication too.

Excellent all round value

I was able to get exactly what I needed from their easy to navigate website. The price was right and the service great. Well done Mobile Mate.

Outstanding product delivery

I made my first purchase from Mobile Mate a phone charger. Within 24hrs the item arrived on my door in brand new condition. I'm very happy with my purchase and highly recommend Mobile Mate.

Jon
JonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

I Ordered item yesterday and already arrived, great prompt service and item is exactly as described, highly recommend, thank you

Happy
HappyGippsland, VIC

Best service ever

I found the item I needed almost right away. The Web site is super easy to navigate and the choices are excellent. Speedy delivery and excellent service

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Kiwozi
Kiwozi

Super Service

Price was competitive - Communication good - Product was what I was expecting - and most of all Delivery was super quick given these stupid Covid times we are all facing.
Thanks Mobile Mate Team

Boanerges
BoanergesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast, reliable

Got my S4 covers today - super quick, and decent quality too.
Very satisfied all round. Would happily use these guys again.

Sandy Newman
Sandy Newman South East Queensland, QLD

5* couldn’t be better

The speedy service (overnight!) was exceptional and product fantastic value for money. Will definitely be back to order again. Thank you.

Stevie L.
Stevie L.Sydney, NSW

Fast Delivery

The site was easy to navigate and found what I was looking for very quickly. Ordered a Samsung Galaxy J8 with the Ultra Thin Gel Case on the 7th of March and it was delivered on the 10th. Great service, package was bubble wrapped, would recommend Mobile Mate. Very happy with my purchase.

Dave
DaveSydney, NSW

Great products and service

I've used Mobile Mate for a number of years. Great phone protection produces at very reasonable $. They even replaced and upgraded a screen protector for free after the original one began to peel. Great service every time.

Jess
Jess

Very considerate

Bought a couple of Samsung things for my household from them and they were very considerate by sending me an email informing me that the items I bought were for different phones. I was aware they were for different Samsung galaxy phones but the effort they made to make sure someone didn't buy incompatible items showed me that they had great care for their customers. The dispatch was very fast also. Will definitely buy again.

Top notch

Great easy to use website and found the exact wallet I wanted for my google pixel 4a. Really good quality leather and a great fit. Very professional and fast service. Have used Mobile Mate since and will again.

Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can't believe my luck

I'm still using a tablet from 2015 - go figure, it keeps meeting my needs - and my biggest problem was a very shabby case. I never thought I'd find a replacement, but luckily I stumbled upon this store and it was easy then to find the perfect case (something that would never happen in a bricks and mortar store). A very reasonable price, a very painless ordering process, and it was here within a day and a half. Wow. Well done, team!

Incredible quality for the money

Premium Leather Wallet Case for Samsung Galaxy S8 - Black

I've had many leather cases for phones, full grain premium ($$$) ones to bonded leather cheaper ones etc.

The quality of this (however it's made) leather and tolerances in the factory are pretty impressive for a 'cheap' (in terms of cost) case. Others have stitching no where near perfect, or terrible linings (polyester, felt cardboard etc.), or none, and just looked cheaply made, stretched, not quite perfect fit etc. The premium cases were excellent (and three times or more the price!) but not any better than this one.

Ali P
Ali P

Stellar Service and Phone Cases

After navigating a user-friendly website I placed an order last Friday and received my phone cases on Monday. The service and speed of this delivery exceeded my expectations. The phone cases arrived securely packed and in excellent condition. They are stylish, practical and cost-effective. I highly recommend Mobile Mate and will buy from them again in the future.