Mobile Mob

Mobile Mob (page 3 of 120)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (647)

Andrew
AndrewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to use website

Really like the website. Clear pictures and good explanation of each product. Great that they’re based and post their items from Australia.

Steph
StephFar North Queensland, QLD

Don't get the gold band, stick to the rubber ones ( Garmin )

Received the gold metal Vivoactive 3 band in a timely manner which was great however it has been mere days and the band is turning black, I take it off to shower etc but should have stuck to the rubber style.

Arthur
ArthurSouth East Queensland, QLD

so easy and fast.

Site was very easy to use, payment was easy, and communication has been great! over all I would recomend this site to others. excellent over all so far.

Jeff
JeffMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great and easy website to use. looking forward to the products ordered for my granddaughter. She will love the colours.

Great and easy to use website. Great range of products. My granddaughter will love the product and the colours selected.
Many thanks.

Jane
JaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy done

Found website very easy to navigate and found exactly the watch band l need in a large range of colours. Looking forward to my delivery so l can get counting again. Thanks heaps for making this so easy for us.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Vee
VeeSydney, NSW

So fast and easy to use the website

•it was fast, easy and informative navigating the website
•I was very satisfied, as there is a great range of product
•very satisfied, as this is a return visit to purchase products

Jodles
JodlesSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Easy shopping

Item search was easy and store navigation was a breeze. Purchase and checkout process was quick and effortless. Looking forward to receiving my item.

Jane5678
Jane5678AU

Super fast delivery!

I came home from a few days away without my Fitbit Inspire charger. It has attached itself to something magnetic somewhere! I ordered a replacement in case it didn't turn up. I live in regional NSW, and am hugely impressed that the charger (exactly as ordered) has arrived from Vic before my Fitbit even ran out of charge!!
Perfect, thank you Mobile Mob.

Fitbit Inspire 2 Strap - Fast customer service

My fitbit strap broke a month after purchase so I contacted them via email wondering if I could get a replacement. They replied within a day and promptly shipped out a replacement band. The band arrived just 3 days later. Excellent customer service!

Lorna
Lorna

Great business to deal with

Very satisfied with ordering process, easily found what I wanted, low postage costs, would purchase from them again, well done

Mat
MatSydney, NSW

First time order

Clearest site I visited, had exactly what I wanted, with more info than other sites, waiting for the product now, very happy with the price.

Edward
EdwardMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Charge 4 Screen Protector

East to deal with, great price for the product. Easy to navigate website with clear information on the product. Would recommend site.

Jacqueline Constable
Jacqueline Constable Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Enquiring before purchasing

Needed new band. As I couldn't get if directly through tomtom I tried here. Asked questions about what I wanted and then made my purchase.

HappyChappy
HappyChappy

It's just what I expected!

The on line experience was good. The website is easy to use and I readily found what I needed.
The range of products is extensive, the prices are very reasonable and the quality is good.

Francine
FrancineSydney, NSW

Tom Tom Runner 3 Watchbands & charger

Great easy process of online ordering, easy to navigate the online store. Also fantastic communication & great speed of delivery. Very happy with the products bought :)