Mobile Mob

Mobile Mob (page 4 of 120)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (645)

Chez40
Chez40Gippsland, VIC

Replacement band

Great communication. My first band I ordered I wasn't 100% happy with. Sent store a message to see if I could swap, more than happy to help out.

Great customer service. Returning customer. Find this website very simple to navigate. Product range extensive. Competitive pricing and good shipping rates.

Site was easy to use and found what I was after

I was looking to replacement parts for Fitbit 3 and found them on your site. The site was easy to navigate and to place an order.

Barry
BarryCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy to see what I needed now at this time and great service and delivery is very Quick to Victoria by Post

This is perfect the type of band I was looking for

I found it easy to navigate just click on the charge 3 links . The silicone bands break with a bit of use . The magnet on the stainless steel bands grabs onto metal objects /slips & becomes loose . They band I ordered looks like it will do the job & be comfortable to wear

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Lee Houpapa
Lee HoupapaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fitbit versa replacement straps

Fast and easy to order, satisfied with my order I have purchased from here before had no issues with my product.

Gail Spaul
Gail SpaulSydney, NSW

Hope it’s a good product

Don’t know quality yet just ordered was easy to find when I put iPhone cases in. The range of colours were beautiful . Maybe in photos u can show back camera hole. My is different to the last one longer hole

Rita S
Rita S

My Fitbit has been transformed!!

I had no idea there would be such a quality gold strap to replace the ugly plastic one! Very easy to find, wish I had looked sooner.

Nicky
NickySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Fit bit protecter

Love it, the colour is very true to the photo came quickly and really protects my fit bit especially in the garden

Returning an item

So great if a return of an item so attentive and they r so friendly! Quality of the product is so great would highly recommend

Annette
AnnetteSydney, NSW

Ordering from this site was sooooo easy. Thank you

Found what I wanted with ease. Good range of products. Looking forward to receiving it. Enjoyed choosing from different products

Brendan Dempsey
Brendan DempseyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it! Retro fitbit versa 3 sense bands Fluro Yellow

Perfect fit and arrived in only a couple of days (Melbourne here) absolutely love the fluro yellow, exactly the colour I had hoped, very comfortable and protects the Fitbit now too.

Sam W.
Sam W.Central, SA

In Australian $$ wining!

I found it to be an easy to use site.
Great Aussie $ prices, not USA.
Good range, colour selection.
Just ordered so hoping arrives as promised.

Kerri S
Kerri SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fitbit band replacement.

My Fitbit band broke after 5 months of daily wear which was disappointing, but easy to order another. Ordered on Sunday afternoon and it arrived Tuesday afternoon.

Catherine
CatherineIllawarra, NSW

Watch band

Yes. Thanks for the prompt delivery of my watch bands .
They are as they appeared on the website. The site was very easy to use. Plenty of options for you to enjoy.
The quality is excellent.