Mobile Mob

Mobile Mob

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (30)

Does not even fit on the Fitbit do not buy this product

The band does not connect properly to the Fitbit. The mechanism is trash and the actual section of the band that houses the mechanism is too big for the Fitbit

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Garmin Watch Band.

I purchased a Garmin watch band but the one delivered is too small and does not adequately fit my Garmin Fenix 5X watch.

Terrible service and incorrect product not as advertised

Item received was not the item ordered and company refused to exchange unless I paid the freight for their error.

Razor62

Razor62

Product is not good

I received the product okay but it overheats the watch if I use a USB charger.i am seeing if a powerbank can charge.i should have bought the original Samsung galaxy watch charger

Steph

StephFar North Queensland, QLD

Don't get the gold band, stick to the rubber ones ( Garmin )

Received the gold metal Vivoactive 3 band in a timely manner which was great however it has been mere days and the band is turning black, I take it off to shower etc but should have stuck to the rubber style.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
kazzsam11

kazzsam11Perth, WA

Watch band has split apart and become brittle. It is only 4 months old. Very disappointed.

I purchased a brown leather watch band for my husbands Fitbit Versa 2 in October 2020. Am very disappointed with this product as it has split and become brittle.

paid extra postage..still waiting after 7 days for account to show tracking info

Made an order on 12feb2021 with extra registered postage...quoted 2-7 days but haven,t had my account updated with status to date (19feb)

Don’t trust this site

I placed my order on jan 16 it is now Feb 6 and I still do not have my items

JSGC672

JSGC672South East Queensland, QLD

Not Red !!

Definitely not red in colour. Very disappointed - will seek return from seller due to poor colour in actual product. Expect colour to be accurate.

Find out how Mobile Mob compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Charger arrived but doesn't work

I received the charger in the mail today, but it doesn't work. I checked it with a couple of compatible Garmin devices, but it's clearly faulty. Really disappointing after paying for express shipping.

Mike G.

Mike G.Sydney, NSW

Fitbit Charge 3 replacement strap. Already broken.

Very disappointed with the product. Charge 3 replacement strap. It has broke after just over a month of normal wear.

AnjaN

AnjaNGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible customer service

Placed an order weeks ago. Trying to contact Mobile Mob to figure out where it is. No one gets back to you unfortunately. Don't know if my son will get his Christmas gift.

Lars

LarsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bought replacement band.First one sent screws didnt make .Second one sent ,broke off screws ,3 weeks later

Bought replacement Garmin wristband first band that was sent the screws were incorrect and it did not match second band that was sent only lasted 3 weeks before it just broke away from the screws extremely disappointed

Annie D

Annie DCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Substandard packing, item crushed in post. Would NOT recommend. Contact nobody answers. Do not buy from them!!!

I ordered a fitbit charge cable. I paid extra for express post. It was damaged on arrival. I have photo evidence of the packaging being crushed and torn. The fitbit charger is broken and does not work. Trying to contact supplier - they do not answer their phone.

• +2Thumbnail
Karin Steenkamp

Karin SteenkampDarwin, NT

Item not received

I haven’t received my Garmin replacement charger since placing my order 20 days ago. Not sure how legit this company is.

Update: it took Mobile Mob a week to provide feedback in which they question my address and blame me for not choosing a more expensive shipping option. Still haven’t received my parcel.