Mobile Mob

Mobile Mob (page 3 of 10)

Brand Manager for Mobile Mob? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (46)

Sonia
SoniaSydney, NSW

Purchase at own risk

This strap does not stay on the watch. The clasp clicks into place but randomly releases when you least expect it, which means you risk smashing your watch or losing it!

Terri
TerriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor quality

silver on ionic band clasp has worn within 2 days of wearing. The ionic protector is peeling off.
versa protector fell off within 3 days

I am very disappointed in your quality

Les
LesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

terrible customer service....

ordered a Fitbit charger, wrong one arrived. Need to fix this
but all the phone calls made to this company went straight to voicemail
(their phone does not even ring... just 'leave a message' is all you get)
and
no response to 3 voicemails left over the space of 5 days

Burnt-Twice
Burnt-TwiceAU

Rubbish Business

Ordered on 1st March, Paid top dollar for Express Post Melbourne to Sydney (1 day service), did not post for 2 days, hasn't arrived as at 4th March.

I'd give them ZERO if I could.

Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fell apart in a few days

Bought Fitbit flex band
Fell apart in a few days
Asked for new one via email
No response from mobilemob
Looks like the product has an inherent problem. Shown below is the broken band

Wrong size band I ordered a large I got a small one

Please send me a large wrist band you send me a small one.my Fitbit is very good product but I can’t wear it now till I get a new replacement band cheers

Di Smart
Di SmartMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Completely different colour from what I ordered

I ordered a light pink Samsung Gear s3 watch band in light pink and was sent a Fluoro Pink one....very disappointing that if they didn’t have what I ordered sent

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Anthea
AntheaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not happy

Finding the product was easy but I was disappointed as my band broke on the first day I received it.
Not very happy as I can’t wear my Fitbit as I’d like to.

Kirstie cowan
Kirstie cowanPerth, WA

Not a genuine Fitbit strap and hard to wear

Not genuine !!!! Charged me over 20 dollars for this piece of rubbish . Could buy the same on eBay for 2 dollars !!!! Not comfortable to wear , isn’t Flexi and hard to fit to my watch . Really disappointed and won’t be ordering anymore

Frances Gray
Frances GrayWestern Australia

Unobtainable

Received order. Needed to discuss return. Number not answering. Not impressed with customer service. I would expect if customer service is offered then it should be easy to communicate please

Mickey
MickeyGreat Southern, WA

Not even worth one star. No tracking, no contact, no service !!!

In the dark, can't make contract with supposed contact phone number, getting no information from alleged tracking service, totally unsatisfactory communication since I made payment. All I can do is wait. How frustrating

December 22nd 2019 Update: 4 Business days...still no tracking

Easy to place order..4 business days later..no tracking. Paid my money no idea where the goods are. Promises, promises, must be Australia Post fault, must be the fires, wonder when the tracking begins.

Caz T.
Caz T.South East Queensland, QLD

Lovely colours, easy to fit but keeps coming undone. I only got about a week of constant wear :(

Apart from the band not staying in place for long it's a solid quality band.
The colours are lovely and the band is very comfortable to wear!
It arrived in good time@

MsMarls
MsMarlsPerth, WA

Fitbit Band - Poor Quality

I attempted to change my fitbit band with one supplied from Mobile Mob. it was impossible and I ended up breaking the pin. I have since purchased a Fitbit branded band- this was able to be fitted on without any issue. I think the Mobile Mob version was poor quality, not fit for purpose and a waste of money.

Bands dont fit

I ordered 2 new fitbit bands and they dont fit. Both are too wide. Process to order was easy. Arrived quickly. The bands just dont fit which is a shame.

Mabel
MabelPerth, WA

Disappointed

Clip broke less than 24hrs after putting on

Screw has pulled out from thread less than 24hrs old. To clear it up that's as it came, I didn't not undo or tighten. The genuine Garmin bands are metal and these are plastic, I don't think I'll buy them again

Sharon barton
Sharon bartonHunter Region, NSW

Band for fitbitversa

I haven’t reiceved it yet last bands where great but in still waiting for this new one to arrive so if any one actually reads this it would be great

Paul CFar North Queensland, QLD

Terrible Customer Service

Paul C

ALSO - Please go to :https://www.truelocal.com.au/business/mobile-mob/dandenong-south - Company is a total scam, they take your money and don't deliver

Patricia R
Patricia RGippsland, VIC

Poor service

Fitbit strap didn’t suit my early model. It was immediately returned for a credit. However I haven’t heard a word from company or been credited on my Paypal account very dissatisfied!!

Simone S
Simone SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute rubbish!!!

Absolute Rubbish !
Avoid this company at all costs... they are selling fake crap that doesn’t work.

I wrote to them with the problem and they refuse to offer a refund or a solution. I have lodged a dispute with PayPal. Thank goodness I paid with PayPal.

Not what I ordered

My screen protectors I ordered were so small that I may as well not protect my phone because they would do nothing to help me. I am very disappointed, not happy

Feeling Dupped!!!

I have just ordered a fit bit charger online. Throughout the whole process I was aware the charger was 19.95, it wasn't until I was about to order the the shipping costs were included. Not a huge issue but would've been good to know beforehand. However my main issue is that at no time whatsoever was I told, it written, made aware that the purchase was in AUS currency.
This is pretty deceiving and I feel like I have been had or dupped.
I hope now that my charger does turn up and I will be wary of using this website ever again.
Signed: Anton O'Carroll - Very Disgruntled customer.

taking to long

I placed my order 45130 on the 7th of FEB it is now the 14th and my order still hasn't arrived. PLEASE EXPLAIN why I am still waiting and as yet I haven't even received any email to inform me of an estimated delivery time.

Gennadi
GennadiSydney, NSW

The watch band is somewhat of the lower quality

I've ordered the replacement watch band for the Samsung gs2. What can I say, the quality of this "desiner" product is far lower then original Samsung watch band. It is very rubbery and the buckle look chip. The band itself doesn't fit the sides of the watch perfectly. The blue stripe look like sloppy paint. I hope it will come off soon. Very disappointed for the price. Not sure if this is same product featured on Samsung web page. Or if it is, then it should be removed, because it looks cheap.

Jay
JayBatemans Bay

Disappointed

I have tried to return the item that I purchased due to it not being the correct fit. I've sent photo's and all other information requested and haven't had a response. I would like to return before purchasing another one.