Mobile Mob

Mobile Mob (page 4 of 10)

Brand Manager for Mobile Mob? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (46)

Fullo 007
Fullo 007Sydney, NSW

Fitbit band

The Fitbit band does not stay in watch and I tried twice and nearly lost the watch twice as it fell off in the garden.
Sent an email to sales department for remedy.
No response.

Great looking product but prevented sleep tracker from collecting data.

Easy to find what I wanted.
Happy with products on offer and price.
Both products purchased looked great but prevented Fitbit sleep tracker from working. I want to return them for a refund. Please contact me.

Lea
LeaBrisbane

Very Unprofessional organisation - that cannot even return an email or phone call !!!!!

I am very unsatisfied with the product that I purchased - even though is was bought for the correct model the replacement watch band does not even come close to fitting the shape and detail of the watch face. I have tried phone, email and facebook messenger to contact Mobile Mob but they are uncontactable !!!!

Terrible service

Don't know why they give the option for express delivery (except to collect extra $), as it took two days just to action the order before it was even shipped. 4 days down and still no delivery.

Find out how Mobile Mob compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Unable to contact re exchange

I am attempting to obtain a replacement band for my Fitbit as I bought a band for the incorrect style. I have sent several emails and photos but have not had my request attended to.

Still waiting

Paid for quick delivery and still waiting can't even track it?? Not happy. Ordered on the 31/12/18 and now it's the 5/1/ 19.

Pop
PopSydney

watse of money and cheap quality

I bought a fitbit band 3 months ago and already fallen apart. When I emailed to let them know the reply was that most last around 9 months!! They should advertise that product wont last long and only purchase if you like throwing money away!

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Big Al
Big AlPalmerston North

I ordered a replacement fit bit blaze replacement strap on 25 november 2018

I have not received the above replacement strap yet it has been over 1 month. Please advise reason. You have already taken the payment for the product and courier.

Poor customer service

Not very as does not attach to watch. I have tried contacting them via email and messenger no response poor customer service. Trying to either return or exchange product no response happy to take my money though

Bbuck
BbuckGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Item hasn’t arrived. No one getting back to my emails

I ordered a few weeks ago and haven’t had my item delivered, and I haven’t heard what the problem is. Can you please check to see what is happening.

missS
missSORMEAU

Product scratched and no reply from email

Finding and ordering was easy. Delivery was prompt
The silver band was not new. It looked scratched and had no protective tape. For $79 you expect good condition & quality. I emailed photos and message saying I was not happy with the item on 29/11 and have had no response.

Product didn’t work and emails were ignored. Biggest waste of money. Surely this is fraudulent?

Shocking. Didn’t work. Watch fell off my wrist almost immediately with shonky band. All correspondence was ignored - total waste of money and time.

Adam
AdamSydney, NSW

Product stopped working and average after sales support

Easy to shop but after sales support is average. Next time I will head into my local JB for a genuine product for a few extra dollars.

D FenwickHunter Region, NSW

Warning warning warning

This company is a scam you can’t contact them after purchase they won’t reply to emails or phone calls do not purchase from them

D Fenwick

Finally an email and authorisation code i am returning tomorrow if all is refunded I will remove my complaint

fitbit bands

Fitbit bands do not fasten properly - metal catches seem to be loose rather than permanently adhered to band like the originals.
I have nearly lost my fitbit watch several times since using these bands as the catches keep 'poppin' open

Ellie
Ellie

Didnt Last at All!

Very disappointed with the quality! Bought in August. Only lasted for 3 months. Part of the silicon strap is already broken

Ogie
OgieCentral Queensland, QLD

Order did not arrive

I ordered and extended battery charger case last 09/10/18 using Express Post for delivery and haven't received anything yet. No details of how to track your order at all.

They have stolen my money

Great customer service until i returned $140 of product and now they won’t reply to emails. Requested replacements plus the owed refund of the difference but since I sent them no one will answer emails. Very very poor form!!

Yen
YenMANOR LAKES

Very bad customer service

Bad quality products. Phone never been answered. I asked for the authorization code to return my order, but never been replied. So disappointing.

Item looks absolutely nothing like the photo, very disappointing.

Very unsatisfactory, nothing like the photo! I purchased a Fitbit Alta HR band and what turned up is not what was pictured, instead it is a cheap looking replica. What a scam!

Poor customer recovery

Easy to navigate .
Not satisfied as i still have not gotten my product and no reply from when I asked when will i get my product.

meli
meliSwitzerland

Send false color and support never answer

They send me the false color for my fitbit. the support never answer me and i wrote more than three times. the quality of the band with the wrong color is horibble.

PeteeJ
PeteeJMelbourne

Goods Not Fit For Purpose

After email conformation from the supplier that the replacement Garmin band would fit the model of Vivoactive HR I have the reality is the band fits really well and is comfortable to wear but it does not allow you to charge the device. Hence to charge the device I need to remove the band charge it and then replace the band - extremely disappointing especially after I'd specifically asked that question.

Waiting

I have no received my order, sent August 1st? I am wondering why. No reply to email sent back to me.

Sleeper
SleeperSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not genuinely be Garmin

Advertised as Garmin accessories but it clearly isn’t. Poorer quality band with no safety loop. Paid full price for a $2 Chinese rip off.