Mobile Mob

Mobile Mob (page 2 of 2)

Brand Manager for Mobile Mob? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (11)

Fiona
FionaWestern Australia

No response

Initial purchase was completed quickly but service for replacement is shoddy. The magnetic mesh strap I purchased for $49 fell apart within 4 days of wearing. I have had no response to emails or messages left on their phone (only ever get a recorded message) since Feb 28. Update 25/3/18 After using the web-page contact form at Mobile Mob, I have received a response to my original email and a notification that a replacement will be sent out.

Products fine. Spam emails

Hi,
Happy with the products but after purchasing through your website I’ve begun receiving over 20 spam emails a day. This is unacceptable, if shipping again I would, and would recommend others to shop elsewhere.

Micky S
Micky SCoffs Harbour

Long wait for product and no response to questions

I ordered two small products that were in stock, expecting delivery within a few days. However, I had to wait nearly two weeks for the products to arrive. The tracking code didn't provide any useful insights. Two emails to Mobile Mob asking for an update and explanation still remain unanswered. I would not buy anything from them again and would not recommend them to anyone.

Express delivery not received

Despite paying extra (half the value of the item) for express delivery when ordering on Monday evening the item has still not been delivered by Friday. Express delivery suggested delivery between 1 and 2 days. Had I known it would take this long, I would have gone to a local store and purchased it.

Sent me the wrong band!

Your web page is confusing as the bands can’t be clearly seen!as a result the wrong one arrived.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Jo M
Jo MSydney

Waiting for reply

I love the two bands I purchased from Mobile Mob but one of them won't release on one side so am stuck wearing it every day and can't wear the original one or the other one I purchased. I've left an email but haven't received a reply back. I've called the number on the website many times but no answer and voicemail only. No reply.

LexMelbourne

Cant believe how hard it is to contact / query my order

Graham
Graham

Silence !

No feedback on when to expect my parcel delivery?
Money has been taken but no feedback left in dark. I emailed requesting information silence!
Not a very satisfying experience.

After 1 week no item has turned up where is it is this a scam page not happy not communicating eithe

How does it take so long for a small item to arrive and still waiting what's going on no update on when or what time or even a tracking number.

Find out how Mobile Mob compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Missing parts, bad quality, no response to email inquiry

Although browsing, ordering and delivery was quick, when my items arrived I was disappointed to find that the back of the bluetooth speaker phone was missing. (my parcel was completely intact) It did work, but its sound quality is poor and quiet. Very hard to hear while driving and apparently doesn't pick up my voice on a call very well either. I sent an email through the "contact us" section of your website and haven't received anything back either about the missing back and poor quality of the product.

Jacqui.h
Jacqui.h

Zero response to any enquiries after several months. Blue tooth speaker also stopped working completely. Do no but through this website

LIz
LIzMelbourne

Replacement battery worse than 2.5 year old Samsung battery

I replaced a 2.5 year old Samsung battery with this too. Same experience - two replacements are both worse than the old one. I am a tolerant understanding customer and will settle with good service if the product is not up to it, but now very unhappy with the lack of response. Stuck with a battery that is done halfway through the day with my normal use.

A new battery worse than a 2.5 yr old battery

I purchased a replacement battery for the two and a half year old battery in my Samsung Galaxy S5.

I was expecting an improvement over my old battery, but it doesn't last as long. It's even advertised as higher capacity than a standard battery (3800 mAh against the standard 2800 mAh), but it's worse than an old standard battery.

Cannot get in contact with them to follow up order.

Been waiting more than a week for headphones to get delivered. Cannot get in touch to follow up via phone, goes to a message.

I am still waiting for my order

Not happy there goes my money and Christmas present. Not only does the person not get their present but I don't have the money to get them something else

Chris the Colossus
Chris the ColossusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I am not sure...

Find out how Mobile Mob compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Don't believe the 'Free tool kit included'

Got a replacement Nexus 4 battery. Specifically chose this site because they said it came with a free tool kit for installation. Well I ended having to buy the screw drivers required because not one in the kit actually fit the screw. The battery seems fine so far, so there's that.

Percy SMelbourne

Order # 9148 Received the iphone battery as ordered, but did not receive the tools as advertised. Un

Unable to review the product as I did not receive the tools with the product so can not fit it and check its performance.

Percy S

Pleased to receive an email apologising for not completing the order and offering to rectify asap.
Tracking delivery may not be the supplier's problem, check Australia Post.

Wrong item sent

Have ordered a nexus 5 replacement battery but they sent a nexus 4 battery instead of the nexus 5s'. So a bit disappointing!