Mobile Mob

Mobile Mob

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (20)

Delivery was quick, the Fitbit band lasted for 6 months before it cracked near the pin opening.

The quality of the Fitbit band was better than the ones I have bought previously from eBay. I would have liked it to last longer than 6 months.

Bev
BevPerth, WA

Fitbit band for Sense

Like the band however, unlike previous bands this one hasn’t lasted as well. Purchased November last year and already broken☹️
Will purchase again hope the next one lasts.

Fitbit replacement band

Bought a replacement band for my Fitbit. It was my second one as the first one broke after 6 months but I couldn’t find it anywhere.
I ordered a second one which was half the price of the original one I purchased.
I selected express shipping at the check out and paid what ever they asked for.

Shipping is really slow. I know that’s not their fault but I paid for express shipping so they should do better or not sell express shipping.

*edit* 1 week later and I still don’t have my Fitbit band!!! This means it’s taken nearly 3 weeks from ordering to it still not arriving.
Slowest “express” shipping I have ever had. I have stuff from Wish delivered quicker than this!

If I could rate them 0 for shipping then that would still be too high!

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn

Protective cover and wrist band

Love the cover, the wrist band however has started to spilt just after 2 months. Fast postage and well packaged

clf
clfCentral, TAS

So so

The cable I ordered seems to charge both iPad and iPhone only intermittently, so much so that I can not reliably use it.
However, the replacement Fitbit band worked really well.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
lozzette
lozzettefremantle

Vivo 1 watch band

I would have liked to buy more than one band but there didn’t seem that option- only one a time. So I bought one.
I was only looking for this particular item.
It appears to be what I wanted a band with a buckle.

Tats
TatsSydney

I thought it was good then it broke after 4 months

I was happy to finally find a good wrist band without paying a fortune for a piece of plastic.
Everything was fine until it broke today....after only 4 months. It looked better than the cheap stuff I bought before but not good enough to last at least a year. I’m not very happy.

Thanks!

My Fitbit charge 3 band broke this morning and I found replacement ones here at a great price. Hope the express post is express. A bit tricky picking colours as the images didn’t seem to line up with the lists so hope what I’ve selected is what I wanted.

Garmin HR Strap

The order was very easy to place and confirmation came through immediately. I will have to wait till strap arrives before I can comment on quality of goods, hopefully it is the correct strap

Not quite there.

I ordered 2 Fitbit Alta Replacement straps, and received same: Great!! However, i also ordered a Fitbit Alta Charger Cable Replacement Clamp, but received the Fitbit Alta HR Charger Cable Replacement Clamp. Will return for the correct cable.

Site easy to navigate

Easy to order and pay happy with the couple of times I used it
Quality of bands could be better but you get what you pay for
That is all I have to say

This is great.

* I found it easy to navigate the store and find what I wanted
* I was satisfied
* Well at the moment I don’t know about the products until I receive them.

Product eh

Glass protector doesn't sit well on my phone, had it on for less than 5hours and about to pull it off due to it not letting me type and sounding like plastic is crunching. Don't recommend getting the s7 covers.

Haven't tried on the watch straps but look okay in packaging.

Express post was quick and efficient.

Steve
SteveTasmania

Debatable durability

I bought this band as a replacement to a replacement band that only lasted a few months (the other band was not purchased from Mobile Mob). This one eventually gave out after ten months, so if you regard this product as a disposable item, then it is fine - if you expect it to last longer, then you may need to consider another product. For the record, I have just placed another order for the same product as I have resigned myself to the fact that FitBit bands are just never going to last.

Watch band order

Easy to order.✔️
Quick delivery. ✔️
One problem- my new band for Fitbit Alta HR has faulty clip on one side so is unusable. Would love a replacement- happy to return current one. ☹️