Listing monitored by Mobile Mortgage Advice

Honest and thorough

Mark Coombes
Mark CoombesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Once again Nathan Comes Through

I would just like to thank Nathan Martin again for enabling me to purchase my second property and in the process saving me over $450.00 a month in repayments.
I have a rental property in Adelaide and live and work on the sunshine coast in QLD. my rental property in QLD's lease was ending and I wanted to buy not rent again. With Help from Nathan I was able to purchase a unit in Mooloolaba and save money on the existing loan. Great experience dealing with Nathan Would recommend and definitely use his services again. Thanks again Nathan cant talk high enough of your professionalism, even my real-estate agent sings your praises and how professional you are.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2022
Deb
DebMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Purchase done in 4 weeks

I’ll recommend Nathan to all my friends who are looking for a broker. He has done an amazing job from day one. He has been helping me with finance for the last 10 years even when he was working in the bank. Thanks again Nathan.

Nathan M.Mobile Mortgage Advice

Hi Deb, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I’m so happy I was able to assist you. I will look forward to assisting you in the future. Thanks Nathan

Angela Kinkingnehun
Angela KinkingnehunMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

SO HAPPY WE HAD THEM HELP US!

Customer experience was great , helpful and efficient. No hidden expenses, we got the loan we needed and got it fast as well! Very satisfied with the rate it means we can pay more off our loan if we want to but not struggling to pay it as time goes by.

Loan Start DateAugust 2021
Loan used forSecond Home
Nathan M.Mobile Mortgage Advice

Hi Angela, thank you for taking the time to leave Mobile Mortgage Advice a five star review based on your experience. I'm so happy I was able to assist you refinance and purchase a new property. I look forward to assisting you in the future.

Home Loans

Find out how Mobile Mortgage Advice compares to other Home Loans

Exceptional service takes the stress away!

Loan Start DateJune 2021
Nathan M.Mobile Mortgage Advice

Hi Charlie, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I’m so happy I was able to assist you achieve your goal of getting into your first home. I will look forward to assisting you in the future. Thanks Nathan

Very helpful & easygoing broker

Excellent customer service, Nathan always looking for alternatives to save money and select the best product for us, very efficient, helpful and open to questions. We were so happy with his service, highly recommended. Thanks so much

Loan Start DateJune 2021
Nathan M.Mobile Mortgage Advice

Hi Rosa, thank you for taking the time to leave a five-star review based on your experience. I’m so happy I was able to assist you with your investment home loan and I will look forward to assisting you both in the future.

Get quotes
Looking for Home Loans?

Compare lenders with Lendi

Start now
Peter
PeterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly Recommended

We would highly recommend Nathan.
Good service, good communication, no unexpected extra costs, and satisfied with home loan rates recommended by Nathan.
Excellent job, and keeps in contact with market changes to improve our portfolio.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Nathan M.Mobile Mortgage Advice

Hi Peter, thank you for taking the time to leave Mobile Mortgage Advice a five star review based on your experience. I'm so happy I was able to assist you refinance and I look forward to assisting you in the future.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Deepak Jayaram
Deepak JayaramMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly Recommended.

We would very highly Recommend Nathen Martin ,
Very Responsive ,great communication ,
Thanks Nathen you really helped us to buy the property
with the best finance option ,thanks again will surely
Recommend every one.
Deepak and Navya.

Loan used forSecond Home
Nathan M.Mobile Mortgage Advice

Hi Deepak, thank you for taking the time to leave a five-star review based on your experience. I’m so happy I was able to assist you with your investment home loan and I will look forward to assisting you in the future.

BiJayCi
BiJayCiAdelaide

NO PAIN IN BORROWING

I dreaded applying for finance to purchase an investment property as dealing with banks can be time consuming and tedious. Instead Nathan Martin at Mobile Mortgage Advice made it a quick painless exercise with funding provided promptly. I would recommend this business to anyone needing finance

Loan Start DateMarch 2021
Nathan M.Mobile Mortgage Advice

Hi Barbie, thank you for taking the time to leave a five-star review based on your experience. I’m so happy I was able to assist you with your investment home loan and I will look forward to assisting you in the future.

Home Loans