Listing monitored by Mobile Mortgage Advice

Honest and thorough

Mark Coombes
Mark CoombesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Once again Nathan Comes Through

I would just like to thank Nathan Martin again for enabling me to purchase my second property and in the process saving me over $450.00 a month in repayments.
I have a rental property in Adelaide and live and work on the sunshine coast in QLD. my rental property in QLD's lease was ending and I wanted to buy not rent again. With Help from Nathan I was able to purchase a unit in Mooloolaba and save money on the existing loan. Great experience dealing with Nathan Would recommend and definitely use his services again. Thanks again Nathan cant talk high enough of your professionalism, even my real-estate agent sings your praises and how professional you are.

Online Tools
Loan Start DateJanuary 2022

Very helpful & easygoing broker

Excellent customer service, Nathan always looking for alternatives to save money and select the best product for us, very efficient, helpful and open to questions. We were so happy with his service, highly recommended. Thanks so much

Online Tools
Loan Start DateJune 2021
Nathan M.Mobile Mortgage Advice

Hi Rosa, thank you for taking the time to leave a five-star review based on your experience. I’m so happy I was able to assist you with your investment home loan and I will look forward to assisting you both in the future.