Mobile Panel Shop Melbourne

Mobile Panel Shop Melbourne (page 2 of 2)

Renata

RenataMelbourne

No-show

I had a booking for 9am, that I waited a fortnight for. They never showed up and I never even heard from them. I waited for 2 hours.
I left multiple messages and called all of them contact numbers-with no reply.
Disgraceful customer service. Don’t waste your time. I cleared my whole morning for this.

Vanessa

VanessaKilmore

Fantastic Results

I had my Toyota fortuner done where an automatic gate closed to quick and scratched the back panel. The guy that came out and done my car did an amazing job. He was also on time and was very polite. I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs their car done.

Andrew

AndrewMelbourne

Great service!

A professional service, excellent final result, friendly and accommodating technician (Matthew). No complaints what so ever. I would highly recommend.

FRC

FRCAU

Great service and great workmanship

Had a Mercedes and an Audi worked on for small repairs. The two guys were courteous and completed excellent work. would highly recommend.

chatham

chathammelbourne

onsite panel repairs

1 Matthew arrived on time
2 Explained the procedure
3 And completed the job as I had requested,thoroughly
4 Paid the amount quoted by Angela

Unprofessional

Don’t expect to pay what you are initially quoted. This company deliberately underquotes repairs to have their technicians increase the quote upon inspection.
Staff are rude and unprofessional. The manager did not even pass the details of the repair onto the technician.
Technician called to reschedule to the following day one hour AFTER he was supposed to arrive, and then did not turn up the following day.
I called numerous times, with no answer. I was notified three hours later that he was not coming.
Save yourself the trouble and pick a different company to complete your repair.

Ron C

Ron CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

I had scratches on my car removed by these expert people. I had the job done less than a week after contacting them for a quote. The work entailed working on the plastic bumper and some metal, and because I have pearlescent paint it took 3 coats and was a bit more expensive than the first quote (from photos) but understandable. The work was done in 2 hours and looks terrific. The two workers knew their business and were friendly and professional. I am very happy with the job and the way it was done.

So Happy!!!!

I called up the mobile panel shop so upset by hitting my car and explained that I had dented my car door and desperatly needed it fixed as I wanted to sell it. He was 100% dedicated to fixing my car in the time frame I needed it fixed! The gentleman John that repaired my car was a superstar!! Fixed it perfect in no time. I highly recommend this company!! More than happy!! And it cost less than my insurance excess. Big tick from me :) :)

Ryan

RyanMelbourne

Unprofessional and stressful to use

Responsive and Great Work

Extremely prompt and professional. Got quoted straight away and squeezed in just as quick.
Quality of work was of a high standard.

Anthony W

Anthony WGreenvale

Highly recommended to waste your time and not turn up with excuses galore

See all Mobile Panel Shop Melbourne reviews