Mobile Skips NSW, Sydney

SinanSydney, NSW

Dont trust Skip Bins they are scammers

Job Satisfaction

Fast and supportive service

Chris was very quick in delivering the skip, even a day early. When we'd done, it was all collected with no fuss. We'd certainly use them again: it's perfect for smaller jobs. Good support and follow up.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Hello Peter! Thank you for using skip bin hire, we appreciate it, We are happy to hear skip bin hire was easy and hassle-free. We see you again with your next cleanout job, see you, Peter! <3

Ralph
Ralph

Z grade. No skip, no calls.

Jacob S.Mobile Skips
Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Hi Ralph, thanks so much for the feedback. We're really sorry for the bad experience you had in hiring your skip. Could you please email us at support@mobileskips.com.au just in case your refund is still not processed and we will follow up.

Adam
AdamSydney

This is an overpriced rip off

This turned out to be way more expensive than your average skip. I was massively penalised for being over 1000kg, and yet my skip was not even half full. I regret being fooled by the added convenience. If you have anything remotely heavy to throw away, I would recommend a standard skip company any time.

Rubbish Removers

Find out how Mobile Skips NSW, Sydney compares to other Rubbish Removers

Dan
DanSydney, NSW

Overpriced!!

I recently hired a mobile skip through the local Bunnings store. I made a mistake by not comparing the pricing. After I was charged $105 on my credit card for apparent excess weight. I had to take the word from the company regarding the extra weight and no control regarding the weighing process. I did very basic research afterwards and found that I could have hired a bigger skip for more than double the weight allowance for about 2/3 of the cost the Mobile Skips charged. Bingo quoted $350 for a 2 tonne skip for 14 days. I paid $560 with Mobile skips!!
Do you research and avoid being burned like me

Jacob S.Mobile Skips