Mobile Skips NSW, Sydney

• Job Satisfaction
Amir
AmirSydney, NSW

Won't use again

A plumber that was doing a job for me organised a skip bin from these guys. I booked it over the phone, however the person i spoke to never asked me what im using it for and never mentioned any limits, only for me to find out on pick up that i can only put 500kg in it. And as i needed it to dump soil in it 500kg wont even fill quarter of the bin. I had to empty half of the soil out for them to be able to take it, which made ordering this skip bin completely useless. $420 in the bin pretty much.

Andrew customer service was very prompt and he was very friendly.

Scott G.Mobile Skips
Phillip
PhillipSydney, NSW

Poor business model (Skip bins)

There should be no or reasonable weight restrictions (only 1000Kg for 4m3). Ended up only filled 1/5 of the bin and had to get another bin to put the rest in ( totally waste of time and money). Chris Seeto was great & very helpful and helped out as much as he can with a smile (given the circumstances he's in as it's out of his control?) Much appreciated his work, dedication and professionalism.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Hi Phillip, thanks so much for the feedback. We're really sorry for the experience you had in hiring your skip. Could you please email us at support@mobileskips.com.au with the details of the order and to see what we can do.

Ubute
UbuteSydney

Good idea

Picking up from Bunning's was a nightmare, parts missing on first skip had to take another, lock combination didn't work on lid, had to wait for call back before it could be used, good idea if the equipment is functional

Jacob S.Mobile Skips

Hi There, and thanks for letting us know. We would like to fix this ASAP so would you mind replying with your booking reference so we can look you your details and get in contact to find out more detail?

Handy but a major issue....

Having a mobile skip is handy. But due to a design floor in the trailers, the cables leading to the tail lights, gets crushed and you have problems with brake and tail lights failing. I had to have 2 trailers delivered. The 1st had no brake lights and the 2nd had only one brake light.

Pat
Pat

Hello there. I was hoping you would reply before my comment went public. My invoice No was BWC2018037511. My name is Jason Patrick James and friends and family address me as Pat. All my contact details are on the invoice.
Thanks.

Jacob S.Mobile Skips

Thanks for your time on the phone Pat. Your feedback has helped us solve some wiring issues in a few of our Mobile Skips trailers.

Rubbish Removers