Mobile Skips NSW, Sydney

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
Tim
TimSydney

Great easy way for household cleanup

Ordering was simple. Quick way of decluttering the house during the festive break
Delivery was on time and great communication throughout delivery, pick up reminder and final skip pick up from Chris.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Thank you so much! We’re looking forward to making your experience even better in the future Tim.

Ralph
Ralph

Z grade. No skip, no calls.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Hi Ralph, thanks so much for the feedback. We're really sorry for the bad experience you had in hiring your skip. Could you please email us at support@mobileskips.com.au just in case your refund is still not processed and we will follow up.

Very convenient,excellent service

Easy to order.prompt delivery and pick up. No fuss and the best thing for me was the lockable lid so you don’t find someone else has half filled your skip before you get to load up your rubbish. I would definitely recommend and will definitely use again

Thanks for the review :)

John. M
John. MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Same day Service

While other skip companies offer service, Mobile Skips were the only ones who could do same day service on delivery & empty & returned once full. While not the cheapest the service won me

Rubbish Removers

Find out how Mobile Skips NSW, Sydney compares to other Rubbish Removers

Great mobile solution for rubbish disposal

Mobile skips has Easy delivery & pick up service same day if required
Easy to tow yourself or drop off & pick up service
Recommend service to anyone looking to do a cleanup
Reasonable prices for hire

Easy to use

Good value. I find the company and website easy to deal with. The bins are easy to use and for in the driveway

Adam
AdamSydney

This is an overpriced rip off

This turned out to be way more expensive than your average skip. I was massively penalised for being over 1000kg, and yet my skip was not even half full. I regret being fooled by the added convenience. If you have anything remotely heavy to throw away, I would recommend a standard skip company any time.

Would use again

On time, adequate size. One side didn't have a graded hinge so could only open to laid-back position. Driver promised to come back & fix. No show. Disappointing. Otherwise no complaints.

Jacob S.Mobile Skips

Hi JB, thanks for your review! We are sorry to hear about the no show. Can you let us know your order reference or mobile number so we can get more details and make sure this Mobile Skip is fixed up ASAP?

J.B.
J.B.

My contact was Wayne Austin on 0407484996. In fairness to Wayne I did hire for 7 days but filled it in one! Rang him & asked him to collect - which he did, but seeing as he only lived down the road I did expect the hinge to be fixed pronto.

Jacob S.Mobile Skips

thanks for letting us know... we will follow up and we hope to help you out again when you next need us.

Dan
DanSydney, NSW

Overpriced!!

I recently hired a mobile skip through the local Bunnings store. I made a mistake by not comparing the pricing. After I was charged $105 on my credit card for apparent excess weight. I had to take the word from the company regarding the extra weight and no control regarding the weighing process. I did very basic research afterwards and found that I could have hired a bigger skip for more than double the weight allowance for about 2/3 of the cost the Mobile Skips charged. Bingo quoted $350 for a 2 tonne skip for 14 days. I paid $560 with Mobile skips!!
Do you research and avoid being burned like me

Rubbish Removers

Find out how Mobile Skips NSW, Sydney compares to other Rubbish Removers

Very Efficent

I found the mobile skips company very efficient, friendly and prompt. I spoke to the gentlemen in my area and he was accommodating to my request and followed up with communication that made the time period run very smoothly.