Mobile Skips NSW, Sydney

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
Tim
TimSydney

Great easy way for household cleanup

Ordering was simple. Quick way of decluttering the house during the festive break
Delivery was on time and great communication throughout delivery, pick up reminder and final skip pick up from Chris.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Thank you so much! We’re looking forward to making your experience even better in the future Tim.

Amir
AmirSydney, NSW

Won't use again

A plumber that was doing a job for me organised a skip bin from these guys. I booked it over the phone, however the person i spoke to never asked me what im using it for and never mentioned any limits, only for me to find out on pick up that i can only put 500kg in it. And as i needed it to dump soil in it 500kg wont even fill quarter of the bin. I had to empty half of the soil out for them to be able to take it, which made ordering this skip bin completely useless. $420 in the bin pretty much.

Andrew customer service was very prompt and he was very friendly.

Scott G.Mobile Skips
Phillip
PhillipSydney, NSW

Poor business model (Skip bins)

There should be no or reasonable weight restrictions (only 1000Kg for 4m3). Ended up only filled 1/5 of the bin and had to get another bin to put the rest in ( totally waste of time and money). Chris Seeto was great & very helpful and helped out as much as he can with a smile (given the circumstances he's in as it's out of his control?) Much appreciated his work, dedication and professionalism.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Hi Phillip, thanks so much for the feedback. We're really sorry for the experience you had in hiring your skip. Could you please email us at support@mobileskips.com.au with the details of the order and to see what we can do.

Very convenient,excellent service

Easy to order.prompt delivery and pick up. No fuss and the best thing for me was the lockable lid so you don’t find someone else has half filled your skip before you get to load up your rubbish. I would definitely recommend and will definitely use again

Thanks for the review :)

Rubbish Removers

Find out how Mobile Skips NSW, Sydney compares to other Rubbish Removers

John. M
John. MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Same day Service

While other skip companies offer service, Mobile Skips were the only ones who could do same day service on delivery & empty & returned once full. While not the cheapest the service won me

Great mobile solution for rubbish disposal

Mobile skips has Easy delivery & pick up service same day if required
Easy to tow yourself or drop off & pick up service
Recommend service to anyone looking to do a cleanup
Reasonable prices for hire

Easy to use

Good value. I find the company and website easy to deal with. The bins are easy to use and for in the driveway

Ubute
UbuteSydney

Good idea

Picking up from Bunning's was a nightmare, parts missing on first skip had to take another, lock combination didn't work on lid, had to wait for call back before it could be used, good idea if the equipment is functional

Jacob S.Mobile Skips

Hi There, and thanks for letting us know. We would like to fix this ASAP so would you mind replying with your booking reference so we can look you your details and get in contact to find out more detail?

Would use again

On time, adequate size. One side didn't have a graded hinge so could only open to laid-back position. Driver promised to come back & fix. No show. Disappointing. Otherwise no complaints.

Jacob S.Mobile Skips

Hi JB, thanks for your review! We are sorry to hear about the no show. Can you let us know your order reference or mobile number so we can get more details and make sure this Mobile Skip is fixed up ASAP?

J.B.
J.B.

My contact was Wayne Austin on 0407484996. In fairness to Wayne I did hire for 7 days but filled it in one! Rang him & asked him to collect - which he did, but seeing as he only lived down the road I did expect the hinge to be fixed pronto.

Jacob S.Mobile Skips

thanks for letting us know... we will follow up and we hope to help you out again when you next need us.

Rubbish Removers

Find out how Mobile Skips NSW, Sydney compares to other Rubbish Removers

Handy but a major issue....

Having a mobile skip is handy. But due to a design floor in the trailers, the cables leading to the tail lights, gets crushed and you have problems with brake and tail lights failing. I had to have 2 trailers delivered. The 1st had no brake lights and the 2nd had only one brake light.

Pat
Pat

Hello there. I was hoping you would reply before my comment went public. My invoice No was BWC2018037511. My name is Jason Patrick James and friends and family address me as Pat. All my contact details are on the invoice.
Thanks.

Jacob S.Mobile Skips

Thanks for your time on the phone Pat. Your feedback has helped us solve some wiring issues in a few of our Mobile Skips trailers.

Very Efficent

I found the mobile skips company very efficient, friendly and prompt. I spoke to the gentlemen in my area and he was accommodating to my request and followed up with communication that made the time period run very smoothly.