Mobile Skips NSW, Sydney

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
Amandeep Kaur
Amandeep KaurSydney, NSW

Good timing in providing skip bin

Short notice availability of skip bin. Good time with delivery and pickup.
The front office, the booking team on phone should provide clear information of what's not included the skip bin which will not lead to last minute surprises

Natasha T.Mobile SkipsSend a private message

Amandeep, thank you for the 5-stars! Hope to see you again soon!

Rees JohnSydney, NSW

A good service

The doors of nthen skip are very heavy and as there were no arms to hold them up, I had to climb up on the guard, lift the lids and throw them back as there is no way to control the fall due to weight and position on the giards. When the lids fell the bolts holding the locking chain became jammed in the skip and I had to prise them out with a pinch bar. I was satisfied with delivery and pick up and I thank you for the service.

Natasha T.Mobile SkipsSend a private message

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review and sharing the entire experience, Rees. Your feedback is important to us.

This is noted, Rees.

Mobile Skip

Great service. Arrived on time and allowed additional days free of charge. When you have a minimum word range of 30 words for a review you are 89% more likely to leave a positive review and also less receptive to leaving future reviews despite a good customer experience.

Natasha T.Mobile SkipsSend a private message

We look forward to working with you again in the future!
Thank you so much for your kind words, Kris.

SinanSydney, NSW

Dont trust Skip Bins they are scammers

Job Satisfaction
Scott G.Mobile SkipsSend a private message

Tim
TimSydney

Great easy way for household cleanup

Ordering was simple. Quick way of decluttering the house during the festive break
Delivery was on time and great communication throughout delivery, pick up reminder and final skip pick up from Chris.

Natasha T.Mobile SkipsSend a private message

Thank you so much! We’re looking forward to making your experience even better in the future Tim.

Fast and supportive service

Chris was very quick in delivering the skip, even a day early. When we'd done, it was all collected with no fuss. We'd certainly use them again: it's perfect for smaller jobs. Good support and follow up.

Natasha T.Mobile SkipsSend a private message

Hello Peter! Thank you for using skip bin hire, we appreciate it, We are happy to hear skip bin hire was easy and hassle-free. We see you again with your next cleanout job, see you, Peter! <3

Ralph
Ralph

Z grade. No skip, no calls.

Natasha T.Mobile SkipsSend a private message

Hi Ralph, thanks so much for the feedback. We're really sorry for the bad experience you had in hiring your skip. Could you please email us at support@mobileskips.com.au just in case your refund is still not processed and we will follow up.

Very convenient,excellent service

Easy to order.prompt delivery and pick up. No fuss and the best thing for me was the lockable lid so you don’t find someone else has half filled your skip before you get to load up your rubbish. I would definitely recommend and will definitely use again

Thanks for the review :)

John. M
John. MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Same day Service

While other skip companies offer service, Mobile Skips were the only ones who could do same day service on delivery & empty & returned once full. While not the cheapest the service won me

Find out how Mobile Skips NSW, Sydney compares to other Rubbish Removers

Great mobile solution for rubbish disposal

Mobile skips has Easy delivery & pick up service same day if required
Easy to tow yourself or drop off & pick up service
Recommend service to anyone looking to do a cleanup
Reasonable prices for hire

Easy to use

Good value. I find the company and website easy to deal with. The bins are easy to use and for in the driveway

Adam
AdamSydney

This is an overpriced rip off

This turned out to be way more expensive than your average skip. I was massively penalised for being over 1000kg, and yet my skip was not even half full. I regret being fooled by the added convenience. If you have anything remotely heavy to throw away, I would recommend a standard skip company any time.

Would use again

On time, adequate size. One side didn't have a graded hinge so could only open to laid-back position. Driver promised to come back & fix. No show. Disappointing. Otherwise no complaints.

Jacob S.Mobile SkipsSend a private message

Hi JB, thanks for your review! We are sorry to hear about the no show. Can you let us know your order reference or mobile number so we can get more details and make sure this Mobile Skip is fixed up ASAP?

J.B.
J.B.

My contact was Wayne Austin on 0407484996. In fairness to Wayne I did hire for 7 days but filled it in one! Rang him & asked him to collect - which he did, but seeing as he only lived down the road I did expect the hinge to be fixed pronto.

Jacob S.Mobile SkipsSend a private message

thanks for letting us know... we will follow up and we hope to help you out again when you next need us.

Dan
DanSydney, NSW

Overpriced!!

I recently hired a mobile skip through the local Bunnings store. I made a mistake by not comparing the pricing. After I was charged $105 on my credit card for apparent excess weight. I had to take the word from the company regarding the extra weight and no control regarding the weighing process. I did very basic research afterwards and found that I could have hired a bigger skip for more than double the weight allowance for about 2/3 of the cost the Mobile Skips charged. Bingo quoted $350 for a 2 tonne skip for 14 days. I paid $560 with Mobile skips!!
Do you research and avoid being burned like me

Very Efficent

I found the mobile skips company very efficient, friendly and prompt. I spoke to the gentlemen in my area and he was accommodating to my request and followed up with communication that made the time period run very smoothly.