Mobile Skips SA, Adelaide

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
Good  ...  initially
Good ... initiallyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

First Experience With This Type of Waste Removal (usually using 3 or 4 meter open skip bins)

This type of skip is an effective way for waste removal around the house. Especially if access is limited or restricted.

It arrived on time but a number of difficulties were experienced during the following weeks/months that have seriously tainted my overall experience.

I may use them again and be confident enough to be able to refer them to family and friends ... IF goodwill is restored.

Mobile Skips
Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Thanks for this wonderful review, Geoff! Surely, James will be happy to hear this. We are glad skip bin hire was on-time and hassle-free. We are excited to help you again soon. <3

Mobile Skips
Scott G.Mobile Skips
Craig W
Craig WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointed

I picked up my skip from Bunnings at Mile End in Adelaide but was told it could not be picked up from my house as it was outside of the pick up area. I was informed that for an extra $40 I could have the skip picked up. It was disappointing as I have hired one of these skips before and it was collected from my house at Parafield Gardens before. I was instructed to return the skip to Mile End myself.