Mobile Skips SA, Adelaide
Listing monitored by Mobile Skips

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Second time I’ve used them and continue to be happy with service. They even get in touch toward the end of a booking to see if you might need an extension

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Barney, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope you come back soon!

Ferguson J.
Ferguson J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Was pretty good.

Was simple enough to organise. Bit annoying receiving so many messages asking for a review though. Otherwise was a decent service. Didn’t expect to have it picked up but I’m glad it was.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Thanks very much for your balanced and fair review. It was a pleasure serving you, Ferguson.

Natalie P.
Natalie P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Really useful and good quality of product and service b it expensive

Good skip
Easy to use
Friendly service
Is very heavy for the regular Sudan so it should be mentioned a Ute would be more appropriate for use.
It is cheaper to hire one to get dropped off and picked up that is a lot bigger

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Hi Natalie, thank you so much for your time on the phone today. Was great to hear that overall you were happy with your skip hire. Being able to discuss any concerns with our customers helps us to continually improve the service we provide.

Good  ...  initially
Good ... initiallyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

First Experience With This Type of Waste Removal (usually using 3 or 4 meter open skip bins)

This type of skip is an effective way for waste removal around the house. Especially if access is limited or restricted.

It arrived on time but a number of difficulties were experienced during the following weeks/months that have seriously tainted my overall experience.

I may use them again and be confident enough to be able to refer them to family and friends ... IF goodwill is restored.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Thanks for this wonderful review, Geoff! Surely, James will be happy to hear this. We are glad skip bin hire was on-time and hassle-free. We are excited to help you again soon. <3

Scott G.Mobile Skips
Rubbish Removers

Find out how Mobile Skips SA, Adelaide compares to other Rubbish Removers

Craig W
Craig WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointed

I picked up my skip from Bunnings at Mile End in Adelaide but was told it could not be picked up from my house as it was outside of the pick up area. I was informed that for an extra $40 I could have the skip picked up. It was disappointing as I have hired one of these skips before and it was collected from my house at Parafield Gardens before. I was instructed to return the skip to Mile End myself.

Valuefor money and good service.

Our skip was delivered early to avoid potential problems with road blockages due to the tour down under without extra cost. The deliverer was thoughtful enough to roll up our hose that was on the verge so as not to damage it. The skip was a great size and we filled it over 3 days.
It was collected as promised. Great service would use again

The easy way to dispose of rubbish

We found mobile skips to be very convenient and generous with time to fill.
We picked up the skip from a Bunnings Store and the guy there was very helpful
The skip was easy to tow and in good condition
Communication via text was great
Our only criticism was one of the indicator lights was not working
Definitely use Mobile Skips again

Jacob S.Mobile Skips

Hi Len, thanks for the review, but we are sorry to hear the indicator was not working. Would you mind replying with your booking reference so we can identify the trailer and get it fixed quickly

Mobile skip review

Prompt delivery and pick up - clear information regarding use. Good placement of bin - convenient and secure. Would use this service again

Michelle Mills
Michelle Mills

Feed Back

Sinage on front of bins on what you can put in skip needs redoing. When I hired it I said that i was going to be putting in rubble tiles and renovation material front of skip says no. Was about to cancel except for driver verifying what I can put in. The advantage that I likeed was lockable lids but normal skip bins do not have as many restrictions

Rubbish Removers