Mobile Skips VIC, Melbourne

Mobile Skips VIC, Melbourne (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Mobile Skips

1,537 reviews
    5.0 (1,171)
  • Timeliness
    5.0 (1,169)
  • Job Satisfaction
    5.0 (1,058)

Amazing

These guys are great - delivered and picked up when we wanted (and when they said they would!) and amazing how they got the skip in and out of our place in Richmond

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Peter, thank you so much for taking the time to send this! Everyone here at loves to know that our customers enjoy what we do.

It was perfect

No complains everything was great even the company and the Service was awesome. I do recommend it to my friends and family’s. I would order it again so easy and cheap

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Thank you for your business and your trust, Elisiva.

Craig M.
Craig M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service

I've been a loyal customer 4 times and will always use this service again. The team was extremely helpful. I slept when the skip was picked up and the driver was curious about my needs which is why they are a 5 star company in my experience.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Craig, we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We sincerely hope you are satisfied with your purchase.

Pru
PruMelbourne

Good price and great communication

Geoff always delivers on time. Communication is fantastic - the entire process is so easy. I highly recommend. It’s great we can park on the street and not need a permit - it keeps the driveway nice and clear.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Just wanted to say thank you for your purchase. We’re so lucky to have customers like you, Pru!

Carolyn W
Carolyn WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stress free de-clutter

So easy to order! Very impressed with Mobile Skip team’s explanations to ensure we ordered exactly what we needed. Our driver Brian G kept us updated via text regarding delivery & pick up regularly so we were well prepared. Highly recommend, we will book again.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Carolyn, would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

On time. On budget.

Great company and very reliable. Mobile skips can fit into most places your normal bins can’t! Always on time and always on budget. Best of all they don’t require permits.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Thank for your business. Hope to work with you again in the future, Jonathon.

Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic reliable service

My skip bin was delivered ahead of time and really appreciated the clear and helpful communication. I am a regular return customer and intend on coming back again for my future needs.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Chris, thank you for your business and your trust.

Lisa Morgan M.
Lisa Morgan M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrific service and communication.

The skip was delivered on time, in good condition and placed where we asked for itvto be. It’s use was clearly explained. Collected on the agreed day. Highly Recommended. Excellent communication.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Lisa, thank you so your support. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

Crystal
CrystalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service - very prompt. Easy to deal with.

Great service - very prompt. Very polite & very professional & very thorough & very easy to deal with. I would recommend to family & friends & I will keep in mind should I need to use skin bin service again.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Crystal, thank you so your support. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

Jack
JackGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast and easy pick up!

Brian Gore was extremely helpful and easy, especially with regards to picking up the filled skip! It made our efforts much easier being able to manoeuvre the skip to where we needed it also! The fact that the neighbours can't dump their junk for free is even better.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Thank you for your business and your trust. It is our pleasure to work with you, Jack. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you in the future.

David B.
David B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The skip was a convenient size which would fit in a carport. The price was fair and reasonable. The service was friendly and efficient. We will use again. Thank you.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Thank you for your business and your trust. It is our pleasure to work with you, David.

Andrew D.
Andrew D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic, friendly service

Very friendly people. Easy to deal with and very co-operative. Delivered spot-on time and picked up when requested. Skip was safe and secure, with lock supplied, and fitted perfectly in driveway. Thanks Mate :)

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Thank you for your business and your trust. It is our pleasure to work with you, Andrew.

No skips on the lawn

Good idea to have a mobile skip in the driveway and easy removal no big bins at the front of the house blocking access and council permits to be obtained

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again, Peter.

Tikamaya R.
Tikamaya R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service!

Great service and communication by the team especially Dan and Natasha! The only suggestion I can make is to clarify with customer that your mobile skips do need abide by parking restrictions for people who may not know to avoid disappointment and problems.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Thank you, Tikamaya. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you in the future.

Brad
BradGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast and easy delivery and pickup

Needed a skip in a hurry but found out I needed to jump through hoops to get a permit. Mobile Skips were able to both deliver a skip super quick, but also because they are registered as a trailer I didn't need a permit. Will be my go to in the future for sure.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Thank you for being our valued customer. We are so grateful for the pleasure of serving you and hope we met your expectations, Brad.

Kathy R.
Kathy R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Came early. Offered extra day at no extra charge. Gave gloves for clients to keep. Easy to open, comes with own lock, skip is on wheels so easy to move.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Kathy, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

Pamela K.
Pamela K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Saving my sanity

Awesome bin easy to load great to be able to lock so it only had my junk in it. Arrived on time collected with no fuss second time I have used this service. Totally recommend. Easy to order from Bunnings

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Pamela, we’re so lucky to have customers like you! Looking forward to your next appointment.

Too easy!

Easy booking it in. Easy drop-off. Easy collection. Takes the hassle out of offloading goods ahead of relocating offices. We’ll worth the money when it’s this easy to organise. Seamless!

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Thank you so much for the 5-stars, Robert.

Kon Khuon
Kon Khuon Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great job!

Thanks Brian,
Wow.. I gave you a call at 10pm that night and you delivered my bin 10am the next morning!
Champion!
I’ll see you at the next job with a bit more notice! lol
Cheers
Kon

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Kon, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We hope we see you again soon.

Easy, Efficient and Convenient service

Such an easy process to book, and the skip arrived and was picked up on time with no stress at all. I wish I had used the service years ago!

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

We hope you'll come and see us again soon, Alice!

Outstanding delivery friendly and professional

Perfect timing, really great delivery and friendly snd professional, highly recommended
Able to back the skip into a tight location that suited me perfectly & much appreciated, really like the lockable kid too, thanks Chris

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Danny, It was a pleasure serving you. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

Luc
LucGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service!

Great service, so convenient and efficient and Geoff was so friendly and helpful! Fit perfectly in the driveway for easy access. We Will definitely be using mobile skips in the future for our renovations.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Thank you so much, Luc. We appreciate your business and we thank you in advance for all your support.

MikeyCDN
MikeyCDN

Easy friendly delivery and great service!

Great service from Richard. Worked with me to sort out best collection and delivery dates. Highly recommended! The skip fit perfectly in our carport for easy access. A really great service for clean outs!

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Thanks for sharing your feedback, Mikey. We appreciate your business.

Excellant service and best option for skip hire

Mobile skip is perfect to move around 'site' & reduce moving materials to skip. Plus like no additional cost for on road licence. Fast delivery and prompt pick up from Dan

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Glad you are happy with our service. We are committed to provide excellent customer service.

Realtree carpentry
Realtree carpentryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service and communication.

Adrian has been fantastic from start to finish. He is punctual and doesn't hesitate to get in contact with me or the site supervisor. Always answers his phone. Will be using in the future.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

It was a pleasure serving you. We appreciate your feedback.