Listing monitored by Mobile Skips

5.0 (1,142)
  • Job Satisfaction
    5.0 (1,032)

Quick and easy solution

Prompt delivery and pick-up. Very happy with this service. Makes removal of materials a very easy task. Skip was a great size and everything we required for removal fit in one load.

Easy Skip Use

Easy company to deal with. Prompt delivery, easy to use, and easy to organise pick up. Dan was great! I found the fact it was on a trailer made it so easy as there was no permit required.

Private P.
Private P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

2nd time using it.

Absolutely worth the money. This is the 2nd time I've used this service and both times have been awesome. Not having to be there for the drop off or pick up is great, and the blokes who drop it off are great with communication! Will def be using again!

Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding service

The skip was delivered within 2 hours of the order being placed, Dan was very helpful and courteous throughout. Great service and highly recommend. I wouldn’t hesitate in using this service in the future and recommend this company to all who are after a bin at competitive rates.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Thank you so much for taking the time to send this, Nick! We love to know that our customers enjoy what we do.

Darinka
DarinkaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Will use again

The trailer skip was really helpful to me
Living in a row of terraces I couldn’t leave the skip in the laneway. It fitted in my garage
Richard was friendly and professional
For collection I asked if he could collect early as I had to go to work. He arrived soon after 7am which was fantastic
Thank you. Will certainly call when I do my next clean out

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Thank you so much for taking the time to send this, Darinka! We love to know that our customers enjoy what we do.

Excellent service

Easy to book, smooth delivery and easy pickup, no stress will use again. Continued updates with specific timeframes which was easy to plan around, friendly staff and a free pair of gloves on your first order!

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Thank you very much, Mike. Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us and I hope we see you again soon.

So communicative and responsive. Polite and able to perfectly meet our needs. I tip my hat in their direction for I was skip-ping when my rubbish left. Highly recommended. Only mild feedback would be not knowing exactly what time pickup was.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We hope you'll come and see us again soon!

Very easy!

The whole process of using Mobile Skips was so easy and professional. From booking to delivery to collection the process went very smoothly. With added benefit that a Mobile Skip can be put wherever we want on our property and doesn't damage the driveway or ground.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us, Ron. We hope you'll come and see us again soon!

Excellent service

Pick up and delivery exactly as promised. Highly recommend. Website was easy to use and the whole process was very easy. Met the driver and nothing was too much trouble

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Rod, we’re looking forward to making your experience even better in the future!

Danielle Lehtsalu
Danielle LehtsaluGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So easy and quick. Love the value & service!

We found it really easy with online ordering, delivery was perfectly on time and quick no-fuss pickup - so easy we didn’t even realise it was gone! Would definitely recommend mobile skips.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Danielle, this is such terrific feedback. Thank you for your trust and support.

Amazing

These guys are great - delivered and picked up when we wanted (and when they said they would!) and amazing how they got the skip in and out of our place in Richmond

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Peter, thank you so much for taking the time to send this! Everyone here at loves to know that our customers enjoy what we do.

It was perfect

No complains everything was great even the company and the Service was awesome. I do recommend it to my friends and family’s. I would order it again so easy and cheap

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Thank you for your business and your trust, Elisiva.

Craig M.
Craig M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service

I've been a loyal customer 4 times and will always use this service again. The team was extremely helpful. I slept when the skip was picked up and the driver was curious about my needs which is why they are a 5 star company in my experience.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Craig, we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We sincerely hope you are satisfied with your purchase.

Pru
PruMelbourne

Good price and great communication

Geoff always delivers on time. Communication is fantastic - the entire process is so easy. I highly recommend. It’s great we can park on the street and not need a permit - it keeps the driveway nice and clear.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Just wanted to say thank you for your purchase. We’re so lucky to have customers like you, Pru!

Carolyn W
Carolyn WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stress free de-clutter

So easy to order! Very impressed with Mobile Skip team’s explanations to ensure we ordered exactly what we needed. Our driver Brian G kept us updated via text regarding delivery & pick up regularly so we were well prepared. Highly recommend, we will book again.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Carolyn, would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!