Mobile Skips Questions & Answers

Verifiedmobileskips.com.au馃弳 2024 Award
joybelle48
joybelle48聽路聽Mobile Skips VIC, Melbourne

Hello. If we put stuff in that can still be used and is what could go to a 2nd hand store will it be recycled? Terrible that good stuff gets crushed in council hard rubbish. Thanks

Livia C.
Livia C.聽路聽Mobile Skips

How much is a 6metre skip cost and how long can you keep it for.

Fred R.
Fred R.聽路聽Mobile Skips

Hi - is Ben one of your guys?
He asked me a question about Jenok wipers which I responded to, since he said he worked with Jenok.
His message has now disppeared from my account.
Or was this spam using your company name?

Mobile Skips聽聽DM聽聽

Hello Fred. Ben does IT support for Mobile Skips and coincidentally works with Jenok Wiper blades as well. It looks like he was signed in mistakenly as Mobile Skips when he replied to your comment. Mobile Skips and Jenok have no association. The owner of Jenok Wiper blades can be reached here - john@jenok.com.au

Fred R.
Fred R.聽聽

OK I see.
The original message from Ben was:
"Hi Fred,
I work with John at Jenok and we do not sell through ebay, would you be able to provide some details of the reseller, as Jenok does not permit reselling on ebay as we cannot easily address any issues you are having.
If you can forward me some details can organise a replacement pair of wipers free of charge."

Was he supposed to do that? I have provided details of the seller on ebay.

Dabing W.
Dabing W.聽路聽Mobile Skips

how to they unload the mobile bin after they pick it up?

Mobile Skips聽聽DM聽聽

Hi Dabing, we have large front lift compactor trucks that pick up and empty our bins at our depots. The rubbish is then taken to our recycling facilities for sorting and recycling.

Lynette
Lynette聽聽

As Jacob has answered your question I strongly recommend the company.

Dabing W.
Dabing W.聽路聽Mobile Skips

how do they unload the mobile bin?

Judy M.
Judy M.聽路聽Mobile Skips

Bin size and cost, delivery time frame and pick.

Jen
Jen聽聽

Bins are 4 cubic metres, $359 delivered and picked up, and ours was available the next day after booking

Get an answer from our members and Mobile Skips representatives

Select a listing for your question
Mobile Skips

漏聽 ProductReview.com.au Pty. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. General disclaimer: All third party trademarks, images and copyrights on this page are used for the purpose of comparative advertising, criticism or review. This is a public forum presenting user opinions on selected products and businesses, and as such the views expressed do not reflect the opinion of ProductReview.com.au. Further details in the disclaimer.