Mobile Skips

Mobile Skips (page 3 of 101)

VIC, Melbourne, NSW, Sydney, SA, Adelaide, etc...
5.0 from 2,003 reviews

2,003 reviews
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Thank you Hamish and the team at Mobile Skips

Though out the process, your friendly, genetic and caring approach has been a testament to you. Keep on doing what you do, you’re doing a great job! We will continue to recommend your services to others. Thanks again, Rebecca and Stephen.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Thank you for trusting Mobile Skips, Rebecca. Absolutely! We will continue to deliver outstanding service to our best customers like you. Keep in touch and see you around. <3

Great service - super helpful!

James was great - punctual and so helpful with everything - changed my booking in seconds when I got my weight of skip incorrectly logged and took it away within 2 hours of me asking

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Hi Olivia, it feels great to hear that you got a great experience with us. James will be happy to hear this too. Thank you for using Mobile Skips, Olivia. You can always get in touch, call James and we're here to help you, see you again, Olivia. :-)

Zod M

Zod M

Prompt and highly convenient

Arrived and picked up as stated. Excellent capacity for the price, with easy to follow instructions. I would like some feedback on how close to weight capacity we were for future reference.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Hi Zod, it sounds you had a wonderful experience using Mobile Skips, as your cleaning jobs made easy and convenient. Thank you for trusting Mobile Skips, Zod. We look forward to helping you again, keep in touch and see you soon, Zod. <3

Trudi W

Trudi WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service

Customer service, delivery and collection helpful and efficient. Being lockable and able to be placed in the driveway is perfect for home clean up will definitely use again and recommend.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Wow! Thanks for sharing your amazing experience with us, Trudi. We love to hear that your cleaning job made easy and hassle-free with Mobile Skips, you can always reach us anytime, see you around, Trudi. Keep in touch. <3

Skip delivered on short notice and picked up when we want. These skips are great they are on wheels so don't ruin your driveway and easy to park anywhere. :) -- Love it.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Hello Alan, it's truly amazing to hear that Mobile Skips help your cleaning easy and stress-free. Thank you for trusting our team, Alan. We'd love to help you again, you can contact us anytime. Keep in touch and see you around, Alan. :-)

Great service!

The skip was dropped off and picked up on time and Dan, the local rep, was super helpful answering all our questions. We'll definitely use the service again and would recommend it to our family and friends.

Mitch

MitchMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do yourself a favour. Use these guys!

Myself and parter needed on on late notice and one was delivered within a couple of hours! James was great to deal with and made everything almost effortless for us. Being able to put almost anything in the skip is the best part. Don’t waste your time with other business as you’ll spend half your time sorting out what you can and can’t put in the skip.
Seriously, couldn’t recommend these guys more if I tried

bryanc

bryancGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delivered on time and collected on time. It was a very simple and easy process with great service. Will be my first call for rubbish removal in the future. thank you

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Excellent! Thank you for using Mobile Skips, Bryan. We are happy to hear that you had a wonderful time cleaning out with the help of our team. Ring us anytime for your next cleanout job, see you soon. :-)

Great flexible service

Easy to use service. The ability to tow to property that other business' won't service makes this a stand out business. Very flexible with drop off and pick up. No hassles and no fuss.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Wow! Our team is extremely happy to hear that you got an outstanding experience with us, Ryan. Thank you for trusting Mobile Skips, you can contact us anytime for your future cleanout job, see you soon, Ryan. :-)

Kym

KymMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great

Great service very polite and fair price bin was easy to use and being on a trailer could just hook it up and move it around fit heaps of rubbish will definitely be using again next time

Amazing service

The mobile skip was available and delivered the day after I ordered it. It was on time, easy to use and collected on time. Highly recommend the product for ease of use and amazing customer service. It also meant I didn’t have to wait for a permit from my council and I could discard my rubbish immediately!

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Hooray! It's incredible to hear that you had an amazing experience with us, Diane. We are celebrating to hear all this wonderful feedback from you. Thank you for using Mobile Skips, you can always get in touch, see you again, Diane. :-)

Perfect for my needs

Having the bin on wheels was fantastic as rubbish was in the back yard couldn’t get a normal skip through carport. So no double handling which made life easier.
Service was perfect as always bin was picked up and dropped off on time.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Perfect! We are happy to hear Mobile Skips delivered fantastic service. On-time, easy, and hassle-free made your cleanout job more convenient and stress-free. Thank you for using Mobile Skips, contact us anytime, see you soon. :-)

Excellent.

It was delivered on time and also collected on time with great communication before and after. Just could not be easier. I have used this service a few times before and can highly recommend it. Being a trailer skip it left no damage or marks on my driveway as was a problem with previous services I have used.

Cin

CinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very friendly and cost effective

Very prompt friendly service. Driver and manager are outstanding. Very cost effective. I will ring direct instead of going through bunnings, as they had no idea how to book the order.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Love the ability to lock the skip so others can’t throw their rubbish in.

Timely service, quality clean product. The skip recommended fitted our needs. We are so happy that we have ordered another skip for our next project. Convenient ordering of the skip, pleasant staff .

Find out how Mobile Skips compares to other Rubbish Removalists

Great service! Very convenient.

Skip bin arrived on time. The friendly delivery person explained instructions for use clearly. Good size skip Which fitted everything in. Excellent service. Will be very likely to use again.

Simple process, great service

Great way to clean up. Simple to book online. Was delivered first thing next day. Great communication and friendly service-, drop off and pick up on time - will contact Adrian next time we need a Skipp.

Gavin B.

Gavin B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service - smooth and efficient

Service was great - no fuss drop off and pick up. Smooth / easy transaction. Communication was good - calls and text messages to keep me up to date. Timeliness was good. Could not recommend more highly.

Matt

MattSydney, NSW

Best. Thing. Ever.

I had a garage full of stuff that I have accumulated over the years. With mobile skips, I was able to park the skip in the underground parking area directly next to all of the mess, and do an incredible job cleaning out the entire place. The drop off and pick up process was fantastic, and I would recommend this service to anybody.

Taki

TakiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reliable and Convenient

From booking online to receiving, easy process and was kept informed when it was arriving. Easy to fill and Geoff was great to deal with, explaining everything. Will use again.