Mobile Skips

Pros

• Friendly customer service goes above and beyond expectations

• Timely and efficient service

• No council permit required

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
Ralph

Ralph

Z grade. No skip, no calls.

Job Satisfaction
Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Hi Ralph, thanks so much for the feedback. We're really sorry for the bad experience you had in hiring your skip. Could you please email us at support@mobileskips.com.au just in case your refund is still not processed and we will follow up.

Adam

AdamSydney

This is an overpriced rip off

This turned out to be way more expensive than your average skip. I was massively penalised for being over 1000kg, and yet my skip was not even half full. I regret being fooled by the added convenience. If you have anything remotely heavy to throw away, I would recommend a standard skip company any time.

Jimbo

Jimbo

Best if you order a skip from an ethical reputable company.

I ordered a skip. They delivered the skip and did not tell us to ignore the weight limit on the skip, so we did not get what we ordered. Then when they removed our skip they knocked down our fence. They did not deny they had knocked down our fence, but refused to pay to fix the fence. Best if you order a skip from an ethical reputable company.

Scott G.Mobile Skips

Hi James
Glad to see that we could sort this issue out for you and you are back ordering with us. Thanks once again for the feedback.

Rubbish Removalists

Find out how Mobile Skips compares to other Rubbish Removalists

Overpriced!!

I recently hired a mobile skip through the local Bunnings store. I made a mistake by not comparing the pricing. After I was charged $105 on my credit card for apparent excess weight. I had to take the word from the company regarding the extra weight and no control regarding the weighing process. I did very basic research afterwards and found that I could have hired a bigger skip for more than double the weight allowance for about 2/3 of the cost the Mobile Skips charged. Bingo quoted $350 for a 2 tonne skip for 14 days. I paid $560 with Mobile skips!!
Do you research and avoid being burned like me

Dabing W.

Dabing W.asked

Mobile Skips

how to they unload the mobile bin after they pick it up?

Jacob S.Mobile Skips

Hi Dabing, we have large front lift compactor trucks that pick up and empty our bins at our depots. The rubbish is then taken to our recycling facilities for sorting and recycling.

Lynette
Lynette

As Jacob has answered your question I strongly recommend the company.

Dabing W.

Dabing W.asked

Mobile Skips

how do they unload the mobile bin?

Judy M.

Judy M.asked

Mobile Skips

Bin size and cost, delivery time frame and pick.

Jen
Jen

Bins are 4 cubic metres, $359 delivered and picked up, and ours was available the next day after booking

Get an answer from our members and Mobile Skips representatives

Mobile Skips rents out skip bins for rubbish removal. With its patented bin design, the company describes its bins as ‘smart,’ as they’re fitted with wheels, a thick double lid, and can also be padlocked. They’re also affordable to hire, while being twice the size of a mini skip.

Obtaining a council permit also isn't neccessary to have one of these skip bins on your premises.

Points of praise for Mobile Skips:

• The smooth and seamless service from start to finish provided by Mobile Skips was a common point of praise. Friendly and helpful staff from Mobile Skips were appreciated for being an absolute pleasure to deal with.
  • Often there were little bonuses thrown into the service, which made it even better. This included bin delivery that was earlier than expected, supplying a padlock to secure the skip, and even providing complementary gardening gloves.
  • The reliable service was a plus point, as skips arrived at the delivery address on time and were picked up ‘on demand’ in an efficient and timely manner.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Naturally, Mobile Skips is the 2021 Award Winner for Best Rubbish Removal Service – as at November 2020, it basks in a 5-star rating from over 2,000 reviews. This achievement is thanks to three perfect scores awarded for its customer service, timely service, and overall job satisfaction.

Compare all 8 Mobile Skips

Mobile Skips WA, Perth

Mobile Skips WA, Perth

Mobile Skips SA, Adelaide

Mobile Skips SA, Adelaide

CategoryRubbish RemovalistsRubbish RemovalistsRubbish RemovalistsRubbish Removalists
Release dateJan 2006Jan 2012Jan 2014Nov 2017