Mobile Skips

Pros

• Friendly customer service goes above and beyond expectations

• Timely and efficient service

• No council permit required

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
Amir

AmirSydney, NSW

Won't use again

A plumber that was doing a job for me organised a skip bin from these guys. I booked it over the phone, however the person i spoke to never asked me what im using it for and never mentioned any limits, only for me to find out on pick up that i can only put 500kg in it. And as i needed it to dump soil in it 500kg wont even fill quarter of the bin. I had to empty half of the soil out for them to be able to take it, which made ordering this skip bin completely useless. $420 in the bin pretty much.

Andrew customer service was very prompt and he was very friendly.

Job Satisfaction
Scott G.Mobile Skips
Phillip

PhillipSydney, NSW

Poor business model (Skip bins)

There should be no or reasonable weight restrictions (only 1000Kg for 4m3). Ended up only filled 1/5 of the bin and had to get another bin to put the rest in ( totally waste of time and money). Chris Seeto was great & very helpful and helped out as much as he can with a smile (given the circumstances he's in as it's out of his control?) Much appreciated his work, dedication and professionalism.

Job Satisfaction
Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Hi Phillip, thanks so much for the feedback. We're really sorry for the experience you had in hiring your skip. Could you please email us at support@mobileskips.com.au with the details of the order and to see what we can do.

Ubute

UbuteSydney

Good idea

Picking up from Bunning's was a nightmare, parts missing on first skip had to take another, lock combination didn't work on lid, had to wait for call back before it could be used, good idea if the equipment is functional

Jacob S.Mobile Skips

Hi There, and thanks for letting us know. We would like to fix this ASAP so would you mind replying with your booking reference so we can look you your details and get in contact to find out more detail?

Rubbish Removalists

Find out how Mobile Skips compares to other Rubbish Removalists

Handy but a major issue....

Having a mobile skip is handy. But due to a design floor in the trailers, the cables leading to the tail lights, gets crushed and you have problems with brake and tail lights failing. I had to have 2 trailers delivered. The 1st had no brake lights and the 2nd had only one brake light.

Pat
Pat

Hello there. I was hoping you would reply before my comment went public. My invoice No was BWC2018037511. My name is Jason Patrick James and friends and family address me as Pat. All my contact details are on the invoice.
Thanks.

Jacob S.Mobile Skips

Thanks for your time on the phone Pat. Your feedback has helped us solve some wiring issues in a few of our Mobile Skips trailers.

Dabing W.

Dabing W.asked

Mobile Skips

how to they unload the mobile bin after they pick it up?

Jacob S.Mobile Skips

Hi Dabing, we have large front lift compactor trucks that pick up and empty our bins at our depots. The rubbish is then taken to our recycling facilities for sorting and recycling.

Lynette
Lynette

As Jacob has answered your question I strongly recommend the company.

Dabing W.

Dabing W.asked

Mobile Skips

how do they unload the mobile bin?

Judy M.

Judy M.asked

Mobile Skips

Bin size and cost, delivery time frame and pick.

Jen
Jen

Bins are 4 cubic metres, $359 delivered and picked up, and ours was available the next day after booking

Get an answer from our members and Mobile Skips representatives

Mobile Skips rents out skip bins for rubbish removal. With its patented bin design, the company describes its bins as ‘smart,’ as they’re fitted with wheels, a thick double lid, and can also be padlocked. They’re also affordable to hire, while being twice the size of a mini skip.

Obtaining a council permit also isn't neccessary to have one of these skip bins on your premises.

Points of praise for Mobile Skips:

• The smooth and seamless service from start to finish provided by Mobile Skips was a common point of praise. Friendly and helpful staff from Mobile Skips were appreciated for being an absolute pleasure to deal with.
  • Often there were little bonuses thrown into the service, which made it even better. This included bin delivery that was earlier than expected, supplying a padlock to secure the skip, and even providing complementary gardening gloves.
  • The reliable service was a plus point, as skips arrived at the delivery address on time and were picked up ‘on demand’ in an efficient and timely manner.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Naturally, Mobile Skips is the 2021 Award Winner for Best Rubbish Removal Service – as at November 2020, it basks in a 5-star rating from over 2,000 reviews. This achievement is thanks to three perfect scores awarded for its customer service, timely service, and overall job satisfaction.

Compare all 8 Mobile Skips

Mobile Skips WA, Perth

Mobile Skips WA, Perth

Mobile Skips SA, Adelaide

Mobile Skips SA, Adelaide

CategoryRubbish RemovalistsRubbish RemovalistsRubbish RemovalistsRubbish Removalists
Release dateJan 2006Jan 2012Jan 2014Nov 2017