Mobile Skips

Mobile Skips (page 2 of 48)

Very convenient and lockable

The mobile skip bin was easily parked on the driveway just like any trailer. With lockable kids and 4m3 of space it was big enough with peace of mind that no one else will dump their things overnight. Very easily towed away when job was done. Our garage was not high enough to fit the bin inside but still was very convenient. Very easy booking with good communication. Highly recommend.

Professional service with a post removal question answered to my complete satisfaction. Well done on giving the driver pick up mobile number and to them being very receptive and accomodating.

Fantastic service

Found this to be the ideal solution for having to clear out a some of the rubbish that the previous tenants had left behind.
Easy to book - no need for council permission - kept informed at every step regarding drop off, pick up and disposal.
Will be definitely using this service again.
Thank you Mobile Skips and Kayne.

Thanks Wendy :)

Better than your average skip

These skips can be left anywhere a car can be left. No permits or excessive council red tape.
Very flexible delivery time options, including weekends. Paul was very accommodating and communicated well with when it was being delivered and picked up.
Highly recommend.

Thanks Darren! We’ll be sure to pass onto Paul too :)

Fantastic

Dave was professional, helpful and everything went as planned. The skips are deceiving - my mum was convinced not everything would fit, but it all went in! Will definitely use again.

Thank you Emma, and great to hear everything fit in :)

Fantastic service!

First time using a mobile skip provider. So impressed with the delivery, pickup and professionalism exhibited by Kayne. Great way to get rid of my junk. Will definitely use again!

Thanks for the review :)

Excellent service!!

Fast and easy way to get rid of unwanted rubbish and clutter. Staff are very reliable and professional. Geoff is wonderful!! Thank you. Will definitely be using mobile skips again.

Will only use this skip service as its the best

Best service you could ask for. The skips are quite deceiving as they look small but hold more than your average skip. The best thing is that you wont get your pavers or concrete damaged as they are on wheels. The other good point is that they can moved around as you wish.

Thanks Tony :)

Would use again

really great service, prompt pick up as promised, would use again no problems., overall satisfied and would recommended to friends and family. Much better than an ordinary skip that can’t be moved.

Thanks for the review Rob :)

LOVED this service

Seamless drop off and pick up, a breeze to book, and the skip fit perfectly in our carapace in busy st kilda. Loved the lockability feature! Needed in our area

Thanks Kat, great to hear you loved the service. Thanks for taking the time to let us know :)

Highly Recommended

I have used Dan and Mobile skips on four occasion now and I have found the service easy to use, Dan has been prompt on time and friendly on every occasion. Highly recommend this service.

Thank you Amanda, we’ll be sure to pass this onto Dan too :)

Fantastic!

Such a great service to offer people. Ideal for backyard jobs, and takes the hassle out of getting your waste to the tip. Excellent customer service and very friendly. Highly recommend

Thanks for the review :)

Prompt communication and delivery. Friendly and helpful staff and timely collection. The bin was a great size and fit everything we needed into it. It was easy to open and fill and fit on our driveway without any problems.

Was awesome

Was so handy, the guy who dropped it off was great to deal with and the guy on the phone was a star. This helped us so much and was So practical

Thanks for the review Justin

Excellent Service

Excellent, great phone service - quick delivery, great prices and have been flexible and very helpful. No issues at all - would recommend to anyone. We are already using them again!!! Very happy.

Thanks for the review :-)

Great Service To Clear Out Warehouse

I had clear out my warehouse in a hurry.
Everything worked like clockwork the skip been delivered & taken away on time as promised.
I would recommend Mobile Skips to my friends.

Thanks Don, great to hear :)

Efficient service easy to line up online good communication by text as needed. The bin was a good size and there were no issues with skip movement while being loaded

Thanks Timothy :-)

great service prompt and responsive

great service prompt and responsive,saves me a few bucks as well
compare to individual skip rental. would recommend to friends for sure. special thanks to dave for sorting out our poor location of the skip

Thanks for the review!

Fantastic experience

It was a fantastic hassle free experience. Great value for money. I had to change the delivery time at the last minute and they were totally fine with it. The skip arrived at the expected time. The person who delivered the skip was very professional, friendly and understanding. I highly recommend Mobile Skips

Great to hear, thanks for your review :-)

Convenient and quick delivery!

Mobile skips were a convenient service to use as we ordered at 10am and the skip was conveniently delivered before the expected time at 1pm (after first being called to ensure this was ok). Staff were communicative and helpful. I would use them again!