Mobile Skips

Mobile Skips (page 3 of 50)

Fabulous Service

What a fantastic service. Brian was very accommodating and worked with the exact dates that worked for our move. Secure bin so no chance of neighbours filling it and perfect size for a home declutter. Will definitely use this service again. Thanks Brian!

Thank you Mandy, great to hear and we’ll be sure to pass onto Brian too :)

Upfront, honest and efficient

Easy to communicate with. Nothing is hidden and you are able to ask any questions you may have. On time and easy to use, with good follow up and service

Thanks for the great feedback and looking forward to helping you again in the future :)

Great service, perfect size for job

Dave delivered on time and picked up as requested, amazed at how much fitted into bin having a lock down lid stops any unwanted rubbish from unknowns
Will be using again

Thanks Craig, and great to hear the experience was good :-) We'll pass onto Dave too.

Excellent Service

Mobile skip provided excellent service. I received the bin on time and Steve was also very friendly and helpful. All details were sent through texts and emails, which made the work easier. Thank you the great service.

Thanks Shiva and glad you had a great experience. We’ll be sure to pass on the feedback to Steve too.

Skip on wheels

Skip on wheels delivered quickly and at a reasonable price. Pick up organized and no issues. Will use again when the time comes to needing a clean out. Better than open drop off skips.

Thanks for the feedback Tim :)

Great service.

Richard stayed in contact upon delivery. All questions were answered and a text message and email were received when the skip was picked up. I was satisfied with the overall service.

Friendly, helpful and very efficient

Ordering the skip was so easy. Paul arrived exactly on time with the skip I had ordered and was friendly and very helpful. The skip was loaded in 10mins. Job done. Would prefer his service to use again next time and absolutely recommend him.

Perfect!!

This skip bin was perfect for us!
It looked small at first but we were able to all our rubbish in.
Kayne was also great! Very friendly.
Would definitely hire from them again.

Great service!

Have borrowed the skip twice. Kayne was always prompt with pickup and takeaway. The text updates are very useful. The skip being on wheels means it could come right up to our property which was a godsend. Highly recommend.

Great

Very helpful delivered right on time and was willing to assist with anything I needed. Will definitely recommend to friends and will use again when required. Easy to deal also.

The best way to declitter

Brian delivered on time, was very friendly and did his best to get up our steep driveway..
The skip was perfect, we almost filled it
Collected on time, no fuss, highly recommended

Great Service

I found Mobile Skips fantastic to deal with, I had some issues online and when I called them up the service I recieved was brilliant. I was in urgent need of a skip and it was delivered first thing the next day after I had ordered one at 5:30pm the night before.
Paul, the Rep for my area was also brilliant to deal with and I would highly recommend that people use the Mobile Skip and Pauls great service, if you are after a skip that is portable and has a lockable lid, this is easily the best on the market.

Thanks Guys, your prompt and friendly service was much appreciated.

Regard
Arthur

Friendly and speedy service

Easy to order at short notice. The website is clear and gives you all the info you need. Kayne was friendly and very helpful. Would definitely use again. Great to have a lockable lid so that no-one else can use it!

Excellent service

The Service was excellent and Communication, delivery and pick up was perfect. We’ll be using the services again. It was Very easy to book and helpful with questions. Thank you!

Thanks for the review :-)

skip feedback

Excellent service. Steve went above and beyond the call of duty by being prepared to come out on a Sunday to collect the skip because we needed the driveway clear for very early Monday. Many thanks!

Thanks Kate :)

Great service!

Mobile skips are the best, so easy to order and can get them placed where you want them rather than having a skip bin dumped on your nature strip off a truck, can even get these through narrow gates.
So convenient and always great service from Hamish, goes out of his way for drop off and pick up. Highly recommend!

Thanks for the review Tommo. We'll be sure to pass the feedback onto Hamish too :-)

Excellent service! Highly recommend

Excellent service, Stephen was very friendly and efficient and responded quickly. The skip bin was delivered the same day. Highly recommended I will definitely be using them again soon! Thanks

skips

the bin was delivered as per instructions and on time. good communication from company, I would use this service again, provides good value for the price. The ability to lock the bin when not on sight is a major plus

Thanks for the review Mac :-)

Fast delivery

Called and had a bin delivered promptly. Kept in communication throughout the week and had the bin picked when I needed it to. Came highly recommended from another colleague and will use again. Thanks

Thanks Paul, and great tp hear :-)

Fantastic service

Richard and the team at mobileskips are outstanding. I’ve used their service many times now because they are helpful, accommodating, and a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend them.

Thanks Rod and we'll be sure to pass onto Richard