Listing monitored by Mobile Skips

Pros

Friendly customer service goes above and beyond expectations
Timely and efficient service

• Job Satisfaction
Scott G.Mobile SkipsSend a private message

Ralph
Ralph

Z grade. No skip, no calls.

Natasha T.Mobile SkipsSend a private message

Hi Ralph, thanks so much for the feedback. We're really sorry for the bad experience you had in hiring your skip. Could you please email us at support@mobileskips.com.au just in case your refund is still not processed and we will follow up.

Adam
AdamSydney

This is an overpriced rip off

This turned out to be way more expensive than your average skip. I was massively penalised for being over 1000kg, and yet my skip was not even half full. I regret being fooled by the added convenience. If you have anything remotely heavy to throw away, I would recommend a standard skip company any time.

Jimbo
Jimbo

Best if you order a skip from an ethical reputable company.

I ordered a skip. They delivered the skip and did not tell us to ignore the weight limit on the skip, so we did not get what we ordered. Then when they removed our skip they knocked down our fence. They did not deny they had knocked down our fence, but refused to pay to fix the fence. Best if you order a skip from an ethical reputable company.

Scott G.Mobile SkipsSend a private message

Hi James
Glad to see that we could sort this issue out for you and you are back ordering with us. Thanks once again for the feedback.

Rubbish Removers

Find out how Mobile Skips compares to other Rubbish Removers

Dan
DanSydney, NSW

Overpriced!!

I recently hired a mobile skip through the local Bunnings store. I made a mistake by not comparing the pricing. After I was charged $105 on my credit card for apparent excess weight. I had to take the word from the company regarding the extra weight and no control regarding the weighing process. I did very basic research afterwards and found that I could have hired a bigger skip for more than double the weight allowance for about 2/3 of the cost the Mobile Skips charged. Bingo quoted $350 for a 2 tonne skip for 14 days. I paid $560 with Mobile skips!!
Do you research and avoid being burned like me

Livia C.
Livia C.asked
Mobile Skips

How much is a 6metre skip cost and how long can you keep it for.

Fred R.asked
Mobile Skips

Hi - is Ben one of your guys?
He asked me a question about Jenok wipers which I responded to, since he said he worked with Jenok.
His message has now disppeared from my account.
Or was this spam using your company name?

Dabing W.
Dabing W.asked
Mobile Skips

how to they unload the mobile bin after they pick it up?

Jacob S.Mobile SkipsSend a private message

Hi Dabing, we have large front lift compactor trucks that pick up and empty our bins at our depots. The rubbish is then taken to our recycling facilities for sorting and recycling.

Lynette
Lynette

As Jacob has answered your question I strongly recommend the company.

Get an answer from our members and Mobile Skips representatives

Mobile Skips

Mobile Skips rents out skip bins for rubbish removal, whether you're doing anything from event management to commercial or home renovations.

It services most Australian major cities (including Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Geelong, Perth, and Mornington Peninsula), and even lets you pick up your skip from Bunnings.

With its patented bin design, the company describes its bins as ‘smart,’ as they’re fitted with wheels, a thick double lid, and can also be padlocked. They’re also affordable to hire, while being twice the size of a mini skip.

You can choose from either a:

• standard skip bin, which is perfect for general household cleanup.
  • heavy skip bin, which is more suited to builders waste.

Obtaining a council permit also isn't neccessary to have one of these skip bins on your premises.

Points of praise for Mobile Skips:

• The smooth and seamless service from start to finish provided by Mobile Skips was a common point of praise. Friendly and helpful staff from Mobile Skips were appreciated for being an absolute pleasure to deal with.
  • Often there were little bonuses thrown into the service, which made it even better. This included bin delivery that was earlier than expected, supplying a padlock to secure the skip, and even providing complementary gardening gloves.
  • The reliable service was a plus point, as skips arrived at the delivery address on time and were picked up ‘on demand’ in an efficient and timely manner.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

Naturally, Mobile Skips is the 2022 Award Winner for Best Rubbish Removal Service for the second year in a row – as of January 2022, it basks in a 5-star rating from over 3,000 reviews. This achievement is thanks to great scores on its customer service and how timely it gets the job done.

Compare all 8 Mobile Skips