2Mobile Tyre Shop
4.9

99% · 4,70360 · 1%

Frank
Frank3 posts

Recommend for those who might need the service

Job done nicely and promptly. Technician is professional. The only thing could improve is the on site alignment service. Show details ·  2
Brad C.
Brad C.

Awesome tyre people that all people should try as they helped us out with Great efforts

Great service awesome staff highly recommended to all a great team Show details ·  1
Jake H.
Jake H.

Very pleasant

Affordable tires, arrived on time, also let me know that my car needed a wheel alignment, overall good experience have used these guys a few times now, definitely recommend Show reply
Laila
LailaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Tyre service

Easy to book pleasant people to deal with
Good service and prompt arrival Show details ·  1
Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Now that I know of this service, I would recommend it to anyone Show reply
David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

AAA+ Service

Second time I have used this service. It is just fantastic. AAA+. Great communication. Fitter was a nice guy, knowledgable, got on with the job. Impressive. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Jing C.
Jing C.

Amazing service

Jerzy was fast, efficient and gave great service. My air valve caps needed replacing, which i would have done myself however it was done without asking! A service i will definitely recommend. Show details ·  1
Jamie T.
Jamie T.2 posts

Great and fast service

Had Christopher as my car technician was a good and nice bloke. service was quick and fast changed the 1 tyre in about 20 mins. No issues. Would use the service again. Show details ·  1
Kim J
Kim JPerth, WA

Fantastic service

The gentleman (Jack) who came and changed my tires was so professional, polite and friendly. Best service ever. 10 out of 10! Show reply
Samantha g
Samantha g

Best Tyre service

Aidan was so polite and helpful, very efficient and great at his job. Office staff was so helpful too. Could recommend them more Show details ·  1
Tigris P.
Tigris P.

Highly recommend MTS

MTS made the whole process extremely smooth with clear updates and times for arrival and all the details to do with the process. Cass was super quick and had the courtesy to wait for us to come home to make sure we didn’t miss our appointment even though I missed her call. Would highly recommend going with MTS, the most hassle free tyre changing experience to date! Show reply
Phil B.
Phil B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service at Good Price

Price was good, process was easy. On the day Kohl was on time, fast and efficient. Show details ·  1
Doug K
Doug K

Convenient and efficient service

Efficient and prompt service. Got an accurate ETA when tyre technician was on his way. Website was useful to compare tyres and price. Would use MTS again. Show reply
Alioxy
Alioxy2 posts

Fast and friendly

Cassidy did a great job, she was fast and pleasant. My job was even done early Show reply
Craig E.
Craig E.

Super Service

Excellent service, polite and prompt at the fittings and quick responses. Recommend the service for quick and easy delivery Show details ·  1
Extremely happy
Extremely happy2 posts

Extremely happy

The whole process was quick & easy. Prices competitive. I put my order through later Sunday afternoon & tyres were on my car before 12 the next day. Christopher was very professional and a very nice person. I will definitely recommend.
Thank you to all. A very positive experience. Show details ·  1

jacobbeebe007
jacobbeebe007Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Josh was great

Did it very quick was able to wait at home for the expert to arrive and he messaged before arrival. He was quick, polite and all round great. Had a free upgrade can't complain. Show details ·  1
Gracie
Gracie2 posts

Good, would use again

Quick and easy service. They lost my tyre cap after replacing my tyres. Follow up regarding the replacement took some hassling but after some calling around it was fixed promptly. Would use this service again. Show details ·  1
Charlie M.
Charlie M.3 posts

Friendly and professional service

Great service by Brad.
Tyres fit perfectly even though I opted for slightly wider front tyres, very happy with the result. Show reply
MR G.
MR G.

Quick and professional, affordable price, highly recommended, so convenient. Full starts Show details ·  1
Krystelle P.
Krystelle P.

Horrible

Do yourself a favour and buy tyres from anywhere but here . I purchased 4 tyres and paid for the allocated time of 8am-11am. I changed my shifts at work for this. I received a phone call at 10:31am ( 29minutes before the time slot expired) to be told no sorry the guy won’t be coming he’s held up at Brisbane . I had to pay $60 for an Uber to get to work in order to leave my car at home and the owner Lee couldn’t contact me or really didn’t care at all. How can you run a buisness this way and let your customers down when they booked 4 days in advance. This is very very bad service. Show details
Mobile Tyre Shop
Mobile Tyre Shop   DM
Tyler S.
Tyler S.

Fantastic experience!

Had a fantastic experience with this mobile car tyre service. They arrived on time and efficiently changed my tyre, including balancing it perfectly. The whole process was smooth and hassle-free. I will definitely call them again for any future tyre needs. Highly recommended! Show details ·  1
Sophia C.
Sophia C.

Replacement tyres

Very polite young man very good job. Would use this company again price was great. Show reply
Trish F.
Trish F.

Easy and quick

Quick, easy and good service. Good price and had my weird tyre size. Show reply
Harpreet S.
Harpreet S.

Great and easy, doesn’t take much time to change

Really nice block, no much chit chat, succinct on his work, quick work. Thank Michael Show details ·  1
Charbel A
Charbel APerth, WA

Two rear tyre replacements

The mobile tyre technician was very quick with changing my two rear tyres he has done a fantastic job with taking care of my car also. I most definitely will come again if in need. Show details ·  1

David K.
David K.

Excellent!

Mechanic arrived in the allotted time window, was thorough, speedy and polite. He even had to work in the rain in a muddy driveway unfortunately and still got the job done super fast! Show details ·  1
Karen H.
Karen H.

Great tyres, great price

I had a problem with the size of my tyres as my front and back tyres were different sizes and I didn't realise when buying the tyres. The Company was great and got me four tyres all the same brand, which is what I was after. Show details ·  1
Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW

Geeat

Nice block good job done I would recommend the service to everyone Show reply
GJD
GJD2 posts

They come to you so you don't have to go to them

Good job done with no fuss. Professional and courteous technician. Show details ·  1
David Byrne
David ByrnePerth, WA

Super efficient

Great service and efficient, fit 9 tyres in 90 minutes!! Show details ·  1
Chris O.
Chris O.

Very easy and seamless service

Very straightforward and seamless process and service. Very happy, Will definitely to book my vehicles Show details ·  1
Cass
Cass

Wonderful service

They were great. Updated on expected time of arrival, very friendly and polite. Tyres were changed quickly, able to book in when I wanted.
Overall fantastic, highly recommend. Show reply
사규 김.
사규 김.

MTS 4tyres replacement Hankook Kinergy GT

Hankook Kinergy 4 tyres replacement by Jacob MTS.
Excellent craftsmanship and product. Show details ·  1
Philip M.
Philip M.Perth, WA2 posts

New Tyres

Easy, seedless process, the technician was very informative. And I didn't have to leave home. Show details ·  1
Bob E.
Bob E.

Great experience

Service tech turned up on time. Was very pleasant to deal with and had my tires fitted in no time. Would highly recommend MTS. Show details ·  1

Sabbyth M.
Sabbyth M.South East Queensland, QLD

High standards and impressive!

Haizeq was very professional and got the job done quickly and efficiently! I'm very impressed with the service he provided. I will definitely be coming back to MTS! Highly recommend.
Cheers. Show details ·  1
Tom C.
Tom C.

Great Service

Great service and great value. Would use them again in the future. Show reply
Peter V.
Peter V.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A+ for doing a very quick turnaround. Tyres look fantastic

Very quick and aqesome job. Tyres look fantastic on the car. Show details ·  1
KPorter
KPorterPerth, WA

Great price and service

Second time using mobile tyres and won’t use anyone else now, great customer service/service altogether!!! Highly recommend Show details ·  1

Visit Official Website