2Mobile Tyre Shop

98% · 3,86859 · 1%

3,934 reviews
John McDonald
John McDonald

Very friendly, helpful, quick and efficient. Great job Jamie. Much appreciated Show details ·  1
BJR
BJRGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Excellent communication & Customer service. Karl was super friendlyz

Great customer service, excellent communication. Highly recommend Karl. Super friendly Show details ·  1
M Fretton
M Fretton

Will recommend

Friendly and work was done professionally highly recommend to family and friends Show details ·  1
Rodriguez
Rodriguez3 posts

Excellent service

Majid arrived and delivered as promised. Very professional. Highly recommended ! Show reply
Daniela G.
Daniela G.

Great attention

The person was very gentle and friendly. He did his job very fast. Show details ·  1
Jas
JasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommend

Jordaan was great. Very informative and great worker. Highly recommend. Show reply
Jamie V
Jamie VSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Fast and quality service

Service was fast, he was in and out within half an hour, I will definitely be using MTS in the future. I thought they would struggle to get a floor jack under the front because it’s so low but their gear is top notch and they’ve obviously thought ahead. Show details ·  1
Maddisyn
MaddisynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Such a great service! Easy to book, came at the earlier end of the time frame given, completed the job quickly and professionally. The new tyres look great! Show details ·  1
Peter Z.
Peter Z.

Balanced and fitted 4 new tyres

Friendly and professional. I have no problem recommending the Mobile Tyre Shop. Show details ·  1
Scott M.
Scott M.

Quality job done fast

Technician was on prompt from his estimate. The job (all four tyres) was done in less than an hour. I was impressed with the service and speed Show details ·  1
Seb M.
Seb M.

Friendly service

Thanks for coming out and changing my tyres! Friendly service and care Show reply
Mark1568
Mark1568AU3 posts

Great job and highly recommended

Quick and hassle free service and would recommend to anyone. Made my day easier Show details ·  1
Blanche
Blanche

Avoided towing by booking Mobile Tyre Shop

David arrived promptly, was super friendly, efficient and very helpful. I would definitely book your services again. Show details ·  1
Rachael S.
Rachael S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing service

Absolutely great service as usual we only ever get mobile tyre shop to do our tyres, Its quick efficient and makes life so easy for us as we have kids and the team members are always so friendly and happy love this company would recommend to anyone Show details ·  1
Jovan P.
Jovan P.

Fast, friendly and professional!

The technician was Friendly and fast, getting the job done whilst being engaging and informative on what was happening throughout the process Show details ·  1
Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What an efficient tyre service

Lachlan was pleasant, informative and efficient, explained the use of balance bags and recommended torque settings. The thought of getting tyres fitted at a shop was painful until I came across MTS whole shopping online. Thanks MTS and Lachlan.
Great job! Show details ·  1

Grant
Grant

New Maxxis for van

New caravan tyres were fitted quickly and without any drama. Would recommend this service to anyone. Show details ·  1
Earl C.
Earl C.

very happy with the service

Jacob is very professional and gave me advice on how to help even the wear on my tyres. Show reply
Anne F.
Anne F.

Straight to the point with a friendly nature

My technician was really friendly and straight to the point. He knocked on my door, greeted me and gave me a time frame, did the job under the time, knocked on my door to tell me my job was done and then went on his way.

Such an easy process, I’m grateful. Show details ·  1

nuttyfornissan
nuttyfornissan

Bang for your buck

Arrived on time real friendly was fast, left no mess and did a good job balancing was spot on. Show details ·  1
Jas and Owen
Jas and Owen4 posts

Happy with the service

Scheduled 8-11am and arrived before 11. Efficient service and even made my non-replaced tyre look brand new again (I replaced 3 of the 4 tyres). Good communication, was texted 25 mins prior to arrival. Happy with the service from Camron. Show details ·  1
Lis
Lis4 posts

Job well done!!

With this crazy Melbourne weather Karl made sure he got the job done 10/10, Great work!! Show reply
Daniel L.
Daniel L.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Great service, the tyre was replaced in less than 20 minutes, would have been quicker if I hadn’t been asking lots of questions. Thankyou David for your work. Show details ·  1
Joann
Joann

Best service ever

Clint was extremely professional, prompt and punctual. I would definitely use their services again it was extremely convenient. Show reply
Temuone D.
Temuone D.

10’s across the board

This is the third time I’ve used Mobile Tyre Shop and the service is still as outstanding as the first time! Jamie was a pleasure, he was kind, polite and absolutely time efficient, all 4 tyres off and on in 30 minutes is incredibly convenient
10/10 as a business and 10/10 for Jamie’s customer service and professionalism Show details ·  1
Hannah
HannahPerth, WA

Camron’s the guy!

Cheers mate! Fixed my flat tire and swapped some existing ones around to ensure every tire was where it should be. Show details ·  1

David F.
David F.

Hassle free tyre change

Friendly and professional service. Fast installation and explained my bad tyre wear. Thanks Show details ·  1
Dagmawe D.
Dagmawe D.

Convenience is key

Excellent and professional service, stuff member was top tier and helpful. Show reply
Emily
EmilyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast service, friendly tyre technician. Will def use again. Thank you Show reply
Corinna H
Corinna HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy customer

Great price and service , fast and reliable would definitely recommend MYS for your tyre needs Show details ·  1
Michael B.
Michael B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Great business

Friendly on time and quick what more could you ask for, wait they come to your house that's the best thing about this tyre service it's mobile Show details ·  1
Dr. Chris
Dr. ChrisMt. Martha

First time customer

Great experience all round and the admin logistics were also seamless. Show details ·  1
Mac F.
Mac F.

Nathaniel, King of Tyre

Nathaniel was an amazing mechanic. He knows a lot about the Tyres. Show reply
Gaetano P.
Gaetano P.Sydney, NSW

Good service

Perfect service, quick and easy to deal too. Anthony was quick and did a pretty good job as well. Show details ·  1
Raston
RastonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great

Thanks for the fast an efficient service provided and we liked how his explanation of having our car alignment done as soon as possible Thank you Show details ·  1
Tony Kolker
Tony KolkerPerth, WA2 posts

So convenient and professional

Fantastic from the moment I booked for 2 x tyres to be replaced and fitted. More than competitive in price but best of all was the professionalism no fuss service provided. I would certainly be using again and highly recommend. Show details ·  1

Nimrod
NimrodParkville2 posts

Best tyre service company

I can’t believe that i got my tyre changed at the convenient of my own home. Mobile tyre shop is the best and they are reliable. I am well informed if they are coming and their technician Jordaan is great with customer service. He even gave me a tip to when should my tyres should get rebalanced and i can do it elesewhere that is cheaper if i wanted to. I highly recommend this company. Show reply
michael h.
michael h.2 posts

Great value and easy

After an easy phone call to book an appointment, It took less than 20 minutes to have my car tyre repaired by Mobile Tyre Shop. It was effortless and cost just less than $150 which was much cheaper than a brand new tyre. I’ll be using them again for sure. Show details ·  1
Nadine M.
Nadine M.

Booking was easy and thorough. Very professional. Technician on the day was on time and polite and quick. Show details ·  1
Cheryl
CherylPerth, WA2 posts

New tyres

Awesome Customer Service. Great mobile tyre severe so don't have to worry about leaving home for new tyres Show details ·  1

Visit Official Website