Mobile Tyre Shop

Mobile Tyre Shop (page 3 of 34)

G Mor

G MorSydney, NSW

Highly recommended!!!

Professional, efficient and great value! Prav was amazing and would definitely use these guys again in the future. Extremely satisfied.

Peter Brummer

Peter BrummerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Another set of hassle free Tyres

Had a set of Pirelli tyres fitted on my SRT8, this is the third time I have used mobile tyre shop and again I can’t be happier with the service and the price. The technician Yusef was good at his job and friendly as well, I can’t recommend this company high enough!
Will deal with Mobile Tyre Shop again without a doubt.

Brooke

BrookeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service, Helpful & Professional

I cannot speak highly enough of the service provided by Mobile Tyre Shop - firstly Laura on the phone to arrange the booking, and Nicholas and Tom during the service the very next day! Purchased 4 new tyres at a fantastic price, and to have them fitted with a smile as well as the other ones recycled was just very impressive. Highly recommend.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Mobile Tyre Shop compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Sarah F.

Sarah F.Sydney, NSW

Fabulous service, great team.

Purchased two tyres to be fitted at our home. Such a fabulous service, especially when you can't move your car. The whole team is great, from Luke over the online chat, Andy on the phone and Prav who came to do the job. Really genuine team who are focussed on the customer.
Huge shout-out to Prav, who let me know when arriving, arrived bang on-time, and did the service impeccably. Rotated the tyres, balanced them and checked pressure. Dead easy.
Thanks team!

Aman

AmanSydney, NSW

Very helpful

Prav was very good in providing customer service. He picked me from my place 3 km away from where my car was parked and did his job very perfectly.

B Jane

B JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unreliable - mixed messages job confirmed and then did not arrive

Spoke to a sales member.Confirmed fitting of 2 budget tyres for the next day(Saturday 29 Jan 2021) Received a text rescheduling for Sunday. They did not show. Called them to find out what was happening. Told that they had tried to ring us- no record on my mobile of a missed call. They stated they didn't have tyres in stock in warehouse. Told they would call us back. They didn't. I called. Told that they would send me a screenshot of call, but of course that hasnt arrived. I asked for a manager to call me. I just tried to call. Put on hold and the phone disconnected. Disgusting customer service. Left with having to drive to Brisbane with spare tyre on as had wasted the whole weekend waiting for the mobile service

Oscar Jr Abangan

Oscar Jr AbanganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Definitely Recommended

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM! And awesome technician Patrick did an incredible job fitted all 4 tyres with care instantly good job bro! Quick and easy will definitely always recommend

Crista

CristaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Very Happy!

Came out today, bought the tyres i purchased from them. Very happy. Went above and beyond as im a learner they bought my car down from my underground carport and put them on then parked my car back up in the carpark. I was very comfortable and happy with the service, they even came 2 hours earlier for me then expected which was amazing. Would definatly recommend. 5 star service

Nathan

NathanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect solution for time restricted people.

I work in a job where I am very restricted on the time I get to do things. The ease of this being mobile and actually coming to work and fitting them just takes the stress and hassle out of the equation. Extremely happy with the service and friendliness as well as the ease of ordering!

Sadeq H.

Sadeq H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect services!

They have provided excellent services. They had good communication with me to arrange a proper time. Got a good price for a new set of tyres.

John s.

John s.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding service

Very happy with the great service and range of products available. Excellent communication from getgo and even better they have Afterpay. Will always buy tyres this way from now on.

Alexander A.

Alexander A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional!

Above and beyond 5 stars. A professional service exceeding expectation. Thank you very much Dean & co see you next time.

Sim

Sim Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service. Didn’t have to leave home.

This service suited me beautifully. I needed four new tyres. Tom. Are to my home was polite and easy to deal with.
Booked on Sunday afternoon and the job was finished Monday afternoon. Too easy

Paul R

Paul RCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent service from start to finish.

Excellent service from start to finish, the sales staff were in constant contact, the tyre technician was on time, efficient and professional, a great value product and very reasonable prices compared to the other big tyre companies. Highly recommended

Geoffrey

GeoffreySouth East Queensland, QLD

Impressive Service

Service was incredible. Kane did an excellent job. He even used a torque wrench to ensure the job was done with precision. I could not be happier and would recommend this service to anyone. They even took my old tyres away. Extremely satisfied

Excellent service

Great value for money, excellent staff and service could not recommend them highly enough. Checked spare and battery, also made me aware of rust on my brake discs.

Clever Cane

Clever CanePerth, WA

Great idea.

What a great idea having the mobile service for your tyres. Clay arrived when it was agreed and sorted an issue where we have two vehicles which required new tyres and he was only aware of one vehicle. Both vehicles received complete sets of tyres and it only took 2 hours and he answered any questions I had. He also checked and inflated the spare tyres, checked the batteries and supplied us with a report. I will be recommending this service to my family and friends.

The Absolute Best

Brilliant, very convenient, excellent service! Technician was on time, very polite and did a great job. Couldn't be happier and will definitely use these guys again.

Ken

Ken

Very convenient way to receiving new tyres. Technician was punctual and did the job in approx. one hour. Appear to have received good pricing on the new tyres.

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thanks for the great review Ken!

Vasudevan S.

Vasudevan S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Literally a life saver

I remember got their service right on boxing day... Just in time for a on the fly road trip to sydney for new years with my parents whonwere visiting from overseas... All the pther places got booked out and from calling in desperate to having a spanking new set of tyres it was all done on 2 days... !!! Have personally recommended them to many of my friends

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

That's wonderful to hear Vasudevan! We appreciate you spreading the word!

Shell B.

Shell B.asked

I have a slow leak in my tyre and not sure if it is in the valve or in the tyre itself. Is this something that MTS can help me with?

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Absolutely. For more information on puncture repairs see: https://mobiletyreshop.com.au/mobile-services/puncture-repair/

Mark C.asked

Who do I ring to get a price on Mitchelin Primacy 4 225/55/18?
Wanting 4 , balancing, gas filling and wheel alignment too please.
Regards, Mark

Chris H
Chris H

Hi mark.
I just called the 1300 number. They are very good with the cust service.
Kind regards. Chris

Angela D.
Angela D.

Hi Mark
I just went on the website and ordered the tyres I wanted, they fitted and balanced and put air in the tyres including the spare when they put them on the car. It was all included in the price
I’m not sure about the wheel alignment

Mark C.

CHRIS- What is the FULL phone number please?

Colin

Colinasked

What specifications are your 265/45 R20 MTS Budget Tyres?

Meena
Meena

245/35R20 95Y XL Pirelli Dragon sport

Hi Colin,

The MTS Budget are a tyre suited for the price-conscious buyer. They meet all Australian Safety standards but are not of the quality in terms of braking and cornering performance and road noise of known brand such as Pirelli, Dunlop or Michelin etc.

If you are looking for these requirements in 20" tyre like the one you mention, then we would always recommend a quality brand over a budget product.

For the full range of our products is the size you mention, please follow this link or feel free to call us on 1300 687 000: https://mobiletyreshop.com.au/find-by-size/?width=265&profile=45&rim=R%2020

Get an answer from our members and Mobile Tyre Shop representatives