Tyre Fitter Ten Stars, Office MINUS Ten Stars

Patrick R

Patrick RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Service good - pricing unclear

The service was fine but the price was not clear
I was quoted for 4 tyres at $439/Tyre but when I needed only 2, I was not told price would rise to $500/Tyre
The 2 tyres left on the car would need replacing in 6 months so I would have taken the discount and changed all the tyres

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thanks for the review Patrick. It's great that you could use the additional discount for purchasing 4 tyres as the more you purchase the more you save.

Shell B.

Shell B.asked

I have a slow leak in my tyre and not sure if it is in the valve or in the tyre itself. Is this something that MTS can help me with?

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Absolutely. For more information on puncture repairs see: https://mobiletyreshop.com.au/mobile-services/puncture-repair/

Mark C.asked

Who do I ring to get a price on Mitchelin Primacy 4 225/55/18?
Wanting 4 , balancing, gas filling and wheel alignment too please.
Regards, Mark

Chris H
Chris H

Hi mark.
I just called the 1300 number. They are very good with the cust service.
Kind regards. Chris

Angela D.
Angela D.

Hi Mark
I just went on the website and ordered the tyres I wanted, they fitted and balanced and put air in the tyres including the spare when they put them on the car. It was all included in the price
I’m not sure about the wheel alignment

Mark C.

CHRIS- What is the FULL phone number please?

Colin

Colinasked

What specifications are your 265/45 R20 MTS Budget Tyres?

Meena
Meena

245/35R20 95Y XL Pirelli Dragon sport

Hi Colin,

The MTS Budget are a tyre suited for the price-conscious buyer. They meet all Australian Safety standards but are not of the quality in terms of braking and cornering performance and road noise of known brand such as Pirelli, Dunlop or Michelin etc.

If you are looking for these requirements in 20" tyre like the one you mention, then we would always recommend a quality brand over a budget product.

For the full range of our products is the size you mention, please follow this link or feel free to call us on 1300 687 000: https://mobiletyreshop.com.au/find-by-size/?width=265&profile=45&rim=R%2020

Get an answer from our members and Mobile Tyre Shop representatives