Sim

Sim Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service. Didn’t have to leave home.

This service suited me beautifully. I needed four new tyres. Tom. Are to my home was polite and easy to deal with.
Booked on Sunday afternoon and the job was finished Monday afternoon. Too easy

Lucy

LucyPerth, WA

Jessie nice guy

Just spoke with jessie really sweet lives in melbourne and he was helpful and listened to my rant about covid in melbourne...pls melbournites follow rules i have a friend who wants to say goodbye to his dying friend and he cant get there cause ur in lockdown

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thanks Lucy! We'll pass this onto Jessie. Hope your friend is able to see his mate...

Lesterfield

LesterfieldPerth, WA

Good service

They didn't have the tyres I ordered in stock but we quickly came to a alternative option. Good bloke that came and fitted my new bridgestones and was fast. Highly reccomened this mob.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Mobile Tyre Shop compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Adrie

AdrieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super convenient

Super convenient, had 2 x tyres punctured, booked the appointment on Sunday night and the serviceman came the next afternoon in a 42 degrees day. He accidentally overcharged me by $20, but after phoning the 1300 hotline several times (it often goes to answering machine) and the amount was refunded the next day. Would definitely use the service again for its convenience, save me lots of time and trouble.

Wayne

WaynePerth, WA

New Tyres

Had 4 new tyres fitted to my van. Young fella did a terrific job. Fast and efficient, even in 40deg heat.Will use again when needed. Would have been 5 stars except they turned up a day late due to tech issues with the booking.

Thanks Wayne!

Cindy

CindyWestern Australia

I found the service very quick and the very professional.. I would highly recommend mobile tyres

I found on google and very easy to order on line , I ordered my tyres on Sunday and by Monday at 3 pm , I had new tyres on my car.

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thanks for the review, Cindy!

bill4017

bill4017

good service

emailed in the morning, made booking around 8.30 am, work completed before noon, tradesman was good, would recommend, supplied tyre I had been looking for would have saved time calling them first. I gave 4 stars because I don't give 5 unless it is particularly exceptional.

Quick and easy

the entire process was very easy and the service promptly delivered. It certainly saved a lot of time but costed a little bit more than going to a tyre shop myself and hunting for my own tyres online. Thanks Declan

azazeldeath

azazeldeathSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product and service for the price

Navigating the store was pretty easy on both PC and Mobile. The range seems good enough, with a budget/mid range and high range. I do wish they had a performance range but I can see that product not selling the best.

Installation was done at my home, good service, alignment was not recommended at the time but was in the invoice so no problem there either.

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Thanks for the constructive review. We have been looking at your idea of having a performance category in our online store.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Shell B.

Shell B.asked

I have a slow leak in my tyre and not sure if it is in the valve or in the tyre itself. Is this something that MTS can help me with?

Jamie C.Mobile Tyre Shop

Absolutely. For more information on puncture repairs see: https://mobiletyreshop.com.au/mobile-services/puncture-repair/

Mark C.asked

Who do I ring to get a price on Mitchelin Primacy 4 225/55/18?
Wanting 4 , balancing, gas filling and wheel alignment too please.
Regards, Mark

Chris H
Chris H

Hi mark.
I just called the 1300 number. They are very good with the cust service.
Kind regards. Chris

Angela D.
Angela D.

Hi Mark
I just went on the website and ordered the tyres I wanted, they fitted and balanced and put air in the tyres including the spare when they put them on the car. It was all included in the price
I’m not sure about the wheel alignment

Mark C.

CHRIS- What is the FULL phone number please?

Colin

Colinasked

What specifications are your 265/45 R20 MTS Budget Tyres?

Meena
Meena

245/35R20 95Y XL Pirelli Dragon sport

Hi Colin,

The MTS Budget are a tyre suited for the price-conscious buyer. They meet all Australian Safety standards but are not of the quality in terms of braking and cornering performance and road noise of known brand such as Pirelli, Dunlop or Michelin etc.

If you are looking for these requirements in 20" tyre like the one you mention, then we would always recommend a quality brand over a budget product.

For the full range of our products is the size you mention, please follow this link or feel free to call us on 1300 687 000: https://mobiletyreshop.com.au/find-by-size/?width=265&profile=45&rim=R%2020

Get an answer from our members and Mobile Tyre Shop representatives