Mobileciti Questions & Answers

Online store, Physical store

45 questions from our users

Ujwala M.asked

Mobileciti

I order Iwatch payment completed but I don’t have any request,shipping information

Hi Ujwala

can you email your order number/payment detail to online@mobileciti.com.au, our CS team will check and get back to you.

Hi Ujwala

I am afraid we are not able to track the details you have provide, I don't suggestion your financial transaction details in this public message, please forward your order details inc screenshot of your payment, and explain where did you place your orders. please forward the detail to online@mobileciti.com.au

Ujwala M.

Ok Forward my details to online@mobileciti.com.au
Please check the details

Nemisis v.asked

Mobileciti

I really want to purchase this new phone, so I suggested myself this company. I'm currently In Australia, which is where this company is located. There's a shop in Parramatta, so I was wondering if they were really related to this website. How do I know this website isn't fake, selling fake items?

lawrence-k
lawrence-k

I purchased an item from their ebay store just last week. They are a legitimate buisness with great products with the bonus of great prices.

Nemisis v.

Thanks for the reply! I'm looking forward to purchasing from here.

Virginia
Virginia

mobileciti.com.au are absolutely genuine.. and provide a fantastic service... I even ordered one product and just had a change of mind and they refunded me one hundred percent . Totally recommend them. :)

sujenthiran

sujenthiranasked

Mobileciti

Is this phone access to internet?

Micheal D.
Micheal D.

Rizki Adi

Rizki Adiasked

Mobileciti

Has anyone bought Samsung Phone from Mobileciti? I'm planning to buy Samsung phone from them but I'm afraid if they import the item from overseas (Mostly Hong Kong) and they claimed its "Australian Stock". I've spoken to one of the Samsung Australia staff that they'll never fix the phone from overseas due to different parts. Also, overseas phone has different software ver. It's basically region locked.

Hi Rizki

We don't do grey import, all our stock are made for Australia, come with Samsung Australia local 2 years warranty

Helen

Helenasked

Mobileciti

Where do I obtain warranty details? I recently bought a White Google Pixel 3 Phone XL.

Carolyn A.
Carolyn A.

Ask mobileciti

Hi Helen

for warranty claim you can visit http://support.google.com/store/troubleshooter/3070579?hl=en-AU&ref_topicd=3244667, if you need more support information please email your query to: online@mobileciti.com.au

SCAMD

SCAMDasked

Hi Mobileciti
Is there a company operating under Mobilesciti? Their address is 7b/118 Church St Paramatta? Whats your address? They are offering very good deals and buy your existing contract from Vodafone etc? I have signed up with them. Have I been scammed?

Hi

7b/118 church St Parramtta is our address, if you been contacted by someone try to offer you network plan inc Vodafone, they are scammer, we don't offer network plan at this moment and we don't cold calling customer.

nandankumar g.

nandankumar g.asked

Mobileciti

Is this mobileciti is genuine?
They are giving offers ?

MontyD
MontyD

Yes. They also have a store in Paramatta NSW. Selling local stock.

Timbo

Timboasked

Online store

Are all of the products - iPhones and iPads - Australian standard and serviceable in Australia and approved by Apple ???

Hi Timbo

Sorry for the late reply. all Apply stock are Australian Standard(Au stock) and support all the network service in Australia, 100% Apply stock approved by Apple.

Parth P

Parth Pasked

Mobileciti

I just got a call from your company ..
He told me iphone xsmax which cost 70$ including network ....and also he told me that we are happy to broke your 13 month Telstra lease .you guys are paying a rest of that bill..

Is it true . because that guy is asking me for bsb and account number to paying a bills...

Is it true? Or its fake ?
Can u plz send me a email abt this if its true then i am happy to join u if its not then i can complain abt fake people in police ??
[email removed]

Hi Parth P

This offer is not from us, we currently do not offer any mobile phone plans or data plans.

Our official domain is mobileciti.com.au

If you have provided any personal / financial info to the scammer please contact your local police station or 131 444 (Police Assistance Line) and let them know that you may be the victim of identity theft.

If you have not provided any details, please consider reporting this scam to Scamwatch: https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam and ACORN: https://report.acorn.gov.au/

DeValle

DeValleasked

Mobileciti

In your produce description iphone 6s plus is called pre-owned. Does this mean professionally refurbished?

Hi DeValle,

No, our pre-owned phones are cleaned and checked by our staff, but they are not refurbished. We do sell refurbished phones like the OPPO series.

Hac N

Hac Nasked

Mobileciti

Do you ship your items to USA?
I am an online buyer.

Hi Hac,

No we currently do not offer shipping to the United States from our website. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Zorica  Haska

Zorica Haskaasked

Greetings
I have a question.What are new or used phones? How many shipping costs do I have for Serbia? Do I have a product warranty?

Zorica

Hi Zorica,

We do not ship to Serbia. Most of our products are brand new, those that are used are marked as [Pre Owned]. Our products have warranty in Australia, and some Apple products warranty internationally. For more details you will need to check each product's details page.

tan83

tan83asked

Mobileciti

Hi, just would like to know, how much is the reward points worth? I got 846 points to spend :)

Hi tan83,

Each reward point will give you a discount off your purchase. 846 points is worth $8.46 off.

SonM

SonMasked

Mobileciti

I'm looking for a battery for my Samsung Galaxy S5 mobile?
I have purchased some in the past that said genuine but were not and didn't work.
I noticed you have one with charger case?
Can you guarantee that it is genuine not rebranded?
Also why us warranty listed as 3 mths when in australia it has warranty to be min 12 months by law?

Audrey S

Audrey Sasked

Mobileciti

I'm interested in purchasing a Moto G5 Plus or Moto G5S Plus. Can yo confirm this is Australian stock and the warranty please? Do they both have dedicated SD card slot, i.e. 3 slots in total - 2 slots for SIM cards and one slot for the SD card?

Hi Audrey

All our Mobile phones are Australian stock and covered Motorola Warranty.

- G5 Plus, 2x Sim Cards slots + 1 SD card slot
- G5s Plus, 2x Sim Cards slots, 2nd Sim slot sharing with SD card.

Thanks!

Mohammad

Mohammadasked

Sunday close or open?

Aaron H.Mobileciti

We open on Sunday from 10AM to 4:30PM.

Thank you.

Bibiana N

Bibiana Nasked

Mobileciti

Hi do you guys sell brand new phones thank you

Aaron H.Mobileciti

Yes, all our phones are brand new.

Nithyananda

Nithyanandaasked

Mobileciti

I just received as Birthday Gift a new I-Phone (Apple) 5S. I prefer a larger model, such as 7S. Can you swap for this model and what will be the cost difference?

Aaron H.Mobileciti

Thanks for your inquiry. Please know that the latest iPhone is 7, there is no 7s at the moment, we do trade in at our store. You can first email your question to online@mobileciti.com.au to request a trade in price or you can ring the store on 02 98938886 to find out.

Thank you.

Barry

Barryasked

Mobileciti

Do you have any stores in melb?

Hi Barry

Sorry, we don't have any store in Melbourne, only 1 store in Parramatta/Sydney, however we do ship to Aus-wide, free shipping for all orders over $100.

Rajjaqul

Rajjaqulasked

how i redeem my points?

Hi Rajaqul

To redeem points, simply login account and using point slider bar on the "shopping cart" page, for more details please email online@mobileciti.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Mobileciti representatives