2.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No
Katrina Price

Katrina PriceBlacktown

Product arrived broken.........Sales person accused me of breaking it

I purchased a gimbal on ebay from mobileciti. When it arrived I opened the battery area and the cap that covers the battery cavity fell out in my hand. I immediately went to the store to speak to the manager and show him what happened to try and get a replacement or a refund. The manager told me that I had no proof that the gimbal was pre-broken and they would have to send it for review. I had to go back to ebay to get the issue fixed. Ebay was wonderful and dealt with it immediately. Do not buy from MOBILECITI.

Product PurchasedFeiyu AK2000 Gimbal

Disastrous Post-Purchase Customer Support

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A71
JGLS

JGLSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not the best, i'd not go there again, but finally sorted our problem after three months.

We went thru a bad time for months, finally sorted. Phone (thru Catch) does not sit in its charging cradle properly. We also had another charging cradle from an exact same phone and it does not sit in that one either. They kept insisting on photos (of a Port inside a phone??) They did not believe that TWO charging cradles can't hold this phone properly (because of the port) and keep insisting on photos. My sister is heavily disabled and now without a phone and they simply will not accept return of this (we've had it two weeks only and she's never been able to charge it properly). We have evidence from a carer who has also stated above. After three months we've been issued a refund.

Product PurchasedOPEL MOBILE BIG BUTTON PHONE
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Mobileciti compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Be careful - wont take returns

I bought a phone from this company . Was shipped fast in 2 days. There was an issue with the phone - as the software was hanging . I returned the phone same day to the company - for a replacement phone . And two days after they replied that we cannot issue refund , as the phone has been opened and used ?? How would I know about the issue without using .. They might be a good company , but just be aware if you need any assistance down the track with warranty etc - they will get away with you ... better spend few more $$ and buy from dicksmith / HArvey norman etc - who will provide good services down the track ... I will now go to consumer complain department to get the refund .. what a waste of time

Product PurchasedLG K8

Stephan B.Melbourne

A waste of time writing to the customer representative

Product PurchasedLG G3

Susan BricknallGippsland, VIC

Disappointing

In Dec 2018 my husband bought an iPhone for our granddaughter who has an intellectual disability. The ph has been working well up until a few days ago when we realised we were unable to contact her on the phone. The reason being you now can’t hear it ring. I tried to speak to someone from mobileciti but I was forced to leave a message instead. I have also emailed mobileciti and as yet haven’t reserved any message or ph call. It’s very disappointing and unacceptable that I’m unable to talk to someone in the hope of having this rectified ASAP.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone SE 2016
Mohit

MohitGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

Hi Everyone,

Mobilieciti listened to my concern and actioned promptly. I truly appreciate their service. They have agreed to refund me for a product which unfortunately could not meet my expectations but I must say the entire process was seamless. I recommend everyone to buy from Mobileciti.

With Thanks,
Mohit

Product PurchasedHuawei Watch 2

Ujwala M.asked

Mobileciti

I order Iwatch payment completed but I don’t have any request,shipping information

Hi Ujwala

can you email your order number/payment detail to online@mobileciti.com.au, our CS team will check and get back to you.

Hi Ujwala

I am afraid we are not able to track the details you have provide, I don't suggestion your financial transaction details in this public message, please forward your order details inc screenshot of your payment, and explain where did you place your orders. please forward the detail to online@mobileciti.com.au

Ujwala M.

Ok Forward my details to online@mobileciti.com.au
Please check the details

Nemisis v.asked

Mobileciti

I really want to purchase this new phone, so I suggested myself this company. I'm currently In Australia, which is where this company is located. There's a shop in Parramatta, so I was wondering if they were really related to this website. How do I know this website isn't fake, selling fake items?

lawrence-k
lawrence-k

I purchased an item from their ebay store just last week. They are a legitimate buisness with great products with the bonus of great prices.

Nemisis v.

Thanks for the reply! I'm looking forward to purchasing from here.

Virginia
Virginia

mobileciti.com.au are absolutely genuine.. and provide a fantastic service... I even ordered one product and just had a change of mind and they refunded me one hundred percent . Totally recommend them. :)

sujenthiran

sujenthiranasked

Mobileciti

Is this phone access to internet?

Micheal D.
Micheal D.

Get an answer from our members and Mobileciti representatives