2.9

• Return Claim MadeYes (16) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (8)

Extremely difficult to get a refund for their faulty product.

Product PurchasedNokia 7.2
Halena

HalenaPerth, WA

Two faulty products, poor customer service

Ordered two sets of earphones from mobileciti via dick Smith online shop for Christmas presents. Neither worked on Christmas Day. Received a refund after sending the product back with no explanation or apology. Seeing as both didn’t work seems like they are selling old stock

Katrina Price

Katrina PriceBlacktown

Product arrived broken.........Sales person accused me of breaking it

I purchased a gimbal on ebay from mobileciti. When it arrived I opened the battery area and the cap that covers the battery cavity fell out in my hand. I immediately went to the store to speak to the manager and show him what happened to try and get a replacement or a refund. The manager told me that I had no proof that the gimbal was pre-broken and they would have to send it for review. I had to go back to ebay to get the issue fixed. Ebay was wonderful and dealt with it immediately. Do not buy from MOBILECITI.

Product PurchasedFeiyu AK2000 Gimbal

Barbara

BarbaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It’s something I was looking for.

It was very easy to navigate,everything was well written,and you could really understand. I didn’t have to look for more.The price was right and quick response.Thank you very much again.

Lawrence

LawrenceSydney, NSW

Bought Brand New Galaxy S20+ Plus but received [AS NEW]S20

I order a Galaxy S20+ at a discounted good price.
But when I received the phone, I noticed that it is just S20.
and the label is
[As New] Samaung Galaxy S20 5G 128GB - Cloud Blue
Are you serious to sell "AS NEW" as brand new phones????
Please do not treat your customer like a fool.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S20+ 128GB (5G)

VirginiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The most ethical service driven business I have dealt with in ages...Great prices... Mobileciti rocks!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G
JGLS

JGLSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not the best, i'd not go there again, but finally sorted our problem after three months.

We went thru a bad time for months, finally sorted. Phone (thru Catch) does not sit in its charging cradle properly. We also had another charging cradle from an exact same phone and it does not sit in that one either. They kept insisting on photos (of a Port inside a phone??) They did not believe that TWO charging cradles can't hold this phone properly (because of the port) and keep insisting on photos. My sister is heavily disabled and now without a phone and they simply will not accept return of this (we've had it two weeks only and she's never been able to charge it properly). We have evidence from a carer who has also stated above. After three months we've been issued a refund.

Product PurchasedOPEL MOBILE BIG BUTTON PHONE

Be careful - wont take returns

I bought a phone from this company . Was shipped fast in 2 days. There was an issue with the phone - as the software was hanging . I returned the phone same day to the company - for a replacement phone . And two days after they replied that we cannot issue refund , as the phone has been opened and used ?? How would I know about the issue without using .. They might be a good company , but just be aware if you need any assistance down the track with warranty etc - they will get away with you ... better spend few more $$ and buy from dicksmith / HArvey norman etc - who will provide good services down the track ... I will now go to consumer complain department to get the refund .. what a waste of time

Product PurchasedLG K8

Stephan B.Melbourne

A waste of time writing to the customer representative

Product PurchasedLG G3

Likemike7777

Likemike7777Perth, WA

Worst online store ever!!

Purchased a speaker from them,was defective,refused to believe me,when I returned it insisted it works fine.Had to pay postage to return item and also was charged a fee for returning the item.Should have just gone to be local JBHIFI Or Harvey Norman!!

Vincent L.

Vincent L.Launceston, TAS

Great product & Service

Very good buy and best response from store
Found from eBay on line
Great product at the best price.Aust.Stock with Invoice.Great to have this Hub and so easy to use.
Highly recommended

Product PurchasedGoogle Home Hub

Jay

JaySydney, NSW

Superb customer service and fast delivery

Would recommend purchasing here as they are super reliable and responsible. I had an issue with my purchase and Jay responded quickly and resolved my issue promptly. Big thumbs up!

Product PurchasedHuawei P30
Rocky S.

Rocky S.Sydney, NSW

Faulty product shipped

Bad return and refund service.

Don't have a proper process, just want to sell and don't provide support.

Prices are cheaper, as factory rejected products are fixed and send to customers. For my case i would be taking this thru to law

Store LocationParramatta

Hi Rocky

Sorry to hear that you not happy with our service, we offering 12~24 months warranty with all our products also replacement / refund for products under 30 days, if you experiance any issues please contact our CS online@mobileciti.com.au.

After sales service was exceptional

I wasn't going to do anything about the fault on the first phone because it has always been a hassle when dealing with online suppliers and faulty products.
But mobileciti has proved to be very approachable and willing to assist.
Thank you for making this return and replacement a very positive experience.

Mohit

MohitGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

Hi Everyone,

Mobilieciti listened to my concern and actioned promptly. I truly appreciate their service. They have agreed to refund me for a product which unfortunately could not meet my expectations but I must say the entire process was seamless. I recommend everyone to buy from Mobileciti.

With Thanks,
Mohit

Product PurchasedHuawei Watch 2

GGG8487

GGG8487Sydney, NSW

Great customer service

Purchased an S8 through their eBay store, but unfortunately the unit had a stuck pixel. I emailed MobileCiti and was able to arrange for a replacement unit. Communication was great the whole way through, and the device was replaced on the spot at their Parramatta store.

Ujwala M.asked

Mobileciti

I order Iwatch payment completed but I don’t have any request,shipping information

Hi Ujwala

can you email your order number/payment detail to online@mobileciti.com.au, our CS team will check and get back to you.

Hi Ujwala

I am afraid we are not able to track the details you have provide, I don't suggestion your financial transaction details in this public message, please forward your order details inc screenshot of your payment, and explain where did you place your orders. please forward the detail to online@mobileciti.com.au

Ujwala M.

Ok Forward my details to online@mobileciti.com.au
Please check the details

Nemisis v.asked

Mobileciti

I really want to purchase this new phone, so I suggested myself this company. I'm currently In Australia, which is where this company is located. There's a shop in Parramatta, so I was wondering if they were really related to this website. How do I know this website isn't fake, selling fake items?

lawrence-k
lawrence-k

I purchased an item from their ebay store just last week. They are a legitimate buisness with great products with the bonus of great prices.

Nemisis v.

Thanks for the reply! I'm looking forward to purchasing from here.

Virginia

mobileciti.com.au are absolutely genuine.. and provide a fantastic service... I even ordered one product and just had a change of mind and they refunded me one hundred percent . Totally recommend them. :)

sujenthiran

sujenthiranasked

Mobileciti

Is this phone access to internet?

Micheal D.
Micheal D.

Get an answer from our members and Mobileciti representatives